looking for ttc buddy?

guys ive done something stupid... :( me and dh dtd in heat of the moment.. we didnt use contrecetion as were using condoms, because im scared to use any hormonal stuff

i had my period 5 weeks after lo 1 week before our wedding which was 3 weeks ago so techinically if going by a regular 28 days it should be past ovulation time but i never had normal cycles before jamie :( it was always irregular one min it was 28 days other it coule be 30 or 40 etc...

i dunno what im gonna do :( i need hug ladies

Katieeeeeeeeee Have you got any tests.

ive one digital left from when i tested for jamie but its still a waiting game... :( wont know til a few weeks have passed i guess
i mean it took us 3 years to get preg with jamie so i mean its prob ok but they say your more fertile after a baby... eeeek

why is your baby so freaking adorable?! hahaha he's such a cutie, congrats! I finally had my baby on may 5th, but found out he had a twin that didn't make it, so i actually am trying again for the first time this month, evil witch is suppose to come in a week :'/. I will gladly accept your BFP for you <3

Katie knowing your luck you will get a bfp straight away

katie- :hugs: everything will be ok hun. if you are pregnant then God must think you are great parents and wants you to raise another child.

What will ppl think of me :-( I'm worried I'll be totally judged by family and friends what will I do I mean if it's meant to be I would be ok but how would I tell family just two months after Jamie I'm pregnant again

it's not something your FRIENDS and FAMILY should judge you over. things happen, and its actually common to have a baby right off the bat, you know, Irish Twins an all, ;p if you are happy you might be having another baby, they should be happy for you, and if you are stressed and worried, then they should be there to support you. and hey, if they judge you, you have a whole community here with open arms to help your threw it. :)

i agree, who cares what they think. i have had my share of negative comments. in the end you would have a beautiful baby and they will eat their unkind words. they cant see the baby yet so they dont realize they are talking about an innocent beautiful person that deserves all the love and welcoming as all babies do. its God who creates all life. you and DH are just the people He chose to give jamie to and anymore children He decides to bless you with. He decided to make you and DH one and He decides when to multiply you, its as simple as that

Stuff what people think its got nothing to do with anybody if you did have a another baby so soon.

im good hun! thinking of planning a trip to the zoo monday. i started my kids a couple weeks early on school work, so i figure we can take a day off.

how are you??? have you tested or anything??

Going to test next week if no ad I've a few symptoms I'm so dizzy all day we shall see tho

Yay I love the zoo I'm sure your kids will too :)

Aww Claire congrats mami! Millie is adorable!

hey ladies sorry havent been on... im doing good thanks.. getting braxton hicks esp wen im doing housework and stuff but i had them with all my preg early so im not alarmed... im 20weeks this thur/fri...eeek :) got my scan on sept 7th.

katie how u hun and little jamie? ... did u test? i bet you are looking forward to ur holiday..it will be lovely family trip.. xxx
melissa how was the zoo? bet all your babies enjoyed it. xxx
claire how u and millie? u and keith still as besotted as ever i bet :) xxx any more babies on the horizon?

katie hun i totally understand how u feel about telling people im near 20weeks and still havent told all our families and hav told 1 or 2 friends...
im just so scared wat people will think... sometimes wen im in public i find myself hiding my bump and im so ashamed to say that (please dont judge me) but i just cant help feel that way... this baby was 100% planned and is wanted more than anything but i just cant help the feelings.
i just feel like people will say im trying to replace alanna and corey so soon and that is not the case watsoever because my angels are irreplacable.

xxxxx i needed to get that off my chest i havent told anybody how i feel

hun dont worry i totally understand where your coming from, but im sure no one will judge you, they know yuo have been through an awful time and a baby on the way can only be seen as a positive thing in your life right now so how can anyone judge you for some happiness after the hardship u and your oh went through, i know its not to replace your angels and im sure others will see that but i totally see where ur coming from, i cant believe ur 20 weeks wow im so happy for you not long but please please take it easy i know u say uve had the bh since early days but as your baby gets bigger and heavier your body will find it hard with the bh's, forget the house work you and bubba come first :)

i tested last sat got a faint line on a cheap boots test im sure its not a bfp but saying that ive got cramps, feeling sick this morning and had sore boobs for two days now... ill test again before holidays

exciting katie! cant wait to find out for sure :happydance:

sinead- i did the same in my last pregnancy. no one knew i was pregnant at church til i was almost due. i wore clothes that hid it as long as possible. of course we were happy, but like you said some people might judge negatively and we already heard it out of some family. are you finding out the gender??? cant believe your already half through!!! :hugs:

thanks ladies :) i love the support from all my friends in here. so glad i hav you ladies.. i wouldnt tell my friends stuff i would tell yous lol yea im aking it easy katie as easy as i can gerald is still unemployed so i make great use of him wen he is at home. lol xx
katie i cant wait to you test again xx hope you get the answer you want.

melissa i dunno if i will.. i asked gerald does he want to find out and he isnt sure so il see wen friday comes if i can contain myself not to ask.. its my hospitals policy not to tell you anyway but depending on the sonogapher they might tell you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->