looking for ttc buddy?

heya ladies so ive not been on ive had gall stones and been in hospital, ive to have a camera down my throat on the 2nd of aug

and the wedding is in 3 days!!! stress is the main thing on my mind by 2mor most things should be done so ill feel better,

sinead im so glad they are looking after you, ifeel our health services let me down.. during my pregnancy and labour.
its good to see them making sure u deliever this baby safely

claire wheres this bubba!! :D

oh and i got my first af after jamie.. in pain.. i hope it eases off by sat..

Omg you are going to be mrs in 3 days it's gone so fast fingers crossed the weather will be beautiful .
How's Jamie getting on xxxxx

So this week in here we hav a baby and a wedding cingrats claire keith and rian on ur beautiful baby girl and congrats katie and ur new hubby and little jamie on ur wedding. Cant wait for stories and pucs xxxxx

Im going for my surgery tomorrow (monday) shirodkar suture xxx il update wen im all done xxxx

So this week in here we hav a baby and a wedding cingrats claire keith and rian on ur beautiful baby girl and congrats katie and ur new hubby and little jamie on ur wedding. Cant wait for stories and pucs xxxxx

Im going for my surgery tomorrow (monday) shirodkar suture xxx il update wen im all done xxxx

i hope everything goes well hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

congrats claire!!!! i have been getting home school stuff ready so staying busy and totally missed your baby girl!!!!! :hugs:

It's ok mellissa you have your hands full, how are they getting on xx

ladies im a married women :happydance: im so happy i had a great day well and truely pics to follow :)

Attachments

• my little family.jpg
    my little family.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • wedding cake.jpg
    wedding cake.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • wedding party.jpg
    wedding party.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • jamie wedding day.jpg
    jamie wedding day.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Omg you look so beautiful and I love your dress was Jamie a good boy for the day

awh katie u looked beautiful.. wat a perfect wee family pic that was. glad u had a fantastic day.. cnt believe wee jamie is almost 2 months..wer is time going xx
:hugs:
claire how is the lovely little millie doing??? xxxx :hugs:

melissa i didnt realise u homeschooled...whoo u are so amazing to hav all this energy and time to fit it all in.... xxx :hugs:

so im over my operation now... doing ok just worrying now about going into labour at later stages and something happening my cervix... ive been instructed to take it easy..rest and im not allowed to go bk to work xxx

lol wat is going on with my smileys... they wer supposed to be hugs xxx

katie- you look absolutely breathtaking!!!!! congratulations hun! :cloud9: what a lovely family

sinead- i must have missed it, i hadnt realized you had your surgery already. you take it easy sweetheart! keep that monkey in :baby: i do home school. the schools here arent so great and private schools are outrageously priced.

claire- how is millie doing?

Sinead I'm glad the op went well, I totally understand the worry you are going through but at least they are looking after you. Do you have to have scans on your cervix?
And when is your next scan and are you finding out what you are having xxx

Millie is doing fantastic she is good as gold and we are in love with her, Keith can't stop kissing her and calling her beautiful. I never thought I would say this but I miss being pregnant even with everything that as happened

claire- nothing sweeter than a daddy in love with his babies :cloud9:

are you guys considering more? :winkwink:

im glad the operation went ok sinead :hugs:

melissa i def am and claire i know how u feel i miss being pregnant too :( i really am so broody i feel like i didnt get the birth i wanted so i wanna do it again but also makes me feel guilty about jamies birth..

also i would like two close in age but with my gall bladder playing up ive no idea how long it will be now :(

katie- i hope you find some peace with his birth sweety :hugs:

i wouldnt say im broody at all, but i def feel like i will be extremely happy if we get pregnant again

Omg I miss being pregnant so much and I never thought I would say that.
I think it's because Millie is a star that's why I would love another xxxx

aww claire i hope you have another soon. it usually takes a couple months before im ok with being pregnant again. i think the Lord has put that desire in your heart for a reason :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->