looking for ttc buddy?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
im on cd 6.. and hoping to have a jan baby for the start of 2011 :D..

but would love a ttc buddy which a similar cycle and share the experience with :hugs:

hi hun im on CD 9 so only a few days ahead of you would love to chat to you and see how we get on this month x

ya sure :D i would love that,
:D how long have you been ttc for? :dust:

i would love to be your buddy. iam day 8 in this cycle so we are close. i lost my baby on the 1st march at 16.5weeks and i have a 9 year old son.
this is our first month trying after my angel baby.
so here goes to a 2011 baby:happydance::happydance:

awww thanks ladies.. the more the better right.. ttc is hard enough without being lonely

im sorry cla for your loss.. :hugs: ive had two my self.. one being last march.. its a hard thing to go through..

but your right it will be a new year and a new baby in 2011 :D

its nice to have people to talk to as half the time it feels like iam banging my head against a brick wall with this ttc:wacko:
iam so sorry about your losses how far was you, if you dont mind me askin:cry:

im only on my second month ttc but like you said you have to be positive!

cla so sorry to hear your news glad to see your trying and being positive x

my first loss was march 2009 at 12 weeks ... my little girl... i didnt know i was pregnant tho at the time :cry:

then in june we decided we would start ttc.. got preg in oct.. but mc at 7 weeks in nov..

we've been ttc since june.. so obession has started to take over :wacko: and even my oh is getting impatient as he wanted a lo by next xmas :( so he wants us to get opks

h a i have just added you:happydance::happydance:
ive got someone else to pester:wacko::wacko:
if i wasnt possitive i wouldnt be here and ive got my little man.
so hopefully we will all get our jan 2011 babies:happydance:

Hiyas! I know I commented on your post before, but if I were to get a :bfp: this month, I would be due Jan 5th or thereabouts. Is that when you are going to be due if you get a :bfp:? This is our 4th month TTC.

my first loss was march 2009 at 12 weeks ... my little girl... i didnt know i was pregnant tho at the time :cry:

then in june we decided we would start ttc.. got preg in oct.. but mc at 7 weeks in nov..

iam so sorry:cry: its hard isnt it, you just never think it will happen to you and when it does it bloody hurts like mad.
i know what you mean by ttc taking over i feel like that at the moment i just never thought i would be here again. but we have all got to luck to the future

tbh im not sure when id be due.. bcuz my cycles are always didnt lengths lol.. but i think id be due anything between jan 12-30th depending on how long my cycle is...

my birthday is jan 10th :happydance: heres hoping i get a lovely birthday present

iam so sorry:cry: its hard isnt it, you just never think it will happen to you and when it does it bloody hurts like mad.
i know what you mean by ttc taking over i feel like that at the moment i just never thought i would be here again. but we have all got to luck to the future

thanks hun :hugs: im sorry to you too.. but im glad your here again... trying :hugs: cuz it will happen and will get a bfp :happydance:

when would you be due if you caught this month?

i havent got a clue when i would be due i havent even thought about the dates:dohh:

Hello ladies,

Am new to this site so bare with me!

I am on cd7 following my first true period after the pill (cycle was 35 days long) so am hoping that I am now ovulating and about to ttc.

baby dust to all xxx

welcome hopeful wishing you all the luck this month! x

welcome hopeful :) your one day ahead of me hehe and on average i have a 35-60 day cycle i never know when im gonna ov.. so i think the opks is the right way to go :D

hey guy, I am thinking that my cycle still might be a bit varied so soon coming off the pill so I really have no clear dates.... but am hoping to concieve soon. I am just trying to go with it for a few months (harder said then done ha ha) xx

yep i had that too get yourself some OPK strips it will help you to work out a pattern i had no idea when mine was and still dont but i wasnt the usual day 10 i was day 18 last month so well worth having to pinpoint the dates.
good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->