LOs with colds and going out..

Laraa

Mummy to a PrincEss.xxxxx
Reaction score
My lo has a cold..am i meant to keep her indoors until she is fully better ???
At this time of year got so many invites but just dont no wot to do.

my little finley has a cold and i still take him out but just am extra careful with keeping him wrapped up and am trying to limit the outings. he's ok to go out. i cant turn into a mother who wraps them up in cotton wool. i would never leave the house!!

Roman has had a cold 3 times since being born but this time its his worst one. I have been taking him out in a snow suit and making sure he is covered. Been making sure he's having calpol when needed and giving him lots of fluids.

As long as you LO is wrapped up you'll be fine to take him out.

I'm trying to avoid going out with Bella at the moment due to her cold, no point making it worse!

I can't imagine being stuck in doors with dry air from cental heating is better than fresh air? I may be wrong! As long as you wrap her up warm and snug I really doubt it would make her worse.

I just dont know..the weather just doesnt help at all..bloody freezing but i have xmas shopping that i havnt completed and times running out.

Yeah i guess your right ellismum..fresh air will do her a world of good.

Last time I took her out - this time I'm not. We're both knackered from less sleep than usual, it's -6 outside and we don't want to make anyone else ill over Christmas.

Lots of lovely Christmas TV on anyway - I'm happy, and so is Eve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->