Losing mucus plug at 17 weeks?

inperfected

Mum to a 29 weeker
Reaction score
So, I'm ringing my midwife in the morning, but was just wanting to see if antibes gad this and what the 'treatment' was...

I'm 17+3 and been losing my mucus plug yesterday and more so tonight... I'm talking 1cm round bit and definitely not normal mucus... I admit im more relaxed about possible issues as I'm still spotting (had bleeding issues for 13 weeks nonstop). Has anyone lost it and what were they suggested to do? Just scared of being put in bedrest as I've already been there for a good 6 weeks all up so far...

I lost some of mine at 20 weeks, my midwife just said that it actually can replace itself several times throughout pregnancy. It wasn't blood streaked? If not I wouldnt worry about it :) x

I think I 'may' have lost sone of my plug too, a couple of weeks ago but with no other symptoms.

Don't know much about it tbh but I hope you can get sone good help and advice soon xx

Thanks both of you. It wad blood tinged for sure, but that is quite probably normal too with the hematoma I have... I have a scan in 3 days so that's good at least...

I lost mine a few weeks ago when I was ill. But had my 20 week scan last week and all looks fine. I did lose it a few times in my last pregnancy too. So it's quite normal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->