Losing my mind

Hi Ladies, just wanted to ask what does watery cm look like? I never have watery cm but today i observed that my undergarment was wet and felt wet inside.

I'm excally the same! My OH works full time and while I'm looking for work, I'm a stay at home wife (well, fiance!). Once I've got out of bed in the morning, seen my OH off to work, job searched and done all my housework pretty much all of my day is ether thinking about babies, stalking people on facebook who have babies or looking up babies and ttc online. It's driving me mad! I lost my job a few months ago and although I still thought about babies it wasn't half as much as it is now I'm not working. I'm embarrassed to admit I've actually bought a few baby things that I've hidden in the back of the wardrobe... :dohh:

Cool, that sounds like watery CM to me! Usually when I wipe and it is a little shiny/shimmery, but there isn't substance to it like with EWCM, I consider it watery CM. Or if your panties are wet, and it is clear and watery, it is probably watery CM. When was the last time u took an HPT?

Hollie, don't be embarrassed! I also have a small tote full of *girl* baby clothing! LOL, I haven't even conceived and I think I'm having a girl! So silly. But we ARE going to need these things! So it is really just practical! Plus it gives us a positive outlet. I like to hold my stuffed elephant sometimes, because it makes me feel better. I know my baby will be holding it some day. <3

Thanks angel for the reply.It was watery and shiny but there was no EWCM like you said. It happened in the afternoon and after i changed my panties i am dry after that.I try not to take HPT since it breaks my heart to see a BFN.My LP is 12 days so i try not to take a test.How are things at your end?

I can understand about the BFNs. I have had 4 in the last week because I am too impatient and I guess I must like to torture myself!

I am having more cramps today; have had them ever since just prior to est. OV but they stuck around even though AF isn't due for at least 4 or 5 days. Getting a little worse tonight; they usually come and go and are barely there (more like a mild ache).

My doc said she thinks I OV from right ovary; I keep SS even though I'm scared that I'm out ... sick of all this up / down, seeing everything as a 'sign' or 'symptom' and then hitting rock bottom. I want to take something for the pain but I don't want to chance messing anything up — but I feel like I'm torturing myself for nothing when I end up without a BFP. Aaargh.

Coworker talking about his daughter going into labor with her first. Sick of hearing about other peoples' babies! Just rough. Trying to keep it calm. :dohh:

How are you doing? :flower:

Angel: I know the TWW is terrible.Don't think much and don't take tension.I know it is easier said then done.But then we are all in the same boat.Its a good news that you did ov :).
Today in FB there was 1 baby announcement.Now i am so used to it (the whole world getting pregnant except me). But i believe that our time will also come, we just have to hang on.
I just hope that i do ov this cycle.I had to do 21day blood work last cycle but since last cycle was only 18 days i could not do it.I am CD10 but opk are still -ve.I am planning to take next cycle off(too tired of trying from last 10 cycle). Hope we all get our BFP soon.

Hi girls hope ur all hangin in there! I'm trying hard to relax and cant :( I'm due next weekend so who knows anymore!

Thanks, Cool. I'm trying. I usually do pretty well, but tonight everything is either making me angry or making me want to cry! I don't know why ... afraid to hope that it is early pg hormones.

Chris, I know what you mean! I'm due around the end of next week(ish) but not sure because my cycles have been so off.

We will get through this!

Angel: All of us here deserve a BFP soon (Ya ya i am losing patience). I guess cramps and mood swings might be a good symptom :)

Yes, we do!! I know we will get there ... but the road is long and hard.

So true Angel.I rem few stanzas of the poem by Robert Frost:
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Nice poem, Cool — thanks for sharing. :flower:

Trying to chill out! I bought a book today, "The Conception Chronicles." Hope it is as funny as I've heard because I could use a laugh! :happydance:

Supposed to test in the a.m. 14DPO and scared. :wacko:

Trying to chill out! I bought a book today, "The Conception Chronicles." Hope it is as funny as I've heard because I could use a laugh! :happydance:

Never heard of that book... But if it's funny let me know because I could use a laugh too! Good luck FXed! I'm nervous for you!

Thanks, Love! :flower:

I've been in a horrible mood, angry and depressed for the last few days. I am not holding out much hope for a BFP because of the 4 BFNs I've gotten so far, but I'm hoping it's just hormones ...

I flipped through the book, and it seems like an informative fertility book with funny stuff thrown in; I'll let you know how it is! :winkwink:

Your temps look good sadangel! I hope that you get your BFP!

Chris:How r things at your end?

Same crap lol I try to go out and have fun, but that ain't easy... I'm due for af next weekend so we shall see I did everything right (yet again) goes things for you?

I'm actually reading that right now and I can do relate to so much of it do far it's pretty funny though

Hi guys I've been trying not to drink any alcohol, but these
Last few days while in in my wait zone I've had some drinks because I've been going out with friends n family and for some reason all of a sudden Eeryone is a big drinker lol and question why I'm not. Anyway I don't go too crazy drinking though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->