Losing my mind

Chris:How r things at your end?

Same crap lol I try to go out and have fun, but that ain't easy... I'm due for af next weekend so we shall see I did everything right (yet again) goes things for you?

I am CD12 today.Yest morning i took an opk and it came back -ve.The whole day we were out i was just thinking "Will i ov or not". I was getting tense but now i am scared to take tension thinking it will lead to anovulation.Oh god what a situation :(

My hubby isnt much of a drinker, so since we started living together my drinking has gone down significantly- lol so I ghet to use that as my excuse. This 2ww is killing me and I totally want some wine!

Nice poem, Cool — thanks for sharing. :flower:

Trying to chill out! I bought a book today, "The Conception Chronicles." Hope it is as funny as I've heard because I could use a laugh! :happydance:

Supposed to test in the a.m. 14DPO and scared. :wacko:

Angel your temp looks good.Keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower: Well nice that you are enjoying the book :)

My hubby isnt much of a drinker, so since we started living together my drinking has gone down significantly- lol so I ghet to use that as my excuse. This 2ww is killing me and I totally want some wine!

Even i want a drink.But i have to wait till i am done with my ovulation :wacko:I just wish that we get our BFP this cycle.

So want to know something strange? I woke up this morning and I had no urges to test whatsoever... very strange for me. The more Ive been sitting here and thinking the more Im ok if I get a BFN this month. Im not sure why, I just feel calm about it. Lol and then I started thinking... is this my subconcios way of telling me we are out this month? Lol I think I really am losing my mind. :wacko:

love, you are just 8dpo.We are all in the same boat here.I have not shared with anyone that i am trying to conceive except one of my friend and she told me that they had to ttc for a yr before she got a BFP.We just have to keep trying.Did you do the CD21 blood work?

Yeah I did, but they havent gotten back to me. I called this morning to see if I could get my results and the lab said I had to wait for my doctor to call me... annoying lol I know they had them, just makes me think its negative news that the doctor wants to give me.

Hey guys, got my bfn today at 14dpo so im prob out this month. dr did call and say i ov though so i guess thats good. waitin for af to start over.

love, i hope your dr calls soon. the nurse prob wont tell u even if its good news, which i hope it is!

Cool, thanks for being the voice of reason.

lets try to remain positive even if its really hard!! Hugs to u all!!

So want to know something strange? I woke up this morning and I had no urges to test whatsoever... very strange for me. The more Ive been sitting here and thinking the more Im ok if I get a BFN this month. Im not sure why, I just feel calm about it. Lol and then I started thinking... is this my subconcios way of telling me we are out this month? Lol I think I really am losing my mind. :wacko:

That's great that u got to the point where u are calm about it, I'm jealous lol

Hey guys, got my bfn today at 14dpo so im prob out this month. dr did call and say i ov though so i guess thats good. waitin for af to start over.

love, i hope your dr calls soon. the nurse prob wont tell u even if its good news, which i hope it is!

Sorry :( but ur not out just yet! Hang in there how long have you been ttc

Angel- Im sorry hun! I was really praying and hoping for all of us that this would be all of our months! But atleast youre OVing, which forgive the wording, is baby steps in the right direction! Thats what I told my hubby... is even if its negative but I find out I did OV then we are headed in the right direction! FXed for next month for you!

Chris- Whats funny is I dont know when or how I got to this point. I just woke up today and it hit me! I dont know if Ive just pysched myself out or what. It will probably be completely opposite if I get my BFN this month.... lol Ill probably break down and have a pity party lol

Yea, I keep trying to say " I don't care anymore" and think maybe that would help I've lost it, but I'm getting to my breaking point

I completely understand. I think thats whats happening with me honestly. I think Ive convinced myself Im ok with it but Im not sure I really am. I really dont want to be at my breaking point but I can just see myself pulling my hair out if I dont get a BFP soon.

This month seems to be hitting quite hard, not sure why.

been trying since january, chris, not that long i know but had a mc in 2000 and have wanted this a long time so it feels like forever!

Love, u r right. if we r ovulating thats great and we r on the right track.

either way im not going to give up on this because i want it more than life. the journey is killer though!

At least we have each other!! So glad for that.

Yep, wanting it more than life is put perfectly! I started trying since the end of November and it seems like forever so I kno what u are feeling, sucks!

Thanks chris.

By the way, i started reading "the conception chronicles" last night and its pretty funny! Talks all about ttc and it made me laugh a few times so i think its worth getting! Any time we can get a smile or laugh in this craziness is good!

Ill have to look into buying that. Lol because youre right Angel, anytime we can get a laugh out of this crazy journey is a good thing. Hell it might even make some stress go away!

Thanks chris.

By the way, i started reading "the conception chronicles" last night and its pretty funny! Talks all about ttc and it made me laugh a few times so i think its worth getting! Any time we can get a smile or laugh in this craziness is good!

Yes, it is funny i'm actually in the middle of reading it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->