Losing my mind

Angel: Don't worry hun, there is always next cycle.
We are all in the same position.I was just wondering why is it so easy for some women to get pregnant and why so tough for us.It's not fair but then life has never been fair.We just have to hang on little bit more and i am sure we will all get our BFP :)

You are totally right! It is annoying and unfair that its easy for others and so hard for us, but i know our time will come.

feeling better today, just waiting on af now so i can start again!

Hope you all are well!

You are totally right! It is annoying and unfair that its easy for others and so hard for us, but i know our time will come.

feeling better today, just waiting on af now so i can start again!

Hope you all are well!

Angel are you waiting to see if AF comes naturally or are you going to go ahead and start Provera right away?

So all that "calm" and being ok with a BFN this month totally went out the window this morning! Lol. I had a dream that I got my bfp last night- first time Ive ever dreamed about pregnancy. I woke up so excited this morning... I had to test. I know its only 9dpo and for some implatation doesnt even occur until around this time... so I knew Id get a BFN, and I did... but when I saw it I almost cried! I want my positive attitude from yesterday to come back! :cry:

But in other news, I orderd that book this morning... hopefully it gets here soon!

Aww I'm so sorry about the BFN, Love! I know how you feel. *HUGS*

I hope that book comes for you soon — it really did give me some comfort and I'm only halfway through it!

I'm going to wait for AF to come naturally, because last month when I missed it was the first month it's ever done that. And technically, since I actually OV, it should come on its own. Should. But you know how evil our bodies can be!!

9DPO is super early. Try and hold out for AF no-show to test again.

Love: 9dpo is early.Some ladies get BFP late.I know it's a tough phase for all of us but we have to try.And there is always the Next cycle and lots of hope and Baby dust.

Thanks, cool -- lots of baby dust to you, too!!

My temp went up a tad today so i think its playing games with me, haha!

Angel: It's a good news.It may not be AF after all.How long is your LP? I think i had my ov yest.So even i am in my TWW.

FXed it was just an implatation dip! Because youre not completely out until the :witch: rears her ugly head! Was talking to one of my friends today..whos 6 months pregnant with her 3rd... she told me this pregnancy that she had BFNs up to 19dpo, so you just never know! Are you having any other symptoms?

I woke up with a horrible headache this morning, but I do get migraines, so I dont think this has anything to do with TTC. I had a temp drop today too (by like .3).. the chart makes it look so much more dramactic than that to me! I was having some cramping yesterday and today. Been checking my CM past few days and its been creamy, and CP is, from what I can tell, low and hard... doesnt give me much hope, but gotta stay positive! Still havent heard from my doctor about by CD21 test, I called her but got no return phone call. Hubby finally went in today for his SA.. 10 days until we get those results back they said. Lol Im frustarted and needed to vent.. sorry ladies!

I was having what i thought were symptoms but now i just dont know. the only thing different this time was the cramping that ive had ever since ov, but it could be from the clomid?

I hear all those stories about ppl who dont get bfps for so long, but after i missed af and wasnt pg, i have a harder time believing it u know?

Thats great that your dh is getting sa -- i dont know if my dh will ever agree to that! I hope your dr calls u soon!! And i hope u find out dh has super sperm!! ;-)

Bahaha I hope he has super spermies too! Yeah I know what you mean about being sckeptical after getting a bfn and thinking bfp will come later. Its kinda like a set up to be even more disappointed. So are you not going to test anymore this month?

I hope the cramps arent from Clomid... I hope they are good cramps. But time will tell!

I'm done testing unless AF is super light or a no-show. But I got some red when I wiped today, so I think tomorrow will be CD1. I'm ok with that because I'd rather start AF than what happened last month!

I'm excited to begin again, especially knowing the Clomid is working. I'd feel better if I knew what DHs sperm status is :winkwink: , but I'll have to be content with just the Clomid for now.

If your doc doesn't call by tomorrow, I'd bug them again!! Let me know when you find out!! :flower:

I'm done testing unless AF is super light or a no-show. But I got some red when I wiped today, so I think tomorrow will be CD1. I'm ok with that because I'd rather start AF than what happened last month!

I'm excited to begin again, especially knowing the Clomid is working. I'd feel better if I knew what DHs sperm status is :winkwink: , but I'll have to be content with just the Clomid for now.

If your doc doesn't call by tomorrow, I'd bug them again!! Let me know when you find out!! :flower:

Loving your attitude angel! I read on another post that a lady bribed her husband lol she told him if he did the SA (since it wasnt ordered by the doctor and he was not wanting to do it) he could buy an Xbox or whatever he wanted. Lol maybe you could try that approach.

Ill let you know as soon as I do, because I def am calling again tomorrow!

LOL!! That's a great idea!! My DH is a tech junkie and also collects board games ... hmmm ... :winkwink:

I'm confused tonight — I don't have an appetite and I'm getting hit with nausea (not enough to throw up but close). Just light pink/brown spotting so far. I guess I'll test if it doesn't turn into full AF. I don't want to get my hopes up so I wish it would just do something concrete!

Oh Angel, I don't want to get your hopes up but from everything I've been reading about implantation, all that sounds good! Keepi testing!!

Pissed off. Doctor didn't call me back and the lab told me they can't give me my results. Ugh... I just want a damn answer. I give, guess I just gotta wait for them to make time for me and call.

BFN this morning, I couldn't help but test. CP is pretty firm and low. I'm going to make a prediction and say I'm out on this one.... Surprise surprise. Lol oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->