Losing my mind

Yes it usually only takes a day or two.

went in today for progesterone check and i go in wednesday too. hope we ov'd!

Starting to symptom spot tho im trying not to. how about u?

Nope, Im not seeing any symptoms at all! Lol Im just sitting here lost as to whats going on with my body!

You and me both woman! Lol

Nope, Im not seeing any symptoms at all! Lol Im just sitting here lost as to whats going on with my body!

I hate this feeling! Lol. Also the Clomid and Provera have really thrown off my hormones I guess. I have been so sensitive and want to cry over everything lately!

I hate this feeling! Lol. Also the Clomid and Provera have really thrown off my hormones I guess. I have been so sensitive and want to cry over everything lately!

Aw lol that feeling sucks! I think I'm going to start the medication in October I'm scared

Aww I know u do, love! Itll be ok!

Dont be scared chris! Its not that bad; ill do it over again next month if i have to! :)

Hopefully none of us will need to tho!! ;-)

Aww I know u do, love! Itll be ok!

Dont be scared chris! Its not that bad; ill do it over again next month if i have to! :)

Hopefully none of us will need to tho!! ;-)

Thanks, the doctor was giving me injections and femara

Angel- did they say when you are getting your results? Im getting so antsy to go get my test done!

Chris- Clomid wasnt bad for me... a few hot flashes (I took the pill in the morning) and some mood swings and some cramping, but nothing unbearable! Dont be scared!

Soo just had to vent a little... So my husband plays football for his base team and they are having a game tonight. Im not feeling well (sinus infection) and he posted on FB "Even though my wife is sick shes driving an hour to come watch me play, Im a lucky man!" All the sudden his family was asking "morning sickness?" and saying "its about time!" before we could answer... when we finally commented and said no they were like "Oh well you had us going, that wasnt nice" ... we never had them going, we didnt even tell them we were ttc... its not their business. But being all nervous as I am to find out if I even OVed this month, it really got under my skin. End vent. lol

Angel- did they say when you are getting your results? Im getting so antsy to go get my test done!

Chris- Clomid wasnt bad for me... a few hot flashes (I took the pill in the morning) and some mood swings and some cramping, but nothing unbearable! Dont be scared!

Soo just had to vent a little... So my husband plays football for his base team and they are having a game tonight. Im not feeling well (sinus infection) and he posted on FB "Even though my wife is sick shes driving an hour to come watch me play, Im a lucky man!" All the sudden his family was asking "morning sickness?" and saying "its about time!" before we could answer... when we finally commented and said no they were like "Oh well you had us going, that wasnt nice" ... we never had them going, we didnt even tell them we were ttc... its not their business. But being all nervous as I am to find out if I even OVed this month, it really got under my skin. End vent. lol

Oh goodness.. I am glad my family doesn't know. I am pretty sure my family doesn't think I will ever have children.. hehehe

Oh sheesh people are nuts I swear n they can't mind their business lol today fb had 5 people in my newsfeed in a row about pregnancies and babies born lol anyway I just took an opk and I saw a smiley face! Omg I'm shocked and it's day 17 but my fertility monitor was low this morning I'm confused?

So currently Im a stay at home wife, actively looking for employment ever since I PCSed with my husband to California in April. Im literally driving myself crazy because I spend about 95% of my free time (when not job hunting) looking at baby clothes, furniture, etc.. reading TTC forum posts and looking for information that may help me get my bfp- especially since I got on meds last month to help me get AF and O. Lately FBjust depresses me because everyone and their mama are posting pregnancy announcements and ultrasound pics. Any other stay at home ladies having the same issue? Lol all my other hobbies dont seem to interest me anymore!

FB can be seriously depressing! And just recently someone commented "When you are getting a bun in the oven... your clock is ticking". Are they freeking serious? Who says that?!?!? I am not a stay at home wife but I can definitely relate. Anyway, hang in there--- maybe we should stay off facebook, lol. :dust:

So currently Im a stay at home wife, actively looking for employment ever since I PCSed with my husband to California in April. Im literally driving myself crazy because I spend about 95% of my free time (when not job hunting) looking at baby clothes, furniture, etc.. reading TTC forum posts and looking for information that may help me get my bfp- especially since I got on meds last month to help me get AF and O. Lately FBjust depresses me because everyone and their mama are posting pregnancy announcements and ultrasound pics. Any other stay at home ladies having the same issue? Lol all my other hobbies dont seem to interest me anymore!

FB can be seriously depressing! And just recently someone commented "When you are getting a bun in the oven... your clock is ticking". Are they freeking serious? Who says that?!?!? I am not a stay at home wife but I can definitely relate. Anyway, hang in there--- maybe we should stay off facebook, lol. :dust:

I know people think they are being funny when they say stuff like that, but seriously... want to smack them! Lol

Chris - I take it there has been lots of baby activity on FB?

People can be so stupid. I really don't think they mean any harm, but they just don't understand. Not that it helps to know that.... I know it was that way with my friends & family. My bff can get preggers by just walking by a guy. So as much as she knew I really really wanted a baby, she still didn't understand what I was going through. And the more she would bring it up, the harder it was for me to even want to answer the phone when she called. And being around her & her 3 kiddos, BLAH!!!

Keep your head up ladies! If it can happen for me, it can happen for each of you! I can't wait to see your BFPs in the near near future!!!

Sending you all lots & lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Maybesoon- just wanted to say thanks for your continued support! And congrats again!

I know people think they are being funny when they say stuff like that, but seriously... want to smack them! Lol

Chris - I take it there has been lots of baby activity on FB?

Yes, more than ever! Lol literally 5 things in a row on my newsfeed

People can be so stupid. I really don't think they mean any harm, but they just don't understand. Not that it helps to know that.... I know it was that way with my friends & family. My bff can get preggers by just walking by a guy. So as much as she knew I really really wanted a baby, she still didn't understand what I was going through. And the more she would bring it up, the harder it was for me to even want to answer the phone when she called. And being around her & her 3 kiddos, BLAH!!!

Keep your head up ladies! If it can happen for me, it can happen for each of you! I can't wait to see your BFPs in the near near future!!!

Sending you all lots & lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you and congratulations to you

Hang in there everyone! I know what u mean about FB, i have more ppl hidden than visible! ;-)

Having a down day myself, 9dpo and took a 10mui fmu got a bfn. I should be happy because i think i ov according to bbt, but i guess none of us will be happy t we get our bfps! But i know its going to happen for us so glad i have u all ...

hugs and baby dust to u all!

sadangel777: Don't worry hun.Many ladies get BFP late.And its a good news that you ovulated according to bbt.We have to hang on a little more.
maybesoon: Thanks for the encouragement.We need every bit of it :)

Thanks, Cool — I'll try! I had a very emotional afternoon, couldn't stop crying! I just feel like I'm out even though I'm only 9DPO! Everything is a symptom, and everything is also not a symptom ... so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->