Losing my mind

Thanks, Cool — I'll try! I had a very emotional afternoon, couldn't stop crying! I just feel like I'm out even though I'm only 9DPO! Everything is a symptom, and everything is also not a symptom ... so confused!

I am feeling the same way.. I am only 6dpo, so it seems too early to get any symptoms, but yet I swear I feel nauseous and light headed and this and that... but I am doubting myself too.

aknqtpie, it's good that I'm not alone in this crazy ride! So hard ...

We are still in the game for sure; I try to remember that!

aknqtpie, it's good that I'm not alone in this crazy ride! So hard ...

We are still in the game for sure; I try to remember that!

Yes! We are! I am trying to be more pessimistic then optimistic, so I am not let down, but it is almost like I am also willing myself to be pg... Oh and now I have a twinging pain in the lower left side of my back..but it could just be my kidney telling me it needs water. haha...

Today is just an emotional day... Everything was upsetting me... Commercials had me tearing up!! So far I've got no symptoms either way. I'm nervous about my test tomorrow!

Angel- did they say when you'd get results from your test the other day?

I got my FXed for you ladies!

Today is just an emotional day... Everything was upsetting me... Commercials had me tearing up!! So far I've got no symptoms either way. I'm nervous about my test tomorrow!

Angel- did they say when you'd get results from your test the other day?

I got my FXed for you ladies!

Which test are you taking?

Progesterone to see if I even OVed. According to my OPKs and BBT I did but I have to go get it checked. If I did this will be the first time in months! It's going to break my heart if I didn't. This was my first round with clomid though and I know it can take a few cycles. I've just read so many first cycle clomid stories that I can't help but get high hopes!

Thanks, Cool — I'll try! I had a very emotional afternoon, couldn't stop crying! I just feel like I'm out even though I'm only 9DPO! Everything is a symptom, and everything is also not a symptom ... so confused!

Your not out yet! Do yourself a favor and don't test until af is late!

Your not out yet! Do yourself a favor and don't test until af is late!

I agree! Hold out as long as possible! That's what I'm going to try to do!

I'm so anti testing lol im scared
Of the disappointment

S_Love it has been such an emotional day for all of us! And THAT is also a sign of early pregnancy, so you aren't completely symptom free! :flower:

Chris, I also am afraid of testing, but I tested twice already LOL! Once at 7DPO and once today at 9DPO! I know it is way too early, but I get up and don't want to waste FMU and regret it later in the day! :cry:

Qtpie, I had progesterone levels checked on CD21 and CD23 (monday and today) to check for OV.

S_love, I think I OV'd too, according to chart, and I agree with you about everything hinging on that confirmation! I'm also SO hoping to be a 1-cycle success!

I also have an ultrasound and pelvic scheduled for Friday; the dr wanted to check me out because of the pain I was having around estimated OV time. She prob just wants to check for cysts; the office always does a pee PG test every time u go in, so I'm worried it will be a BFN and I'll have a meltdown in the office at 11DPO!!! Ack! :wacko:

Lots of luck everyone! Hang in there! This 2WW is ugly! :flower:

Luckily i am not in my TWW. I just hate the TWW :(. Here's wishing you all luck.Hope all of us get a BFP this cycle.Baby dust to all.

S_Love it has been such an emotional day for all of us! And THAT is also a sign of early pregnancy, so you aren't completely symptom free! :flower:

Chris, I also am afraid of testing, but I tested twice already LOL! Once at 7DPO and once today at 9DPO! I know it is way too early, but I get up and don't want to waste FMU and regret it later in the day! :cry:

Qtpie, I had progesterone levels checked on CD21 and CD23 (monday and today) to check for OV.

S_love, I think I OV'd too, according to chart, and I agree with you about everything hinging on that confirmation! I'm also SO hoping to be a 1-cycle success!

I also have an ultrasound and pelvic scheduled for Friday; the dr wanted to check me out because of the pain I was having around estimated OV time. She prob just wants to check for cysts; the office always does a pee PG test every time u go in, so I'm worried it will be a BFN and I'll have a meltdown in the office at 11DPO!!! Ack! :wacko:

I do the same thing. I test at like 6dpo and it's always obviously negative. What am I thinking!? I can't help it though, lol. Good luck this cycle!!

I do the same thing. I test at like 6dpo and it's always obviously negative. What am I thinking!? I can't help it though, lol. Good luck this cycle!!

Guess has a habit we all have! Lol my DH def thinks I'm crazy for it. I want to hear some positive news ladies, lol I really kinda need it! Good luck to everyone!

Aww Cool I hate the 2WW too! It is the worst!

Elle, I know what you mean! I have already tested 4 times and I am 11DPO today. LOL. BFN after BFN ... you'd think I like to torture myself or something!

S_Love, did you get your test back yet? I had testing on CD21 and 23; one came back so far and looks like I may have OV but she won't know for sure until she gets the other one. However, I may have endometriosis! They can't tell that for certain unless they do a laproscopic surgery, so I'm going to wait 3 clomid cycles and do it if no BFP by then. Somewhat good news, though, if the 50mg worked for me! :happydance:

Angel I'm hoping that you don't have endometriosis! But I'm glad to hear the Clomid @ 50mg worked! No results yet, they didn't call today so I think Monday is when I will find out!

I hope so, too ... :cry:

Let me know when you find out! I should have the rest of mine then hopefully!

I hope so, too ... :cry:

Let me know when you find out! I should have the rest of mine then hopefully!

Yeah I'll keep y'all informed. I'm so impatient! It made me so angry when they didn't call and then I called only to find out they were closed! As confident as I am that I did OV I just really want to hear from the doctor. I hope my number is high enough. I know they like to see anything over 15 for someone on meds... Atleast that's what I've read.

I don't blame you for being mad! They are never there when you need them.

You chart looks great! I'd say according to your temps that you OV; my temps were good this month, too, and before they were rocky as all getout!

I'm going crazy this 2WW though. :wacko: SS more than I ever have before; I just want to KNOW! I want to buy softcups and Pregnitude but I'm not going to until I find out for sure! Oh, the agony!:dohh:

It was really cute, my hubby called me around 1 today and was like so what's the news? He's just as anxious as I am! Lol but when I called him out on it he was like no.... Lol it makes me happy that he's getting into it!

I don't know what pregnitude is but I want to buy softcups next month if we have to keep trying!

Aww, that's sweet! I wish my DH was as into it as I am ... he just wants to "relax" and "wait and see" LOL! Nope!

Although I did decide my shower theme will be elephants, and I bought a little stuffed elephant the other day when I was out with my parents. That night, he was doodling on the restaurants paper tablecloth thing, and he drew an elephant!!! He NEVER draws elephants; usually he draws fantasy characters or things like that. When I laughed and told him about my new theme, he sighed and smiled. He later told me it "creeped" him out! :happydance: I was ecstatic, thinking it is some sign or something. I tore out and kept the elephant. :haha:

But I don't know any more. I just want to get an IUI already; this waiting is torture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->