Losing my mind

If it is thick then i think it is EWCM and not preseed. So keep bding :) i am sure you will ovulate soon.

Thank you! I feel like such an idiot for not knowing my body!

I am a big Idiot and my body is another unpredictable idiot :) So hard to tell how it will react.I am having a headache so i guess i should sleep.All the ttc thinking is making me crazy.Gdnt :)

You ladies make me laugh. Funny how our own bodies can seem like strangers to us!

Love, I hope you do ovulate soon. I have my theories around ovulation, sometimes it is not an exact science.

Angel, sending positive energy your way for a sticky bean.

Afm, I'm sick with a bad cold, going on a week now. Sucks sweaty balls.

I wish we all lived near each other... we could have a wine drinking girls night .. (with the exception of our resident prego... she can be the DD). We will all get through this and get our babies. I have faith in that.

me too! :hugs:

Morning everyone. This week is just one of those weeks I'm thankful I have an outlet where there are other people that I know feel the same exact way I do in this TTC journey. Long story short: my sweet, best friend who knows that the DH have been TTC called me and in a tiny little voice told me she was pregnant (she just got off the pill and they weren't trying yet) and I could tell she was holding back tears. She felt so bad that she got pregnant before me. So of course that fact that she felt that bad made me cry and just the shock of it made me cry. I felt like the worst friend for crying on the phone but she thankfully understands. Whew. Yesterday was a hard day.

Anyway-

Coolstar- I think the same exact way you do-- I seriously wish I had a crystal ball sometimes! I need to know if this is going to happen or not, because if not I need to move on with my life (wish it was that easy).

love- I have never been 100% sure that I get EWCM. It's hard to tell!! I'm always guessing if it's preseed, hubsters jiz (lol), or lord knows what else?!?

angel - Thanks for the advice. You really do give me hope! Yesterday was one of those days where I was just angry.

Anyway- I should O here on Friday or Saturday. Trying to get some good BDing in this week. I tried to not drink this cycle-- that didn't happen but maybe I'll stop now leading up to O. Can't hurt to try?

Sorry for the long post! Have a good day all!

I was planning to drink wine and get drunk so that i can forget my pain but DH wont let me :(

Why won't he let you? A couple glasses of wine is fine, I'm having some right now. I know eventually we will all get through this... But how long will it take, ya know?

Question ladies... So I never produce a lot of CM. I was told this was in part to the high prolactin levels. Well I've been taking meds to lower the levels and when they were low enough I'd start producing some again. Ok so we used preseed last night, which we have before, but today it seemed like I had sticky, stretchy, clear cm... But I'm wondering if maybe it was the preseed coming out? Although its never happened before. But I was just wondering if it ever happened to y'all and it was preseed or if it is cm being produced?

That's the problem with pre seed I was never sure if it was that or ewcm. If it stretches enough then it's def ewcm and get to BD! I am having that right now actually and I asked dh to come home early from work tonight lol the doctor told me last night to start having sex, but last night I didn't.

Good morning Elle,

That's def rough! I'm sorry but luckily she was understanding!

Good morning girls,

So i'm gonig to TRY to take a new approach on life, because otherwise I might have a nervous breakdown if I don't. This is not healthy for any of us to be so stressed out and I try to tell myself this is not helping me. I was talking to my mom this morning and she yelled at me and told me she was in the same exact position I am and it took her 2 years. She said she was always hopeful and positive and was never once like I am. She said because she couldn't imagine it being any other way and she just had to have a baby. I wouldn't mind waiting if I knew for sure it would happen.
So starting from today I am really going to try and put my past year behind me and make believe this is my first month ttc. Let's see when my next breakdown is. lol
I also am going to book a vacation i'm not putting my life on hold anymore because of this. Possibly, Aruba we have a time share anywhere we want to go that my aunt gave us as a wedding gift.

Good morning girls,

So i'm gonig to TRY to take a new approach on life, because otherwise I might have a nervous breakdown if I don't. This is not healthy for any of us to be so stressed out and I try to tell myself this is not helping me. I was talking to my mom this morning and she yelled at me and told me she was in the same exact position I am and it took her 2 years. She said she was always hopeful and positive and was never once like I am. She said because she couldn't imagine it being any other way and she just had to have a baby. I wouldn't mind waiting if I knew for sure it would happen.
So starting from today I am really going to try and put my past year behind me and make believe this is my first month ttc. Let's see when my next breakdown is. lol
I also am going to book a vacation i'm not putting my life on hold anymore because of this. Possibly, Aruba we have a time share anywhere we want to go that my aunt gave us as a wedding gift.

I love that idea!! Especially about not putting your life on hold. That is so important to stay sane!! Aruba is beautiful btw;)

Good morning girls,

Chris i am so so happy :hugs: for your approach.I know we cant put our life on a hold and if it is meant to happen it will happen no matter what ,meantime we just have to keep trying and not lose hope :) My DH was telling me that the main reason i am not conceiving is my stress (really???I dont know.Who knows maybe he is right :shrug: )Vacation is a good thing and it will divert your mind towards something else besides ttc.Relax and enjoy in Aruba :flower:
Even i had a talk with my mom yest since i was very upset and she told me not to worry and encouraged me. I am going for a 2nd opinion on Jan 18th hope the new doc gives me something besides Clomid.Also we might go for a vacation when it is finalized i will let you girls know.

ElleT613: I know how you must have felt.I guess this is your 2nd round of Clomid.Wish you all the luck.BTW you are taking clomid for what reason if i can ask you.

Good morning girls,

Chris i am so so happy :hugs: for your approach. You really inspire me.I know we cant put our life on a hold and if it is meant to happen it will happen no matter what ,meantime we just have to keep trying and not lose hope :) My DH was telling me that the main reason i am not conceiving is my stress (really???I dont know.Who knows maybe he is right :shrug: )Vacation is a good thing and it will divert your mind towards something else besides ttc.Relax and enjoy in Aruba :flower:
Even i had a talk with my mom yest since i was very upset and she told me not to worry and encouraged me. I am going for a 2nd opinion on Jan 18th hope the new doc gives me something besides Clomid.Also we might go for a vacation when it is finalized i will let you girls.

That's another thing my mom said is stress can cause a lot of damage and that's a major factor! Im glad you are going to the new doctor and get some new answers! You should def go on a vacation too! I'm not sure when we are going to go but possibly in the next few months.

My DH was telling me that our body respond to stress in a very weird manner and no matter how much meds i take it will not help me if i keep stressing.I know it's is not that we enjoy stressing and it happens naturally but we have to try hard not to stress.Well i have also decided i will start with some exercise like walking.I used to do little yoga before but from the time i started ttc i have left that also.Planning to start with yoga again.I just want to improve my overall health and the hormonal imbalance.

I don't know, I'm on the fence with the whole stress thing. I have ancestors who were starving and battling wars who had 9 children.

Not to sound like a pessimist, but I think it has more to do with our environment than anything else...

I still do think it will happen for all of us, despite these obstacles. I'm glad to hear about the vacations! Geez, God knows we all deserve a break. I just got off the phone with my RE's office and they are going to start my IUI process as soon as my next cycle starts on January 19! I was surprised with all the different injectibles but I suppose they will help since the reviews for all are fairly positive. This RE doesn't mess around, so I guess she's attacking it from all angles. I'm excited but also a little nervous. Hubby is going in for his infectious disease panel on Thursday. Kind of makes me laugh that he's getting an STD test 5 years after marriage..lol. State of CA is funny but I can understand why.

Now I'm actually excited for AF to arrive. We only bd'd twice this cycle, around Ovulation time, but I'm not expecting anything. We have both been sick with a bad cold...so if I do end up pregnant, that will take the cake.

Sadangel, how have you been feeling? Thinking about you.

Aknqtpie, how are you feeling after the d&c?

Conceive what injectables are they giving you? Also you are right back then people conceived through the most stressful times!
Me and my husband both had to get checked for HIV and std's as well

Conceive what injectables are they giving you? Also you are right back then people conceived through the most stressful times!
Me and my husband both had to get checked for HIV and std's as well

So before starting iui process does everyone have to do an std and HIV test?

Love- I'm not sure really, but when I went for my consult with the RE for the first time that is when he did that along with genetic testing.

Love- I'm not sure really, but when I went for my consult with the RE for the first time that is when he did that along with genetic testing.

Yeah they did an std panel with my genetic testing when I started going to the RE. Don't think they tested hubby though.... Well we will see what they tell us to do when the time comes

Love, Chris,

The state of CA requires the sperm donor to have an infectious disease panel prior to an iui...so most likely yes. It only takes a few minutes though.

They are going to be giving me bravelle, menopur, antagon and hcg trigger.

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all.

What bothers me most is that I was NOT thinking about it too much at first..after about a year I did start thinking about it and RIGHTFULLY SO! Geez. I hate it when people who got pregnant right away talk like that.

Love, Chris,

The state of CA requires the sperm donor to have an infectious disease panel prior to an iui...so most likely yes. It only takes a few minutes though.

They are going to be giving me bravelle, menopur, antagon and hcg trigger.

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all.

What bothers me most is that I was NOT thinking about it too much at first..after about a year I did start thinking about it and RIGHTFULLY SO! Geez. I hate it when people who got pregnant right away talk like that.

Thevsperm donor lol so even tho it's our husbands that are providing the sperm they still have to do it? That's funny.

I'm sorry about your mom, I sometimes feel the same way about ppl judging. It's hard not to think about it when you try so long and find out all these obsticales you have to overcome. But others don't understand that.

So I don't know much about injectables, I'm only now looking into them, because it seems that's what it's going to come down to.... 4 different injectables, is that normal? It just seems like a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->