Losing my mind

Love, Chris,

The state of CA requires the sperm donor to have an infectious disease panel prior to an iui...so most likely yes. It only takes a few minutes though.

They are going to be giving me bravelle, menopur, antagon and hcg trigger.

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all.

What bothers me most is that I was NOT thinking about it too much at first..after about a year I did start thinking about it and RIGHTFULLY SO! Geez. I hate it when people who got pregnant right away talk like that.

Ah sometimes the less you say the better. Our mothers are always going to say that! They just don't want s to have to go through this which is understandable. Sometimes I feel like I've let her in on too much. Just do what you need to do and that's all! That's a lot of different things. What exactly is your fertility issue?

Love, Chris,

The state of CA requires the sperm donor to have an infectious disease panel prior to an iui...so most likely yes. It only takes a few minutes though.

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all.

What bothers me most is that I was NOT thinking about it too much at first..after about a year I did start thinking about it and RIGHTFULLY SO! Geez. I hate it when people who got pregnant right away talk like that.

Thevsperm donor lol so even tho it's our husbands that are providing the sperm they still have to do it? That's funny.

I'm sorry about your mom, I sometimes feel the same way about ppl judging. It's hard not to think about it when you try so long and find out all these obsticales you have to overcome. But others don't understand that.

So I don't know much about injectables, I'm only now looking into them, because it seems that's what it's going to come down to.... 4 different injectables, is that normal? It just seems like a lot.

Technically they are just a sperm donor lol just give us the sperm and have a great day! :) lol

Love, Chris,

Thevsperm donor lol so even tho it's our husbands that are providing the sperm they still have to do it? That's funny.

I'm sorry about your mom, I sometimes feel the same way about ppl judging. It's hard not to think about it when you try so long and find out all these obsticales you have to overcome. But others don't understand that.

So I don't know much about injectables, I'm only now looking into them, because it seems that's what it's going to come down to.... 4 different injectables, is that normal? It just seems like a lot.

I know, right? Made me laugh...especially because my hubby was never a 'player'. lol.

Ya, the number of injectibles seemed odd to me at first but after reading through them, it makes sense. The RE I'm seeing is known for getting things done, and considering the fact that I have unexplained, I guess this is her way of supporting all phases. From what I understand, the Bravelle is to stimulate the ovaries to make healthy eggs, the Menopur is also a stimulant but for LH as well..then the antagon is to regulate estrogen..and then the trigger is to release the egg. Sounds like an orchestrated event! Since you are coming close to possibly doing the IUI, I'll keep you posted on every event, promise.

Love, Chris,

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all..

Ah sometimes the less you say the better. Our mothers are always going to say that! They just don't want s to have to go through this which is understandable. Sometimes I feel like I've let her in on too much. Just do what you need to do and that's all! That's a lot of different things. What exactly is your fertility issue?

Thanks, Chris..you're right, I'm sure it hurts them to see this. Sometimes I just get so frustrated with her...especially when she starts comparing herself to me.

They aren't quite sure what I have. The fact that I have hashimoto's may be part of the issue, but my HSG and hormone levels came out ok. I have regular periods and LH surges and everything. The cycle I was on clomid resulted in a bfn, and it looked like I had produced about 6-7 follicles but they weren't quite mature..although we did not do IUI (that cycle was with my previous ob-gyn).

It's a mystery...

Ok just saw you are unexplained like me. :( I hope iui works for you. I might go for another round of iui in march

Ugh, so this cold is getting worse and I think I may need antibiotics. I guess I'm going to have to brave the urgent care room. Yay...

Love, Chris,

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all..

Thanks, Chris..you're right, I'm sure it hurts them to see this. Sometimes I just get so frustrated with her...especially when she starts comparing herself to me.

They aren't quite sure what I have. The fact that I have hashimoto's may be part of the issue, but my HSG and hormone levels came out ok. I have regular periods and LH surges and everything. The cycle I was on clomid resulted in a bfn, and it looked like I had produced about 6-7 follicles but they weren't quite mature..although we did not do IUI (that cycle was with my previous ob-gyn).

It's a mystery...

Being undiagnosed (unexplained) is the worst! :( I want a damn answer. The RE I was going to was so against multiples so therefore even with the injectable cycle I still only produced 1 follicle because it was a low dose!

I wish I had a better concept of what my diagnosis was. I know the prolactin and one tube play a role but I'm not 100% that is all. Some times I feel like the doctors don't tell me enough. And when I go in I have so many questions that I forgot to ask the simple ones.

Conceive I hope you start feeling better!

Dammit!! So I got invited to a birthday bash through FB and I've stayed off of it all day.... And of course in my newsfeed there's baby news. I already knew she was pregnant but she announced the babies sex... Now she has a perfect little boy on the way. Ugh. Why can't ppl just text me instead of making me go on that evil website!

Honestly, I think FB is the true evil of social voyeurism. It's nothing but a huge, fat, social status check. I got rid of it about a year ago and don't regret it for one minute. If people want to reach me, they have my name, number and email. Those who I care about have my address. I used to like FB, back when it first started, so that I could share pictures with friends and family, but when I started getting requests from girls who used to pick on me in elementary or ex-boyfriends/stalkers, I quickly started hating it.

So, the doctor I saw was a total weirdo, but definitely made me laugh. He was all "dude, you're really sick". Haha..yup. There was a room full of people and I went in right away! Go figure, I must really look like ass. He sent me off with antibiotics, cough syrup strong enough to move a Hindu cow off the road, and some nasal spray. I should be able to go back to work tomorrow. Told him that we are ttc, he said the meds will be fine. Am on Amoxicillin for 10 days..which should end RIGHT before my period starts. Man, I feel like a science experiment.

I wish I had a better concept of what my diagnosis was. I know the prolactin and one tube play a role but I'm not 100% that is all. Some times I feel like the doctors don't tell me enough. And when I go in I have so many questions that I forgot to ask the simple ones.

Try taking note of all your questions and bringing a list. They chuckle when I bring mine out, but after going through several doctors' for my spinal issue and thyroid issue, I learned the hard way that you MUST be your own advocate. I've read that high prolactin levels can definitely make it tricky, but not impossible! You've got this. If you would be willing to go down to So.Cal and pay cash, I can give you the name of my RE - you have naval insurance, right?

Try taking note of all your questions and bringing a list. They chuckle when I bring mine out, but after going through several doctors' for my spinal issue and thyroid issue, I learned the hard way that you MUST be your own advocate. I've read that high prolactin levels can definitely make it tricky, but not impossible! You've got this. If you would be willing to go down to So.Cal and pay cash, I can give you the name of my RE - you have naval insurance, right?

Yeah military insurance, Tricare. Where in Cali? We are in San Diego. I'd have to talk to DH but if it would get me preggo I'd pay out of pocket.

I don't accept friend requests from ppl from the past like that. Most of the people on my fb I actually see in real life or they are military wives all over the country that I've met along the way. But being in a different state that's how I stay in touch with my family since they are all on it and its the easiest way.

Love, that picture makes me :( ... it is exactly how I felt just over a week ago ... I know you will get out. <3

Conceive, sorry you are sick but I'm glad you got some good meds! I saw you asked about me a few pages ago and I didn't have a chance to reply til now. I'm feeling pretty okay, except for fatigue hitting me and my stomach is a little queasy. Just trying not to worry myself to death until my scan on the 23rd which feels like 4EVER from now.

I hope everyone is having a good day. :) I'm pulling for all of you!!!

Angel - It is only 2 weeks away.. not that long :) It will be here before you know it! The fatigue is the worst part.. all I wanted to do was get home from work and go to bed.

Conceive - I love what you said about comparing yourself to others. I have to try and remind myself NOT to do that.

AFM - Today I feel way better than yesterday. I probably should not of gone into work. I felt like shit all day, not to mention I felt like no one cared at work. Only one person of the 4 or 5 people who knew that I had a procedure done on monday asked me how I was doing/feeling. Felt kind of shitty. I am over it today.. I guess I know where I stand. I think they are mad at me for taking a day off to have this done (we have some deadlines looming).. and instead of just being upfront about it, they took the passive aggressive cold shoulder stance.. which in my books is not cool. Sorry for the long vent...

Honestly, I think FB is the true evil of social voyeurism. It's nothing but a huge, fat, social status check. I got rid of it about a year ago and don't regret it for one minute. If people want to reach me, they have my name, number and email. Those who I care about have my address. I used to like FB, back when it first started, so that I could share pictures with friends and family, but when I started getting requests from girls who used to pick on me in elementary or ex-boyfriends/stalkers, I quickly started hating it.

So, the doctor I saw was a total weirdo, but definitely made me laugh. He was all "dude, you're really sick". Haha..yup. There was a room full of people and I went in right away! Go figure, I must really look like ass. He sent me off with antibiotics, cough syrup strong enough to move a Hindu cow off the road, and some nasal spray. I should be able to go back to work tomorrow. Told him that we are ttc, he said the meds will be fine. Am on Amoxicillin for 10 days..which should end RIGHT before my period starts. Man, I feel like a science experiment.

:haha: you made me laugh.

Love, that picture makes me :( ... it is exactly how I felt just over a week ago ... I know you will get out. <3

Conceive, sorry you are sick but I'm glad you got some good meds! I saw you asked about me a few pages ago and I didn't have a chance to reply til now. I'm feeling pretty okay, except for fatigue hitting me and my stomach is a little queasy. Just trying not to worry myself to death until my scan on the 23rd which feels like 4EVER from now.

I hope everyone is having a good day. :) I'm pulling for all of you!!!

:hugs: it will be here before you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->