Losing my mind

Angel - It is only 2 weeks away.. not that long :) It will be here before you know it! The fatigue is the worst part.. all I wanted to do was get home from work and go to bed.

Conceive - I love what you said about comparing yourself to others. I have to try and remind myself NOT to do that.

AFM - Today I feel way better than yesterday. I probably should not of gone into work. I felt like shit all day, not to mention I felt like no one cared at work. Only one person of the 4 or 5 people who knew that I had a procedure done on monday asked me how I was doing/feeling. Felt kind of shitty. I am over it today.. I guess I know where I stand. I think they are mad at me for taking a day off to have this done (we have some deadlines looming).. and instead of just being upfront about it, they took the passive aggressive cold shoulder stance.. which in my books is not cool. Sorry for the long vent...

what *******s! Just ignore them and you know now who is real

Just the british curse words... You can still use Bitch, Fuck, Asshole... just not the other B word or the C word I believe...

Lol I didn't know they could censor us like that. Well still no +opk but good news... I got a job interview on Friday!

who knew? lol fuck fuck fuckin shit asshole bitch!

Great news about the job interview! Where at?

I am not sure if I ever got a positive opk because I gave up 2 days ago. Yesterday I felt a stabbing on my ovary though and I am on day 20 today, every odd!

Fuckitty fuck shit fuck! Lol

It's at San Diego Airport for an Admin Asst position. The stupid doctors office still hasn't called me back about my CD 21 test... I'm annoyed. I just called again a couple minutes ago.

Ok ummmm pissed off! Just called and talked to the head nurse in the infertility clinic and she told me my doctor doesn't work there anymore! Why did no one tell me this sooner?? I just saw her Dec. 17 or whatever... So now everything goes to her partner...ugh! Frustrated beyond belief.

LOL so many curse word :)

love: They should have informed you about it but anyway did you talk with the new doc before?Hope he is good.

Chris: Your doc told you that you will ovulate soon so maybe late ov this cycle.

aknqtpie: Glad to know that you are feeling better.Just ignore your co workers.

Conceive81: FXed for your IUI

Angel: Don't worry much and 23rd is not that far.

love - I don't blame you for being irritated.. that is frustrating. But it is awesome about the job interview!! Good luck!

Ok ummmm pissed off! Just called and talked to the head nurse in the infertility clinic and she told me my doctor doesn't work there anymore! Why did no one tell me this sooner?? I just saw her Dec. 17 or whatever... So now everything goes to her partner...ugh! Frustrated beyond belief.

That's messed up they should have told you!

Good luck with the job interview!

love: They should have informed you about it but anyway did you talk with the new doc before?Hope he is good.

Chris: Your doc told you that you will ovulate soon so maybe late ov this cycle.

Yea but this is very unusual for me and plus I have no breast pains which I always get! I'm going to call the fertility clinic tomorrow and see if I can go get blood work done Friday. You think they will let me being that I didn't cycle with them this month? Ugh I should have just asked my gyno the other day but I forgot

Finally talked to my new doctors resident... They want me to go on Monday for the test which will be CD24. They also got the initial results of DHs SA... His sperm count was waaaay under normal. That makes 2 low tests in a row. They are referring him to urology and he is not too excited about it at all... So again negative news, just another factor working against us. Good news would be welcomed at anytime universe! Just saying...

Ugh, that is no good!! Hopefully there is something they can put him on, or some lifestyle recommendations they can suggest to help improve his count. As hard of a road as this is, just know that you are both figuring out what is going on and how to move forward with it. Anytime world is welcoming you!!! :)

Yea but this is very unusual for me and plus I have no breast pains which I always get! I'm going to call the fertility clinic tomorrow and see if I can go get blood work done Friday. You think they will let me being that I didn't cycle with them this month? Ugh I should have just asked my gyno the other day but I forgot

I am sure they would let you do a test, talk with them.You want to do CD21 blood test right? Just explain them your situation i am sure they would understand.

Finally talked to my new doctors resident... They want me to go on Monday for the test which will be CD24. They also got the initial results of DHs SA... His sperm count was waaaay under normal. That makes 2 low tests in a row. They are referring him to urology and he is not too excited about it at all... So again negative news, just another factor working against us. Good news would be welcomed at anytime universe! Just saying...

What did they say your DH can do to raise his count ? Also you would be going for IUI soon and i guess IUI helps with low sperm count.I mean i read they wash the sperms and take the good sperm out, not sure.

What did they say your DH can do to raise his count ? Also you would be going for IUI soon and i guess IUI helps with low sperm count.I mean i read they wash the sperms and take the good sperm out, not sure.

Well we already did so many things from his first SA last year to this one... He cut way back on caffeine, he wears loose clothing and tries o keep it cooler down there, he's on vitamins... His count actually went down... Way down from last time. I don't know about the sperm wash and what it does, I assume it gets rid of the bad ones. What worries me is that he had a lot of motility issues last time.

Does he put a laptop on his lap? I have heard that can affect things too.

No he is barely on his laptop and they don't have the full report so we won't know for a few days about his motility, all they have is his count. Normal is 20 million, last time his was 18.5 and this time is was only 11!

DH was like "seriously do these fucking issues ever end? I'm so tired of this shit. How much more of this do you want to subject the 2 of us to before we stop?" I'm guessing he's butthurt that he had bad results but I'm already feeling low I don't need more negativity. And I don't like that he's putting this all on me like I'm forcing him. He wants kids too...

What exactly was the issue? Because my dh had a weird test as well they told us he had a lot of abnormally shaped sperm but he had a high count so it should be fine. Don't stress it did they tell you the morphology? My dh has a 4% which is low normal anything from 4-14% is good. This is ok though so don't worry because the next step would be iui because they do the sperm wash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->