Losing my mind

Good morning ladies...

Love.. Glad you guys had fun goofy awkward sex ... It's always fun.

Cool- what levels were they testing?

D&C went well... Headed home now.

Anything above 5 means week ov and last time when my level was 9.7 Doc said that i did ov but i guess they are looking for something around 13.Even before clomid my level was not so low.I knew i did not ov this cycle since i never got +opk but i am so devastated today and i cried so much in front of my DH :(
Angel why were you taking Clomid before ?

Cool-I'm sorry to hear your levels were low :hugs: I can't remember but isn't a good level anything over 10? And then if you are on meds they like to see it above 15?
Aknqtpie- glad to hear all went well! What's the next step?
Chris- how'd the appt go?
Angel- you signature makes me smile. I'm still so happy for you. Gives me hope.

AFM still no OVing according to test strips. Waiting for doctor to call me back and see if I'm supposed to go in for a blood test on CD21... I know it's going to be negative so not sure I want to go. I'm CD17 right now, I've never OVed later than this. *sigh* haha guess my pity party can and cursing everything and everyone can continue

You would be checking progesterone level on CD21 right? Some ladies ov around CD20 on Clomid so you still have time.R u taking any other meds with Clomid?

Yeah it would be a progesterone test. CD 20 just seems so late, I just feel like its not going to happen. I never get those twinges or cramps or anything some women get before they OV so I never have any clues it's going to happen.

I'm also on Bromocriptine but they said it shouldn't interfere with the Clomid... But this is the first cycle I've taken them together so who knows what kind of interaction they have on each other.

Even i never have those ov pain so for me it is always opk .You can talk with you doc and ask when to go for a test.I am so fed up of the process that i am ready to give up :(

If I go for a test. They really did just gave Clomid and sent me on my way until the end of February. They were like give us a call then and we will get set up for everything if you're not pregnant. I mean no monitoring whatsoever. That's what frustrates me most.

I'm right there with you. I've spent a year agonizing over this... And I feel like I'm getting to the point that enough is enough. I mean is all of this worth a year of depression and sacrificing my own happiness? But I know a huge part of my happiness is adding a beautiful baby to our family... I just don't know

Cool, you may still have ovulated with that number, I think Love is right. That number is pretty close to 10 and your doc said you OV before with the same one. I was taking Clomid before because when I started TTC, after a few months I went to a FS and she checked and said I wasn't OVing. So she started me on Clomid but wouldn't monitor me any further or continue to check my levels, so I switched doctors and they gave me trigger shots, but no luck. Doing NTNP for December did help, although I was fine for a couple of weeks and then had a major meltdown the day before my BFP cursing god and life and everything in-between! And I just "knew" I wasn't PG ... so I guess my female instincts are totally broken, right? I'm sorry you feel like giving up; that was how I felt, too, but it was mainly because DH wasn't performing under the pressure of meds. I didn't monitor my cycle at all last month, we just BD on CD14 smack in the middle of my cycle and I tried to have fun and relax and I guess it worked.

I used to use those OPKs and then after I started taking the Clomid, they stopped working. What's weird is when I was getting +OPKs, I wasn't OVing and ended up having a missed AF because of it. I also tried BBT and it never worked -- my temps now are only 97.5. I don't know if those methods always work, so don't give up.

sadangel congrats to you - i cant remember if i made it onto here from vacay to tell you that

Oh God, love even i was thinking the same thing.The only thing a yr of ttc has given me is depression,sadness,headaches.My Doc is ready to give up on me :( and i am ready to give up on myself. I really don't know what to do.I fell terrible at the moment and it is affecting my health,my outlook towards life everything :(

Angel:My body is really weird, even before clomid i used to get +opk, thermal shift and a good bbt chart and AF on time but when i checked my progesterone it was just 2.4 which meant i did not ovulate.But then you are suppose to have a shift only when you ov right.I guess i am exception to the rule.Nothing works on me.I am really depressed :(

Cool I'm sorry :( and what are they going to do about this issue?

Love- I'm going to the doctor in an hour will keep you posted.

Good morning ladies...

Love.. Glad you guys had fun goofy awkward sex ... It's always fun.

Cool- what levels were they testing?

D&C went well... Headed home now.

Glad the d&c went well how do you feel

yes I am going through this also, how do you not stress? when your home all day you can only clean something so many times and Im constantly thinking

I feel like I am having a horribly bad period.. I go back in for a follow up on the 25th.. I think we can start TTC after my appt, but I think I will probably miss the O and will not get to try until next cycle.. Which is fine.

Still bleeding today, but hopefully it slows down soon.

Cool - if u feel your doc is about to give up on you, you should find a new doc..

Conceive - good luck with your appt today.

aknqtpie: Hope you can start ttc soon.So FXed for you for the next cycle.
Chris: Keep us posted what your doc says?
I talked with my doc and he is ready to give me 150mg clomid when i start ttc after my 2 months break.Meantime i am planning to go for a 2nd opinion.But i feel none of the doc can tell me exactly what to do conceive, i mean the med can help you one cycle and the next cycle it might not.I know my levels are low but the doc cannot tell me why it is low.I think in infertility it is very diff to get an exact ans and only thing you get is FRUSTRATION.

Aknqtpie, glad your d and c went well, i must have missed it earlier. Rest up and feel better soon.

Horsey, thanks, it was very unexpected.

Cool, i know how u feel ... ive actually been suicidal since ttc because it was so hard. Hang in there, sometimes our bodies are a mystery no matter how hard we try to figure them out.

Aknqtpie, glad your d and c went well, i must have missed it earlier. Rest up and feel better soon.

Horsey, thanks, it was very unexpected.

Cool, i know how u feel ... ive actually been suicidal since ttc because it was so hard. Hang in there, sometimes our bodies are a mystery no matter how hard we try to figure them out.

Oh no angel I didn't realize it was that bad. That hurts my heart. Well I'm glad you got you bfp and those thoughts are far away. One of my cousins today told me that I'm torturing myself with ttc and her because she has to listen to it.... I told her if I was such a pain in the ass then I'd stop talking about it and she said well then I guess we won't talk any more because that's the only thing I ever talk about :nope:

My other and best friend (the lesbian I've talked about on here) texted her and told her she'd kick her ass if she talked to me like that again haha that kinda cheered me up but I'm still feeling down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->