Losing my mind

So Chris.. we can call you a skinny bitch??? jk :)

Love - I am sure your hubby will got see a urologist. I think something was ingrained in the brains of men that your penis = how masculine you are... I don't really know why. So it probably will hurt his pride.. but he will get over it I am sure!!! :)

I have decided if someone searches the word "fuck" they will find this thread.

By Brady Bunch.. Do you mean Tom, Giselle and their 2 (its 2 right?) children??

I know love hates them.. but that's because she's a Texans fan... I am ready for our super bowl shit talking battle royale! :)

Love, Chris,

The state of CA requires the sperm donor to have an infectious disease panel prior to an iui...so most likely yes. It only takes a few minutes though.

They are going to be giving me bravelle, menopur, antagon and hcg trigger.

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all..

What bothers me most is that I was NOT thinking about it too much at first..after about a year I did start thinking about it and RIGHTFULLY SO! Geez. I hate it when people who got pregnant right away talk like that.

Ah sometimes the less you say the better. Our mothers are always going to say that! They just don't want s to have to go through this which is understandable. Sometimes I feel like I've let her in on too much. Just do what you need to do and that's all! That's a lot of different things. What exactly is your fertility issue?

Thanks, Chris..you're right, I'm sure it hurts them to see this. Sometimes I just get so frustrated with her...especially when she starts comparing herself to me.

They aren't quite sure what I have. The fact that I have hashimoto's may be part of the issue, but my HSG and hormone levels came out ok. I have regular periods and LH surges and everything. The cycle I was on clomid resulted in a bfn, and it looked like I had produced about 6-7 follicles but they weren't quite mature..although we did not do IUI (that cycle was with my previous ob-gyn).

It's a mystery...

Being undiagnosed (unexplained) is the worst! :( I want a damn answer. The RE I was going to was so against multiples so therefore even with the injectable cycle I still only produced 1 follicle because it was a low dose!

Just thinking, maybe that's why it didn't work? I would switch instead of going to the same RE if you have had 4 failed IUI's.

Yea, my appointment with a new RE is feb 12 which is a hundred years away. I did 3 IUI's so far.

Ah, a month can feel like a long time. That's how I felt when my RE couldn't pencil the first IUI in December. I was like "but I'm ready to make a baby NOW!" Haha...ya, I'm glad to hear you're going to a new RE and also happy that you are taking a bit of a break. Something different will work, it just takes the right combination...having multiple follicles does not always result in multiples, that's why they have the other injectables to prevent that from happening! Some RE's are such a-holes..it's almost like they have no compassion at all.

Seriously though he would always look at me like I was stupid that was just the impression I got! I told him I will sign something saying that multiples are fine with me he said its dangerous especially triplets and the fact that I'm pretty skinny but who cares at this point. many other people told me also that he's very anti twins.

He's reminding me of the dumb ob-gyn I was seeing before this RE who wanted to put me on Metformin when I don't have PCOS or high insulin levels. He thought I had high insulin levels because the lab mistakenly tested my non-fasting insulin as fasting insulin. Idiots. Anyway, I did one cycle of Clomid with him and all I would get were insults when I had questions. For example, at first, he was really kind when my visits were only about pap smears..but when they were about "hey, I'm not getting pregnant" he was a douche. He then got all pissy because he said I was hyper-stimulating..I had about 7 follicles, not even one of them fully mature. Idiot. Thankfully my mum's a nurse and I went to two years of nursing school and research everything..so I dropped him after the first month, went to this RE and she was so upset to hear that he wanted to put me on Metformin...Oh, and the day he was supposed to monitor me on the Clomid, he just dropped me, had a surgery, so I had to go in a few days earlier, so I never really knew what I had ovulated or if the Clomid was successful. Can you tell he pissed me off? He was so pissy with me. When I told him I didn't want to do the metformin he said "well, it sounds like you want to do my job". Asshole.

Love - I am sure your hubby will got see a urologist. I think something was ingrained in the brains of men that your penis = how masculine you are... I don't really know why. So it probably will hurt his pride.. but he will get over it I am sure!!! :)

HAHHAHAHAHAH! Probably a good assumption to have! Fuck.

By Brady Bunch.. Do you mean Tom, Giselle and their 2 (its 2 right?) children??

I know love hates them.. but that's because she's a Texans fan... I am ready for our super bowl shit talking battle royale! :)

Ya, I mean the warped waxy set of people mentioned above and their fucking gay ass song. Lol...wow, and I'm not even PMSing yet.

Here's the story... of a lovely lady...

You know what freaked me out in the movie.. is how the oldest brady girl and boy.. (even though they aren't blood related) hooked up.. I mean REALLY?? just was kind of weird. "Keepin it in the family"

Love, Chris,

The state of CA requires the sperm donor to have an infectious disease panel prior to an iui...so most likely yes. It only takes a few minutes though.

Just made a huge mistake and told my mom about the injectables, didn't have the heart to tell her about the iui, since I felt she would judge...she said my problem is 'I'm thinking about this all too much' and that when I stop thinking about it, it will happen. Whatever. Tried not to pick a fight but was soooo close to it. I barely even spoke to her about this...it's always a mistake for me to tell her anything at all..

What bothers me most is that I was NOT thinking about it too much at first..after about a year I did start thinking about it and RIGHTFULLY SO! Geez. I hate it when people who got pregnant right away talk like that.

Ah sometimes the less you say the better. Our mothers are always going to say that! They just don't want s to have to go through this which is understandable. Sometimes I feel like I've let her in on too much. Just do what you need to do and that's all! That's a lot of different things. What exactly is your fertility issue?

Thanks, Chris..you're right, I'm sure it hurts them to see this. Sometimes I just get so frustrated with her...especially when she starts comparing herself to me.

They aren't quite sure what I have. The fact that I have hashimoto's may be part of the issue, but my HSG and hormone levels came out ok. I have regular periods and LH surges and everything. The cycle I was on clomid resulted in a bfn, and it looked like I had produced about 6-7 follicles but they weren't quite mature..although we did not do IUI (that cycle was with my previous ob-gyn).

It's a mystery...

Being undiagnosed (unexplained) is the worst! :( I want a damn answer. The RE I was going to was so against multiples so therefore even with the injectable cycle I still only produced 1 follicle because it was a low dose!

Just thinking, maybe that's why it didn't work? I would switch instead of going to the same RE if you have had 4 failed IUI's.

Yea, my appointment with a new RE is feb 12 which is a hundred years away. I did 3 IUI's so far.

Ah, a month can feel like a long time. That's how I felt when my RE couldn't pencil the first IUI in December. I was like "but I'm ready to make a baby NOW!" Haha...ya, I'm glad to hear you're going to a new RE and also happy that you are taking a bit of a break. Something different will work, it just takes the right combination...having multiple follicles does not always result in multiples, that's why they have the other injectables to prevent that from happening! Some RE's are such a-holes..it's almost like they have no compassion at all.

Seriously though he would always look at me like I was stupid that was just the impression I got! I told him I will sign something saying that multiples are fine with me he said its dangerous especially triplets and the fact that I'm pretty skinny but who cares at this point. many other people told me also that he's very anti twins.

He's reminding me of the dumb ob-gyn I was seeing before this RE who wanted to put me on Metformin when I don't have PCOS or high insulin levels. He thought I had high insulin levels because the lab mistakenly tested my non-fasting insulin as fasting insulin. Idiots. Anyway, I did one cycle of Clomid with him and all I would get were insults when I had questions. For example, at first, he was really kind when my visits were only about pap smears..but when they were about "hey, I'm not getting pregnant" he was a douche. He then got all pissy because he said I was hyper-stimulating..I had about 7 follicles, not even one of them fully mature. Idiot. Thankfully my mum's a nurse and I went to two years of nursing school and research everything..so I dropped him after the first month, went to this RE and she was so upset to hear that he wanted to put me on Metformin...Oh, and the day he was supposed to monitor me on the Clomid, he just dropped me, had a surgery, so I had to go in a few days earlier, so I never really knew what I had ovulated or if the Clomid was successful. Can you tell he pissed me off? He was so pissy with me. When I told him I didn't want to do the metformin he said "well, it sounds like you want to do my job". Asshole.

OH! One more thing, every time I would visit prior, he would comment on how pretty I am and ask what mix I am..blah blah...and then when I started asking questions about the metformin, he told me I was overweight! What a douche! I mean, don't get me wrong, I could totally lose 20 lbs, but seriously.

You know what freaked me out in the movie.. is how the oldest brady girl and boy.. (even though they aren't blood related) hooked up.. I mean REALLY?? just was kind of weird. "Keepin it in the family"

Ya, what also grosses me out is the disgusting perfection and image...the capped teeth and incest vibe.

Fuck Tom Brady! Lol I'm ready for Super Bowl battle royale too!! I love how we are like 12 year olds who are cussing behind our parents back right now! Fucking fuck shit fuck! I also hate the Brady bunch... And the partridge family for that matter!!

Giving up just seems so much easier each and every day! I'm tired of issues!

Ya, what also grosses me out is the disgusting perfection and image...the capped teeth and incest vibe.

Incest is best! Lol the closer the kin the deeper it goes in! Lol too far??? I'm laughing like an idiot right now. Home alone with wine lol

Fuck Tom Brady! Lol I'm ready for Super Bowl battle royale too!! I love how we are like 12 year olds who are cussing behind our parents back right now! Fucking fuck shit fuck! I also hate the Brady bunch... And the partridge family for that matter!!

Giving up just seems so much easier each and every day! I'm tired of issues!

Dude, preaching to the choir. I'm tired of LIFE these days. Everything is so fucking HARD. My job is so friggin' political it's a miracle I haven't gotten early onset Alzheimers, my in laws are CRAZY..my mom is living the teenage dream..the only thing keeping me sane are my dogs and hubby. They say this age is the hardest..the most obstacles, the most issues.

Incest is best! Lol the closer the kin the deeper it goes in! Lol too far??? I'm laughing like an idiot right now. Home alone with wine lol

Wow. Not too far, friggin' priceless! :loopy:

You know, this is our only place to say how we feel and be crazy...I'm alone too, no bottle of wine but had a really hard day with this sinus infection..then I heard the brady bunch and wanted to kill a bitch.

Chris: Just wanted to ask what test one does to know whether one has PCOS or not.My doc just checked my progesterone, prolactin and TSH.

Chris: Just wanted to ask what test one does to know whether one has PCOS or not.My doc just checked my progesterone, prolactin and TSH.

Cool I have pcos too. There wasn't a specific test they did. The doc listened to how I didn't have regular cycles, and monitored a couple months to see if OV occurred. They did do an ultrasound and saw polyps/cysts on my ovaries. That with the higher testosterone levels, weight gain and hair growth all made her diagnosis me with pcos.

I want some damn Mac n cheese with broccoli but we don't have any and I'm too damn lazy to get some lol dammit! DH needs to hurry and get home and make me dinner

Yes, bitch! Lol
I feel like a house

Lmao "google" fuck... Babyandbump losing my mind and they will find a bunch of crazy bitches up in here

Love, Chris,

It's a mystery...

OH! One more thing, every time I would visit prior, he would comment on how pretty I am and ask what mix I am..blah blah...and then when I started asking questions about the metformin, he told me I was overweight! What a douche! I mean, don't get me wrong, I could totally lose 20 lbs, but seriously.

What an asswipe! I hate when they treat you like your an idiot and don't know what your talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->