Losing my mind

Here's the story... of a lovely lady...

You know what freaked me out in the movie.. is how the oldest brady girl and boy.. (even though they aren't blood related) hooked up.. I mean REALLY?? just was kind of weird. "Keepin it in the family"

Fuck Tom Brady! Lol I'm ready for Super Bowl battle royale too!! I love how we are like 12 year olds who are cussing behind our parents back right now! Fucking fuck shit fuck! I also hate the Brady bunch... And the partridge family for that matter!!

Giving up just seems so much easier each and every day! I'm tired of issues!

Dude, preaching to the choir. I'm tired of LIFE these days. Everything is so fucking HARD. My job is so friggin' political it's a miracle I haven't gotten early onset Alzheimers, my in laws are CRAZY..my mom is living the teenage dream..the only thing keeping me sane are my dogs and hubby. They say this age is the hardest..the most obstacles, the most issues.

Ain't that the fuckin truth! I want to run far away

Chris: Just wanted to ask what test one does to know whether one has PCOS or not.My doc just checked my progesterone, prolactin and TSH.

I believe they do blood work to detect pcos along with ultrasounds and if you have irregular periods! I have no symptoms for pcos, but was told by one obgyn I had slight pcos because of little cysts on my ovaries.

Thanks Chris and love.Even i dont have PCOS symptoms but i am planning to ask about in my next visit.Well i even dont have low progesterone symptoms but still i have low progesterone who knows i might have PCOS also :(

Ok, so I feel like a senior citizen. I took some of my cough syrup, my antibiotics, and had a nap. So this is where I'm at? Lol...

Here's the story... of a lovely lady...

You know what freaked me out in the movie.. is how the oldest brady girl and boy.. (even though they aren't blood related) hooked up.. I mean REALLY?? just was kind of weird. "Keepin it in the family"

Fuck Tom Brady! Lol I'm ready for Super Bowl battle royale too!! I love how we are like 12 year olds who are cussing behind our parents back right now! Fucking fuck shit fuck! I also hate the Brady bunch... And the partridge family for that matter!!

Giving up just seems so much easier each and every day! I'm tired of issues!

Dude, preaching to the choir. I'm tired of LIFE these days. Everything is so fucking HARD. My job is so friggin' political it's a miracle I haven't gotten early onset Alzheimers, my in laws are CRAZY..my mom is living the teenage dream..the only thing keeping me sane are my dogs and hubby. They say this age is the hardest..the most obstacles, the most issues.

Ain't that the fuckin truth! I want to run far away

I'll be right behind you, at a medium to fast pace...lol.

Just relax your better off staying home! Hope you feel better!

So I called my gyno office and of course they don't call me back I left a message for the nurse that I want cd21 blood work done and if I would have got a referral from my gynecologist insurance would cover it. So now tomorrow morning is cd22 and I'm going to the fertility clinic to do the blood but have to pay $165 out if pocket now and i already have a $700 balance cause the last iui my insurance had ran out. Ugh well at least ill have the results tomorrow afternoon. I get so pissed at these doctors offices because they just don't call you back or do what they should!

Just relax your better off staying home! Hope you feel better!

So I called my gyno office and of course they don't call me back I left a message for the nurse that I want cd21 blood work done and if I would have got a referral from my gynecologist insurance would cover it. So now tomorrow morning is cd22 and I'm going to the fertility clinic to do the blood but have to pay $165 out if pocket now. Ugh well at least ill have the results tomorrow afternoon. I get so pissed at these doctors offices because they just don't call you back or do what they should!

Oh, I know what you mean. I just call back instead because they are likely to not get to msgs in a timely manner. So this test is a progesterone test right? To see if you o'd? What are next steps?

My eyes hurt. They were glued shut this morning. Yuck.

I stalked them today I kept calling! I even stalked the receptionist and she transferred me to the nurse after putting me on hold for 20 minutes! I could have done that lol ugh anyway so yea I want to see if I ovulated this month even though I had ovulation pains but no breast pain at all which is strange. I am just curious because I've never had a cd21 blood test done and yet they tell me I'm perfectly fine. Ugh I'm so stressed I hope the new RE next month will do a laporoscopy to check for scar tissue or endo. Maybe all the ruptured cysts I've had in the past caused me damage who knows.

Yuck lol that's the worst

I stalked them today I kept calling! I even stalked the receptionist and she transferred me to the nurse after putting me on hold for 20 minutes! I could have done that lol ugh anyway so yea I want to see if I ovulated this month even though I had ovulation pains but no breast pain at all which is strange. I am just curious because I've never had a cd21 blood test done and yet they tell me I'm perfectly fine. Ugh I'm so stressed I hope the new RE next month will do a laporoscopy to check for scar tissue or endo. Maybe all the ruptured cysts I've had in the past caused me damage who knows.

Ah, I understand. I had a ruptured cyst when I was 19, very painful.

Good that you would be checking your progesterone level.It cost around $125 where i stay for CD21 test.Did you get +opk?
Even i called my doc today since i read that there is something called Clinical hypothyroidism(your thyroid results come back normal in this situation) which can be caused by high estrogen level.I thought he will tell me to go for a estrogen test but only thing he said that since my thyroid results were ok i am fine :growlmad: Maybe i am wrong but at least he could have told for estrogen test.Well i have decided to put my foot down for all the test when i go for 2nd opinion.I just feel no one is interested to treat infertility, the only solution they have is Clomid or IUI or IVF :growlmad::growlmad:.

Hi ladies... I had to move my desk today to the "wide wide open" so probably won't be on here during the day as much. :(

I hate dealing with doctors offices... so annoying.

Good news though.. looks like bleeding has stopped YAY!!!!

Ah, I understand. I had a ruptured cyst when I was 19, very painful.

Extremely painful! It happened at work once I bent over and walked out of the building like that and drove myself to the hospital

Good that you would be checking your progesterone level.It cost around $125 where i stay for CD21 test.Did you get +opk?
Even i called my doc today since i read that there is something called Clinical hypothyroidism(your thyroid results come back normal in this situation) which can be caused by high estrogen level.I thought he will tell me to go for a estrogen test but only thing he said that since my thyroid results were ok i am fine :growlmad: Maybe i am wrong but at least he could have told for estrogen test.Well i have decided to put my foot down for all the test when i go for 2nd opinion.I just feel no one is interested to treat infertility, the only solution they have is Clomid or IUI or IVF :growlmad::growlmad:.

I gave up on the opk's a few days ago. Ugh I totally hear you on that! Def harass the doctor your giving me more stuff to add To my list

Hi ladies... I had to move my desk today to the "wide wide open" so probably won't be on here during the day as much. :(

I hate dealing with doctors offices... so annoying.

Good news though.. looks like bleeding has stopped YAY!!!!

Oh that stinks but yay for no more bleeding

Hi girls hope your all doing ok today. So I got my blood work back and looks like I didn't ovulate yet as suspected. I am CD22 and my progesterone levels were low something like 2.6 I think the nurse said? She said either you are getting your period any day now or going to ovulate really late this month. I am definately not getting my period any day, but I am due next week and still no ovulation? This month is wacky or maybe I have an issue? Who knows but I'm going to get another blood test next week to see if I ovulated yet. I am starting to get slightly sore boobs.

Hi girls hope your all doing ok today. So I got my blood work back and looks like I didn't ovulate yet as suspected. I am CD22 and my progesterone levels were low something like 2.6 I think the nurse said? She said either you are getting your period any day now or going to ovulate really late this month. I am definately not getting my period any day, but I am due next week and still no ovulation? This month is wacky or maybe I have an issue? Who knows but I'm going to get another blood test next week to see if I ovulated yet. I am starting to get slightly sore boobs.

I am sure you would ov late.Your doc did a scan and he did say that you would ovulate right?

FXed you OV soon Chris!

Well I finally got a bold +opk this morning... But I had one before and after the blood test it said I didn't... But I'm hoping that's not the case this time. DH and I db'ed last night and I'm going to jump him tonight. Blood test on Monday.

Well I'm getting ready for my interview... So nervous!

My BIL called, him and my sister are getting a divorce... And cousins cousin, who I still grew up with, his wife is preggo... So that news bummed me out.

Tomorrow is a baby shower... I better get some good news today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->