Losing my mind

Those jerks!! I can't believe it's taking this long!

I got AF today, so I'm enjoying the cramping and bloatedness haha. Back to CD1 and on to Round 2 of Clomid.

I don't blame you for testing — I tested 5 times LOL! Sorry for your BFN, but one of these days there's going to be 2 lines! (I don't know how I'm going to react!)

:hugs: Hope your dr calls tomorrow!

Angel: Wish you all the best for your 2nd round of Clomid. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Those jerks!! I can't believe it's taking this long!

I got AF today, so I'm enjoying the cramping and bloatedness haha. Back to CD1 and on to Round 2 of Clomid.

I don't blame you for testing — I tested 5 times LOL! Sorry for your BFN, but one of these days there's going to be 2 lines! (I don't know how I'm going to react!)

:hugs: Hope your dr calls tomorrow!

Boo to the witch for coming! I wish you lots of luck on this cycle!!

FF gave my CH today.Would be going for CD21 blood work on Tuesday.I hope my results come back fine.

Hey girls went on a mini vacation for a few days and I haven't felt good headaches, nausea and dizzy! Ugh if I knew a good reason for feeling this way I'd be ok with it! I'm due anywhere between tomorrow and Wednesday. Angel I'm sorry about AF and glad to see your in good spirits!
Love- you need to get on their asses!

FF gave my CH today.Would be going for CD21 blood work on Tuesday.I hope my results come back fine.

Coolstar- I hope you get good results! FXed for you that your numbers are good!

Chris- Im beyond frustarted wth these people! They told me 24-48 hours tops! Yeah well its been 8 days now.... when I call the lab directy they tell me I have to speak with my dr and my dr isnt retuning my calls!

Thanks love.Hope they give you the results soon.I know how you feel.I think your Dr has gone nuts.

I would just go show up at the Dr.'s office and wait until they gave me answers..

Chris: Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well ... hope a BFP is on the way!
Cool: Lots of luck with your bloodwork Tuesday!!
Love: I would totally go down there in person at this point and ask to speak with the dr. If they tell you dr is busy, tell them you are happy to wait. Put on your angry face lol!! Don't take no for an answer! That is ridiculous! I'd also ask if there is a different lab that would expediate the process, or one that processes results / communicates more efficiently with them!

Coolstar- I hope you get good results! FXed for you that your numbers are good!

Chris- Im beyond frustarted wth these people! They told me 24-48 hours tops! Yeah well its been 8 days now.... when I call the lab directy they tell me I have to speak with my dr and my dr isnt retuning my calls!

Well then u need to do what I did. I walked right into te doctors office and demanded it and wasn't leaving till I got them

Chris: Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well ... hope a BFP is on the way!
Cool: Lots of luck with your bloodwork Tuesday!!
Love: I would totally go down there in person at this point and ask to speak with the dr. If they tell you dr is busy, tell them you are happy to wait. Put on your angry face lol!! Don't take no for an answer! That is ridiculous! I'd also ask if there is a different lab that would expediate the process, or one that processes results / communicates more efficiently with them!

Thank you! I hope all of us do :)

Lol ladies you crack me up! Im going to make an appointment with her... She told me if I got bfn this month that I needed to come back to see her anyway, so I'll just kill 2 birds with one stone. I wish I could use another lab! But we are military and there's only 1 place I can go... Which sucks!! And if I want to see another doctor, I have to go back to my primary care physician, get checked out, get a referral prOcesses and then wait until I can get in to see them.... Which, I actually like my doctor! Up until the test results thing she was great! I'll give her another month and we will see what happens.

Lol ladies you crack me up! Im going to make an appointment with her... She told me if I got bfn this month that I needed to come back to see her anyway, so I'll just kill 2 birds with one stone. I wish I could use another lab! But we are military and there's only 1 place I can go... Which sucks!! And if I want to see another doctor, I have to go back to my primary care physician, get checked out, get a referral prOcesses and then wait until I can get in to see them.... Which, I actually like my doctor! Up until the test results thing she was great! I'll give her another month and we will see what happens.

If you don't get your results by the time you go in, make sure she knows that you have called and no one has ever called you back. It could be possible your messages weren't getting to her, or maybe it was the nurses job to call you back. Just to make sure that she knows you aren't happy.

I had a doctor's office where the front desk people were incompetent. I was sick and needed an inhaler prescription, and I was calling and calling trying to talk to the doctor or nurse practitioner and no one was calling me back. I was at work (an hour away from home) and left mine at home, so was trying to get another prescription called in. Luckily my Dad used the same inhaler as me and had an extra one he brought to me!! But my mom was pissed (I am her only daughter, so she defends me often lol) and went off on them the next time she went in there... I got phone calls after that checking up on me, etc. lol.

If you don't get your results by the time you go in, make sure she knows that you have called and no one has ever called you back. It could be possible your messages weren't getting to her, or maybe it was the nurses job to call you back. Just to make sure that she knows you aren't happy.

I had a doctor's office where the front desk people were incompetent. I was sick and needed an inhaler prescription, and I was calling and calling trying to talk to the doctor or nurse practitioner and no one was calling me back. I was at work (an hour away from home) and left mine at home, so was trying to get another prescription called in. Luckily my Dad used the same inhaler as me and had an extra one he brought to me!! But my mom was pissed (I am her only daughter, so she defends me often lol) and went off on them the next time she went in there... I got phone calls after that checking up on me, etc. lol.

That sucks! Im glad your mom straightened them out! I will def say something to them, because Ive left lently of messages. Its just frustrating... I just want answers. Just want to make sure everything is going smoothly! Lol I think Im seriously loosing my mind.

I would be too! I wouldn't be surprised if the Doctor isn't even getting your messages.

Hi Ladies, wanted to know that for CD21 blood work do I need to fast or I can go at any time of the day.

Hi Ladies, wanted to know that for CD21 blood work do I need to fast or I can go at any time of the day.

I was told anytime of the day. She didn't mention fasting at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->