Losing my mind

Hi ladies I have been little busy last few days and I had to jump many posts.
Chris, I m sorry for your low progesterone.
Conceive, wish u all the luck for iui.
I had gone for 2nd opinion and the doc gave me lots of blood test and ultrasound.well seems I have a big cyst.it is not poly but endo cyst.I don't know exactly what it is.the doc thinks I have hormonal problem,cyst and maybe I don't have left tube.not sure.I m not sad so used to bad news.

I had gone for 2nd opinion and the doc gave me lots of blood test and ultrasound.well seems I have a big cyst.it is not poly but endo cyst.I don't know exactly what it is.the doc thinks I have hormonal problem,cyst and maybe I don't have left tube.not sure.I m not sad so used to bad news.

Cool I'm sorry. I know it feels like we get numb to bad news, we hear it so much. Have you had surgery or anything that would cause you to have no left tube? Or are you like me and it was just never there? We can start a club... No left tubers lol. No, I know it's a lot to take in when you find out you're not "complete". :hugs:

Well I had hubby buy me HPT while he was at the store last night since doctor is making me POAS Monday. Well I thought what the hell and tested this morning - 8dpo. Bfn of course. I told hubby and he looked at me and laughed and said "honestly, did you fucking expect anything else?" Then went to smoke a cig. I think he's getting bitter about TTC too. But he's right, don't even know why I bothered.

Cool I'm sorry. I know it feels like we get numb to bad news, we hear it so much. Have you had surgery or anything that would cause you to have no left tube? Or are you like me and it was just never there? We can start a club... No left tubers lol. No, I know it's a lot to take in when you find out you're not "complete". :hugs:

Well I had hubby buy me HPT while he was at the store last night since doctor is making me POAS Monday. Well I thought what. the hell and tested this morning - 8dpo. Bfn of course. I told hubby and he looked at me and laughed and said "honestly, did you fucking expect anything else?" Then went to smoke a cig. I think he's getting bitter about TTC too. But he's right, don't even know why I bothered.
Love, I never had a surgery.The doc who did the ultrasound thinks since my cyst is so big it has damaged my tubes but for that I have to do another test to check my tubes.I m sorry for the BFN :hugs:.I know every cycle no matter what still we hope a little for a miracle.I m so fed up,u won't believe not a single drop of tear rolled when I came to know about my cyst.

Thanks. Yeah I guess I was holding out for a tiny miracle but I shouldn't. No tears this time, defiantly still pissed me off some. Hubby and I are going running... I'm always scared that working out hard is going to fuck up something in my cycle or throw something off hormone balance wise... But I'm tired of being scared. I don't care anymore. What I was doing before wasn't working so fuck it.

Still pissy if you can't tell :haha:

Well it's 8dpo... Headache, cramps, no cm of any kind, low and hard cervix... I'm def out. Oh we'll on to another disappointing cycle of just Clomid I guess.

Cool- what test are they doing for your tubes? Keep us updated! :hugs:

Guys, I'm so sorry to hear what you're (still) going through. :hugs:

I wish I could do something to give you all bfps. :cry:

I still think drinking helps, because I never used to drink and everyone else I talked to (i.e. older married couples with more than a few kids) said things like, 'It was the Jack' or 'It was that second shot of tequila!' Seems as though drunken romps tend to result in that a lot ...

I'm thinking about you all and I hope it gets better soon. :flower:

Guys, I'm so sorry to hear what you're (still) going through. :hugs:

I wish I could do something to give you all bfps. :cry:

I still think drinking helps, because I never used to drink and everyone else I talked to (i.e. older married couples with more than a few kids) said things like, 'It was the Jack' or 'It was that second shot of tequila!' Seems as though drunken romps tend to result in that a lot ...

I'm thinking about you all and I hope it gets better soon. :flower:

Lol I drink wine and vodka and cranberry all the time! Lol if it was drinking it should have worked by now!

Love - I wouldn't worry about working out too hard. I think it is more the people who are hardcore training for marathons that affect fertility. I have heard that exercise is actually good for TTC.

Cool - I am sorry about the cyst.. .what are your next steps?

What's up with you ladies tonight? Me and hubby had a great day. We went on a run, played at the tide polls and then went to lunch on the bay.

So proud of myself, went 2 miles (of course it was downhill :winkwink: ) without stopping. I'm tired as hell right now but it feels good.

I will have a follow up with Doc soon.I m yet to get my blood result.I have a feeling even those results won't be good,since nothing good happens.I will update u ladies after my appointment.so pissed off right now.
Love, its good that u had a good time.even I have started with my regular life.can't keep my life on hold anymore.
Aqnqtpie,I have no clue about my next step.will update after my appointment.

Akn- so happy your back in the game!

Cool- I'm so sorry about the cyst :( is the cyst on your ovary? When was the last time they did an ultrasound that they are just finding this now?

Conceive- I wish you luck and glad you found comfort in that clinic! I also felt awkward when they did a baseline ultrasound with my period when I did iui. I was like Um ok

What's up with you ladies tonight? Me and hubby had a great day. We went on a run, played at the tide polls and then went to lunch on the bay.

So proud of myself, went 2 miles (of course it was downhill :winkwink: ) without stopping. I'm tired as hell right now but it feels good.

Yay go you. Glad you had a good day! I wish you can drag my ass along! I walk a flight of stairs and can't breathe

Thanks angel :) I've tried all the tricks in the book I guess the solution is to get hypnotized and forget this whole process! Lol

Yes ma'am it does! I'm tired of holding back. Not until my doctor specifically tells me not to do stuff am I not going to do it.

Tonight we had pizza, cocktails, and ice cream! About to settle in and play Xbox with a group of like 10 friends. Should be fun!

Akn- so happy your back in the game!

Cool- I'm so sorry about the cyst :( is the cyst on your ovary? When was the last time they did an ultrasound that they are just finding this now?

Conceive- I wish you luck and glad you found comfort in that clinic! I also felt awkward when they did a baseline ultrasound with my period when I did iui. I was like Um ok

Chris, yes the cyst is on my left ovary.I just did an ultrasound yesterday and found out.my right ovary is fine but I guess due to harmonal imbalances I m not ovulating from my right side also.:cry: the doc told me I should experience pain but I don' havee any symptoms.

Love, I like your idea of starting a club of No left tube LOL.I was just thinking luckily God gave all ladies 2 ovaries.

Love, I like your idea of starting a club of No left tube LOL.I was just thinking luckily God gave all ladies 2 ovaries.

We can make thirst and everything!!! My doctor told me that the tue on the opposite side can pick up the released egg about 33% of the time. I hope they can get you ovulating!

Holy shit I'm just going to go off the deep end! On another thread some lady had her daughter 3 months ago and just got her bfp this morning for her second!! This is so not fucking fair. I quit. I hate this shit. Like I'm so angry and jealous I want to hit something!

I just did some research on my cyst n seems IVF is the only way.I am so sad n depressed right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->