Losing my mind

i thinnk some people do - to regulate your hormones or something. great news s_love.

Conceive-- I have been trying to keep up with you;) Did you have your IUI?? What's the latest??

Hi Elle!

I'm on day 4 of injectibles and will probably have the iui next Thursday or so. I'm going for an ultrasound on Friday to see how my follies are doing.

How have you been?

i thinnk some people do - to regulate your hormones or something. great news s_love.

Oh ok, I just hadn't heard of it.

Conceive-- I have been trying to keep up with you;) Did you have your IUI?? What's the latest??

Hi Elle!

I'm on day 4 of injectibles and will probably have the iui next Thursday or so. I'm going for an ultrasound on Friday to see how my follies are doing.

How have you been?

Hey conceive, did you start BC before you started you injectables/IUI?

Oh ok, I just hadn't heard of it.

Hi Elle!

How have you been?

Hey conceive, did you start BC before you started you injectables/IUI?

Nope, I think they do that if you have irregular cycles but since mine are pretty regular they didn't prescribe that. They did offer me some in case I didn't want to have a natural ttc cycle right before IUI since I had to pay for the meds in advance, but I figured if I did get pregnant naturally I wouldn't mind losing the money.

Didn't Angel have her scan today?? Where is she??? WE NEED UPDATES!

Making us wait.. jeez.. hope everything went well..

AF is getting lighter.. I thought I was going to bleed to death yesterday (not really, but kind of).. it sllowed way down today.

How is your night? My DH is making me watch "He got game".. but I am not really watching it.. Not really sure what it is about.

That's good, hopefully it ends soon!

We are watching some awful horror movie... I'm not paying much attention either.

I'm sitting here waiting on AF to start so I can start this stupid BC and schedule my baseline... I'm getting antsy.

Another horrible horror movie? Hopefully this was better then the last one.

love - Commercial for the new maps in COD Black Ops.. the video is pretty funny.
https://youtu.be/OZwdpXgPbKc

Hi girls sorry i've been MIA im just so blah and on CD35 and still no AF and neg tests this has been the longest i've gone without it. My body is def all messed up from the previous IUI's.
Love, i'm so happy you are going to do IUI that will def help because of dh's issue! I love your picture too :)

Cool- hope your doing ok do you know when your lap is?

Conceive- yay for IUI next week! :)

Bummer. I can feel how sad everyone is tonight. Let me know that you all are ok.

This may sound silly but I am afraid of the trigger shot because it says it should be administered intramuscular...I HATE that. I've read many have done it subq. The brand is pregnyl...

Second day of injectibles today. So far so good, just a little bloated.
Someone start chatting soon, I miss the ramblings :(

Don't be afraid. It does hurt a little more than the injectables. The first time I did the trigger was in my thigh the next 2 times was in my belly wasn't too bad.

Sorry I meant gun range not fun range... although it was fun and stress releiving. We actually bought another handgun. A Beretta PX4 Storm. Dont know how you ladies feel about guns but Ive grown up with them my entire life. My dad is a cop, been on the force 32 years.

So still no AF today.. no cramps or any signs shes coming either. I fucking hate my body. Called my doctors office again today, left 3 messages and the nurse at the front desk pretty much told me shes already passed my message on and I need to stop calling.

Hubby went to the urologist today and the doctor thinks its Varicoceles so he sent him to get an ultrasound... oh but the fucking Naval hospital sucks dick and they cant give him an ultrasound for another fucking week... so hooray we get to continue to drag this out and push it back and wait and wait wait. If it is Varicoceles then he gets surgery to correct it, if not they will discuss options and he will be placed in a group study about how being a fucking pack a day smoker hurts fertiltiy. Ya know, if its the smoking thing I am going to be so pissed. I asked him to cut back, doctors have asked him to cut back, but hes fucking selfish and wont. Ive made so many changes to my lifestyle and diet and he cant do 1 thing?

Seriously, Im l l <-- this close to being done with this whole process. Nothing is ever easy and quick. Ive run out of patience and "give a fuck". I deleted 19 ppl from my facebook this morning. All expecting, just had kids or always post pics of their kids with dumb fucking captions.

And now my husband is mad at me because Im frustrated and started crying. Great day.

I really hope he cuts back on the smoking and not only just for fertility! Just a few more days and he goes so don't worry it will be here before you know it! :hugs:

Didn't Angel have her scan today?? Where is she??? WE NEED UPDATES!

Hiya,

Scan went well. :thumbup: Thanks for asking! I didn't want to pop on here and upset anyone because I know how it feels.

I'm 7w4d and everything looks good so far ... I think I'll be on pins and needles for a while anyway.

I'm excited to hear about the upcoming IUIs!! My DH would never agree to do one, and I was always convinced it would do the trick! It puts everything in the right place at the right time -- lots of luck! :happydance:

I hope someone joins me soon! It's lonely over in the other forum without you.

Not upsetting me :) I am glad everything checked out good. I don't blame you for being on pins and needles.. when I join you, I will be on pins and needles too.

Chris I'm CD 34 today still nothing! AF needs to hurry up and come or I need to see a damn bfp. Sorry you've been blah : ( I'm pissy and sad too. Woke up this morning and had to block 3 more ppl... 2 posted ultrasounds and one announced. Also a friend of mine asked if I was preggo because I was pinning baby stuff on Pinterest. When I told her no I wasn't she asked why I was pinning so much.... I didn't respond but I wanted to say that I didn't realize pinning baby stuff was reserved for only pregnant women and mothers.

Aknqtpie- I didn't even know that there were new maps! Lol that commercial made me laugh!

Angel- hopefully we get to join you soon. Glad everything went well

Love- Yea, really like wtf it's better you don't respond lol as for AF i'm going to do one last digital test tonight and that's it because i'm going to the dentist and getting x-rays. I know i'm not preg though.

AKN- thank you and I hope you are doing well!

Angel-I'm very happy for you so glad to hear everything went well! Hope to join you soon also! :)

Well I feel like a complete ass. So the girl I wrote about earlier, that asked me why I was pinning so much about babies... well we talk a little bit over messenger today. She told me she wasnt trying to offend me but she was asking because she wasnt sure if we were actually trying or if I was pinning stuff for the distant future. I told her (reluctantly) that we were trying but having problems. She told me they had been trying 13 months and finally got pregnant but that she was using injectables and whatnot... soooo I feel bad now for being a bitch to her, even if it was in my head lol.

Well I feel like a complete ass. So the girl I wrote about earlier, that asked me why I was pinning so much about babies... well we talk a little bit over messenger today. She told me she wasnt trying to offend me but she was asking because she wasnt sure if we were actually trying or if I was pinning stuff for the distant future. I told her (reluctantly) that we were trying but having problems. She told me they had been trying 13 months and finally got pregnant but that she was using injectables and whatnot... soooo I feel bad now for being a bitch to her, even if it was in my head lol.

Wow, what a strong message this is for you. Remember how many times we went on about how people don't understand what we are going through? You met your match :) Good thing you kept your mean thoughts to yourself lol...but isn't this a good thing? It happened for her on a similar route you are going on. FX'd for you hon. Please let me know when you start bc and all the other fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->