Losing my mind

Didn't Angel have her scan today?? Where is she??? WE NEED UPDATES!

Hiya,

Scan went well. :thumbup: Thanks for asking! I didn't want to pop on here and upset anyone because I know how it feels.

I'm 7w4d and everything looks good so far ... I think I'll be on pins and needles for a while anyway.

I'm excited to hear about the upcoming IUIs!! My DH would never agree to do one, and I was always convinced it would do the trick! It puts everything in the right place at the right time -- lots of luck! :happydance:

I hope someone joins me soon! It's lonely over in the other forum without you.

Angel! I'm soooo happy to hear your news. Do you have an u/s picture yet? What was the heartbeat? I don't think any of us would be upset by your news, you're giving us hope and if anyone deserves this, it's you! Keep us posted please :hugs:

I agree with Conceive, Angel lets see the pic!

Im still waiting on AF to get here. Im honestly getting skeptical about this BC thing, pretty much every woman that responded to my post is saying theyve never heard of doing that and never done it themselves. Kinda scares me. Like what if I go on it and then they pull me off and I dont start when Im supposed to and they cant do the IUI? Im kinda freaking out. But Ill concentrate on AF showing before I freak out too much.

I know, Im glad she told me! I did meet my match. She even told me if I needed to call and talk to her to go ahead because she knows my frustration and how lonely/miserable it can be. I really hope I have a similar outcome to hers!

Angel - I was getting worried that we didn't hear from you! I was so excited when you got your BFP! You give everyone great hope!!! :)

Love - It is amazing how many people can share similar experiences, and we just don't know.. because talking about trying, and talking about miscarriages are so personal, that it is almost taboo. It is amazing the amount of friends that I told that I had a m/c too (that knew I was prego before hand), who have had one.. and even at my work.. all but 2 women in my office had gone through something similar. I think for women, we shouldn't be afraid to tell our stories, because you never know when we can help someone else get through something similar.

Angel - I was getting worried that we didn't hear from you! I was so excited when you got your BFP! You give everyone great hope!!! :)

Love - It is amazing how many people can share similar experiences, and we just don't know.. because talking about trying, and talking about miscarriages are so personal, that it is almost taboo. It is amazing the amount of friends that I told that I had a m/c too (that knew I was prego before hand), who have had one.. and even at my work.. all but 2 women in my office had gone through something similar. I think for women, we shouldn't be afraid to tell our stories, because you never know when we can help someone else get through something similar.

Amen sista.

Im still waiting on AF to get here. Im honestly getting skeptical about this BC thing, pretty much every woman that responded to my post is saying theyve never heard of doing that and never done it themselves. Kinda scares me. Like what if I go on it and then they pull me off and I dont start when Im supposed to and they cant do the IUI? Im kinda freaking out. But Ill concentrate on AF showing before I freak out too much.

I know, Im glad she told me! I did meet my match. She even told me if I needed to call and talk to her to go ahead because she knows my frustration and how lonely/miserable it can be. I really hope I have a similar outcome to hers!

Love, did you get more detail as to how your IUI will be done? Will you be on injectibles? If so, did you find out which ones? Just curious if you got more detail.

I have heard about the bc thing and there are several different reasons from what I understand. Considering your erratic periods, it may make sense. I would try and find out more on this though, so that you aren't stressing out.

I know right. With as much as my friends and I talk about sex in general you'd think it would be easy to transition into the baby making conversation and the difficulties/obstacles we encounter. I'm glad she continued on with the conversation even though I ignored her.

So I started having cramps just all of the sudden, hopefully that means AF is on the way and I don't have to worry about her anymore.

Love, did you get more detail as to how your IUI will be done? Will you be on injectibles? If so, did you find out which ones? Just curious if you got more detail.

I have heard about the bc thing and there are several different reasons from what I understand. Considering your erratic periods, it may make sense. I would try and find out more on this though, so that you aren't stressing out.

No I still have no idea what's going on. When I talked to the doctor on Tuesday he told me the clinic would be calling me soon to schedule my baseline so I'm waiting on that. He said we'd talk more about it when I came in for that... I'm hoping injectables... That was the original plan with the other doctor but I'm not sure about his. Hopefully he will see that Clomid isn't doing the trick and give me the good stuff lol

No I still have no idea what's going on. When I talked to the doctor on Tuesday he told me the clinic would be calling me soon to schedule my baseline so I'm waiting on that. He said we'd talk more about it when I came in for that... I'm hoping injectables... That was the original plan with the other doctor but I'm not sure about his. Hopefully he will see that Clomid isn't doing the trick and give me the good stuff lol

Ok, well if it hasn't worked yet I wouldn't go on another cycle with Clomid. I know it works for some but I personally hated it. It made me crazy. I'm having a better experience so far with the injectibles.

It makes me crazy too! I was just about to ask if the injectables had the same effect. I'm going to ask him about them. What's your routine with your injectables? And which do you use?

It makes me crazy too! I was just about to ask if the injectables had the same effect. I'm going to ask him about them. What's your routine with your injectables? And which do you use?

Ya, the clomid made me feel neurotic. I only feel a little hormonal othese. It was scary to inject myself the first time so hubby has been helping.

I started the bravelle on cd3 (last Sunday) and did 150 iu (2 viles) Sunday and Monday and 75 iu Tuesday Wednesday and this evening. I take them around the same time at 6:30 pm. I'm going in tomorrow to get an u/s and blood test to see if I need to start the menopur or continue the bravelle. Then I have the antagon in case they need to prolong ovulation to ensure mature eggs...but I am guessing I may not need to take that. Then I take the trigger hcg shot (pregnyl) and I'm guessing that will be around Wedneday since ill be cd13 but it will all depend on the follies :)

Geez that seems like a lot! I wonder if ill get that much or what? So anxious!

Geez that seems like a lot! I wonder if ill get that much or what? So anxious!

It depends on your situation. Since I have a thyroid issue a d unexplained, I think they are just covering all bases. I'm so excited though and feel like I'm finally on the right path.

Ladies,

Hubby is totally nesting. It is hilarious. I guess he's just as excited as I am.

Well I feel like a complete ass. So the girl I wrote about earlier, that asked me why I was pinning so much about babies... well we talk a little bit over messenger today. She told me she wasnt trying to offend me but she was asking because she wasnt sure if we were actually trying or if I was pinning stuff for the distant future. I told her (reluctantly) that we were trying but having problems. She told me they had been trying 13 months and finally got pregnant but that she was using injectables and whatnot... soooo I feel bad now for being a bitch to her, even if it was in my head lol.

Wow goes to show you, you never know what people are going through in life also!

Happy Friday ladies! I hope we can all have good weekends. What's everyone got planned?

Happy Friday!!!

I have a lot of relaxation planned and maybe a little shopping. Went for an ultrasound this morning and I have one follicle at 9mm which is great for CD8, the other ones are all smaller than 9...she's just keeping an eye out to make sure I am on the right dosage, so I continue the 75 iu until Sunday night and then I go back on Monday morning for another ultrasound. They also took bloodwork today for estrogen levels but she said my uterine lining looks great.

It was funny though, as soon as I sat on the table for the u/s, the machine died...so they had to switch out machines and then the RE couldn't make it work, so my hubby tried to help since he's in IT..and there I was hanging out on the table.

Hubby went for another SA after this appointment at a special clinic since the results we had before weren't quite as detailed as she wanted them to be. Poor thing had to call me from there because he was in a room with an old tv and vhs with a lady sporting a huge bush on the cover of what was offered for him to watch...yuck.

Excited for Monday and so far so good on the injectibles. I asked the RE about the hcg trigger shot (pregnyl) and she said it has to be intramuscular and apparently in my butt. Great. Looking forward to that!

Just want to say I appreciate you all so much...and couldn't be doing all this without you :hugs:

Let me know all your week-end plans and how you are all doing. Love, any other news?

Happy Friday!!!

I have a lot of relaxation planned and maybe a little shopping. Went for an ultrasound this morning and I have one follicle at 9mm which is great for CD8, the other ones are all smaller than 9...she's just keeping an eye out to make sure I am on the right dosage, so I continue the 75 iu until Sunday night and then I go back on Monday morning for another ultrasound. They also took bloodwork today for estrogen levels but she said my uterine lining looks great.

It was funny though, as soon as I sat on the table for the u/s, the machine died...so they had to switch out machines and then the RE couldn't make it work, so my hubby tried to help since he's in IT..and there I was hanging out on the table.

Hubby went for another SA after this appointment at a special clinic since the results we had before weren't quite as detailed as she wanted them to be. Poor thing had to call me from there because he was in a room with an old tv and vhs with a lady sporting a huge bush on the cover of what was offered for him to watch...yuck.

Excited for Monday and so far so good on the injectibles. I asked the RE about the hcg trigger shot (pregnyl) and she said it has to be intramuscular and apparently in my butt. Great. Looking forward to that!

Just want to say I appreciate you all so much...and couldn't be doing all this without you :hugs:

Let me know all your week-end plans and how you are all doing. Love, any other news?

Lmao thts so funny about hubby! Glad your follies are growing :)

AF just finally decided to show up how nice of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->