Losing my mind

Wow. Looks like a drug deal. Are you sure there are no magic mushrooms in this bag? Haha. Hey, wouldn't hurt to try but just keep an eye out cuz natural stuff can mess up your system too.

Lol that's so funny, that's what hubby said! He was like "maybe you get high and hallucinate and think you're pregnant..." Lol, but yeah I feel like a drug lord when I look at it.

I'm honestly debating if I should or not... I mean I have no idea what any of the ingredients are except wooden sticks and crack rock salt....

Oh damn. Thank you so much for that laugh. Been crying on and off since last night. Needed that! Seriously though, when you look back on all this, you will piss yourself. Pretty soon we Weill be hanging off trees making monkey noises and chanting to the fertility Gods. Lmfao.

Lol that's so funny, that's what hubby said! He was like "maybe you get high and hallucinate and think you're pregnant..." Lol, but yeah I feel like a drug lord when I look at it.

I'm honestly debating if I should or not... I mean I have no idea what any of the ingredients are except wooden sticks and crack rock salt....

Maybe you can use the wooden sticks to smack your hubby upside the head when he's being an ass! Hahahahhahahhaa

Maybe you can use the wooden sticks to smack your hubby upside the head when he's being an ass! Hahahahhahahhaa

:haha: oh man yes! "Sorry officer, my husband pissed me off, I'm trying to conceive and I was forced to smack him in the face and shove my herbal tea remedy sticks up his ass!"

I'm so glad I have this thread, I need the pick me up. Why are you crying? Just frustration? I cried for a bit since hubby isn't home. Pent up frustration and thinking of that bfn this morning. :hugs:

Funny!!!

I was crying because I feel like the same things are happening over and over and I'm fed up. I'm tired of arguing over the same things and feel like I already have a teenage boy sometimes! I really love my hubby but he can be really selfish and doesn't understand why I'm upset. I just wanted him to get up on his own and take care of me for one morning and he can't get that.

Well my sister told one of her close friends about my TTC difficulties (even though I told her not to). Anyway my sisters friends family is from Mexico and her grandmother believes in no modern medicine, but only natural herbal remedies. Well of course her friend took it upon herself to tell her grandmother my sis tuition, so her grandmother made me up some "fertility tea" that she swears by. They swear by this stuff apparently. Sister friend told me that everyone who's had trouble or a long time TTC drinks this and then that cycle get pregnant... I don't know how much of that I believe, but at this point ill try anything. She also told me I can't use anything in the tea (no lemon, no honey) and its got special instructions on how to prepare it and drink it. View attachment 556155

Looks shady eh? The rock salt is all I'm allowed to put in it... And yes those are sticks of wood in the baggies :shrug:

Woah! I'm def scared of this and not sure if I would drink it you might start seeing things lol

Conceive- lmao I laughed about that tattoo hahaha I think I need one of that!

Ok seriously I'm peeing from you girls just reading these posts! Thank you I needed this! I been feeling like shit on a stick

I understand. Men just don't have that maternal, nurturing instinct and they can't process our feelings like we can. I think my hubby can be very selfish sometimes too, I think it's just men in general. They are as close to the process as we are, they will never get it.

Hi guys!

Glad to see you guys laughing! :flower:

Love, that stuff looks like some crazy hoodoo stuff! (I would have drank it all down LOL)

I did just about everything but dance outside with a baby-maker stick.

I was always wishing on pennies -- DH found one heads-up and gave it to me, and I took it to Va Beach and threw it in the ocean because I figured that was more powerful than a little fountain at the mall. (But that didn't stop me from wishing every time I came across one!)

I wished on a wishbone *twice* with DH (he won the first time, and I won the second!).

Every fortune cookie I got, I was reading into it for signs of my impending pregnancy.

I was reading Tarot cards (I have a mermaid deck) nearly every night, and would reshuffle them if they didn't give me a good reading!

I went to a psychic at a gaming convention. Two, actually! (The first one sucked!)

And I even made up a spell ... I used to say it a lot when I was in the car by myself. I'm not Wicca or anything ... I just made it up as more of a "will" thing.

Don't give up, guys. :winkwink: It's going to happen.

Lol I understand Angel, I'm totally doing anything, no matter how crazy... Which speaking of... We are headed to the psychic. I'm gonna see what she has to say, I'm sure it will be the generic "I see it happening in 6 months" answer.

Hi guys!

Glad to see you guys laughing! :flower:

Love, that stuff looks like some crazy hoodoo stuff! (I would have drank it all down LOL)

I did just about everything but dance outside with a baby-maker stick.

I was always wishing on pennies -- DH found one heads-up and gave it to me, and I took it to Va Beach and threw it in the ocean because I figured that was more powerful than a little fountain at the mall. (But that didn't stop me from wishing every time I came across one!)

I wished on a wishbone *twice* with DH (he won the first time, and I won the second!).

Every fortune cookie I got, I was reading into it for signs of my impending pregnancy.

I was reading Tarot cards (I have a mermaid deck) nearly every night, and would reshuffle them if they didn't give me a good reading!

I went to a psychic at a gaming convention. Two, actually! (The first one sucked!)

And I even made up a spell ... I used to say it a lot when I was in the car by myself. I'm not Wicca or anything ... I just made it up as more of a "will" thing.

Don't give up, guys. :winkwink: It's going to happen.

Lol yea I'm willing to do all those crazy things also! Lol

Yeah, definitely tell us what she says!!

I love going to psychics, but I always come away disappointed! The last one (the good one) at the convention told me she didn't see it happening for at least another year. So she was wrong!

I still feel there are some out there that do have "the gift" but they are so hard to find, it seems!

Lol, sounds like a fun night. I went to see a psychic a year of so ago cuz I had always been curious and she told me I had a curse on me. Best part? For $1000 she could get rid of it for me. Ppl will kick you when ur down, fuck psychics.

Now as for the tatoo, I think j may even get one to symbolize all the shit I have gone through in the past few years. A medal around my vajayjay, perhaps.

Sucks that AF hasn't arrived for you yet Love, I hear you on how frustrating that may be...

A medal around your vajayjay??? That is AWESOME!

Angel - You didn't dance outside with a baby stick.. you danced on a baby stick..lol

Love & Conceive - My DH was an ass yesterday and basically said I was crazy. He is out of town thsi weekend, and I got pissed because he didn't call me to say good night. I am over it now.

You ladies crack me up...

So does the herbal remedy smell gross? I don't think I would be able to stomach it.. but I don't even like regular tea. You might ask what is in it, and then do your own research to make sure there aren't any adverse affects.

How is everyones night so far? I was shooting bitches.. so I feel better.. plus I think AF is almost done.

Lol, sounds like a fun night. I went to see a psychic a year of so ago cuz I had always been curious and she told me I had a curse on me. Best part? For $1000 she could get rid of it for me. Ppl will kick you when ur down, fuck psychics.

Now as for the tatoo, I think j may even get one to symbolize all the shit I have gone through in the past few years. A medal around my vajayjay, perhaps.

Sucks that AF hasn't arrived for you yet Love, I hear you on how frustrating that may be...

Conceive, I must have totally missed this post! She really told you that you had a curse?!?! :dohh: Gosh!!

You should totally get that tat. :haha:

Well ladies, I got my cards read. This was unlike any other card readings I've had. She did tarot cards and playing cards.... Seems odd but whatever. I took a pic and ill post it and tell you what she said.

Ok the queen of clubs is associated with the home/children.
The Eight of pentacles is perseverance, as to say "keep trying"
The following three 9s she said represent 9 months. She said its very unusual to pull one number 3 times in a row. So she said I won't get a bfp for 9 more months. So there we go... Not until end of October/November.

I guess it's... Good?

View attachment 556393

I read this about the 9 of pentacles (not sure what she said to you about that one):

General: The 9 of Pentacles points to happiness and success. This is on both the mundane and the inner realms. You will have a great deal to be proud of and hopeful about. Expect the best to happen. You'll be in the position to help those less fortunate than yourself. Pay attention not only to your material abundance but also to your spirituality.

Sounds like a good reading to me; the 9 months may not mean it will take another 9 months, but maybe it's a sign that you will soon be taking the 9-month journey! :) I hope it happens soon. The hardest thing about any reading is the interpretation.

I read this about the 9 of pentacles (not sure what she said to you about that one):

General: The 9 of Pentacles points to happiness and success. This is on both the mundane and the inner realms. You will have a great deal to be proud of and hopeful about. Expect the best to happen. You'll be in the position to help those less fortunate than yourself. Pay attention not only to your material abundance but also to your spirituality.

Sounds like a good reading to me; the 9 months may not mean it will take another 9 months, but maybe it's a sign that you will soon be taking the 9-month journey! :) I hope it happens soon. The hardest thing about any reading is the interpretation.

She didn't say any of that to me, I like your interpretation better lol. She said in 9 months ill get it, not anything about a 9 month journey, I wish tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->