Losing my mind

Angel - You didn't dance outside with a baby stick.. you danced on a baby stick..lol

Love & Conceive - My DH was an ass yesterday and basically said I was crazy. He is out of town thsi weekend, and I got pissed because he didn't call me to say good night. I am over it now.

You ladies crack me up...

So does the herbal remedy smell gross? I don't think I would be able to stomach it.. but I don't even like regular tea. You might ask what is in it, and then do your own research to make sure there aren't any adverse affects.

How is everyones night so far? I was shooting bitches.. so I feel better.. plus I think AF is almost done.

Ah, yes, the crazy line. I've been called crazy so many times it's a miracle I am still sane!

I am laughing about the baby stick...hahaha..instead of 50 cents 'magic stick' they should have a 'baby stick' song.

Lol, sounds like a fun night. I went to see a psychic a year of so ago cuz I had always been curious and she told me I had a curse on me. Best part? For $1000 she could get rid of it for me. Ppl will kick you when ur down, fuck psychics.

Now as for the tatoo, I think j may even get one to symbolize all the shit I have gone through in the past few years. A medal around my vajayjay, perhaps.

Sucks that AF hasn't arrived for you yet Love, I hear you on how frustrating that may be...

Conceive, I must have totally missed this post! She really told you that you had a curse?!?! :dohh: Gosh!!

You should totally get that tat. :haha:

Yup, a curse. She said I would never ever find happiness unless it was removed...and not to fret because she could remove it over the course of 5 weeks with all kinds of rituals and sessions for a grand total of $1000. I think the next package up was $2000 which included a margarita and foot massage (just kidding).

Seriously though, it was my birthday and I just wanted to treat myself to something I had been curious about for a while. I used to have my cards read as a kid with my mom and her girlfriends for fun, and honestly, most of what she said was true and came true. This bitch though, thought I was obviously dumb enough to buy her crap...and I let her believe it so that I wouldn't end up smacking her. Urgh. Like I said, people (not all, but some) will kick you when you're down or looking for 'answers'.

I read this about the 9 of pentacles (not sure what she said to you about that one):

General: The 9 of Pentacles points to happiness and success. This is on both the mundane and the inner realms. You will have a great deal to be proud of and hopeful about. Expect the best to happen. You'll be in the position to help those less fortunate than yourself. Pay attention not only to your material abundance but also to your spirituality.

Sounds like a good reading to me; the 9 months may not mean it will take another 9 months, but maybe it's a sign that you will soon be taking the 9-month journey! :) I hope it happens soon. The hardest thing about any reading is the interpretation.

She didn't say any of that to me, I like your interpretation better lol. She said in 9 months ill get it, not anything about a 9 month journey, I wish tho

Numbers can be off a little, the good news is that it was a positive experience, yay!

I've been trying to get a little more spiritual lately, because I struggle a little with religion, coming from parents of opposite beliefs and never understanding how each of their Gods would not save the other...so from a young age I thought it was ridiculous to a certain extent. I was debating on going to some sort of spiritual group but honestly, I am so afraid of being around a bunch of quacks. I grew up pretty quickly and had to deal with a lot for a young age and let's just say I don't put up with BS very well...

Ok seriously I'm peeing from you girls just reading these posts! Thank you I needed this! I been feeling like shit on a stick

Better to pee from laughing, gives us a break from peeing on a damn stick! lmao...

Aww, looks like everyone is offline tonight. Boo.

Well ladies, I think tonight is a better night. Stopped crying this morning, thankfully, because it was getting borderline Bridget Jones pathetic.

These injectibles are OK for the most part but they make me really sleepy and bloated. I feel like I am HUGE. Hubby has been really sweet this afternoon/evening and now I'm just trying to hang on until Monday. Praying I won't have to be on these for too much longer and can just do the HCG shot and do the IUI...I'm thinking it will be Thursday or so. I need all the help in the world, please send your positive energy my way....goodnight everyone :)

Well my sister told one of her close friends about my TTC difficulties (even though I told her not to). Anyway my sisters friends family is from Mexico and her grandmother believes in no modern medicine, but only natural herbal remedies. Well of course her friend took it upon herself to tell her grandmother my sis tuition, so her grandmother made me up some "fertility tea" that she swears by. They swear by this stuff apparently. Sister friend told me that everyone who's had trouble or a long time TTC drinks this and then that cycle get pregnant... I don't know how much of that I believe, but at this point ill try anything. She also told me I can't use anything in the tea (no lemon, no honey) and its got special instructions on how to prepare it and drink it. View attachment 556155

Looks shady eh? The rock salt is all I'm allowed to put in it... And yes those are sticks of wood in the baggies :shrug:

Shoot, I'm still laughing about that damn tea....

Im still up... I was playing call of duty with the hubs.. he goes to no-mans land Alaska to hang out with his friend, and we all still end up play COD online.. nerds.

Love- the reading sounds interesting! Hopefully like angel said you are on your way to a 9 month journey.

Conceive- That's so funny I'm glad you didn't pay that $1,000 and yes it's better than peeing on a stick lmao
I'm hoping this IUI works for you!

Im still up... I was playing call of duty with the hubs.. he goes to no-mans land Alaska to hang out with his friend, and we all still end up play COD online.. nerds.

aknqtpie, that's fantastic! How funny! How are you feeling today? I'm bloated. That's all that's going on for me.

I am feeling good.. looks like AF is just about gone.. a little bit of spotting. Just relaxing this morning, will start cleaning in a bit. Making some freezer meals today.

AF still hasn't shown! Ugh. Guess ill call doctor to,or row about starting provera...

Aknqtpie I saw you online but I was watching movies! I almost joined you

Lol, I almost sent you an invite! I ended up playing with some friends earlier in the day and then with hubby at night... It's double XP weekend.. and since I suck, I am trying to rank myself up!!! lol.. I am addicted to the game now :)

Yea for double dpo! I suck too! Hubby and I just played for a little bit.

Well I was sitting on the couch and I looked at hubby and I said "well AF just started" and I went to the bathroom and sure enough boom there she was, in all her bitchy glory. I came back and he was like "that was amazing" lol boys are so easy to impress.

Ok so I'm trying this tea and OMG this is awful. I can barely drink it. I'm supposed to drink 3 cups a day for 3 days, I don't think I can!!

Yea for double dpo! I suck too! Hubby and I just played for a little bit.

Well I was sitting on the couch and I looked at hubby and I said "well AF just started" and I went to the bathroom and sure enough boom there she was, in all her bitchy glory. I came back and he was like "that was amazing" lol boys are so easy to impress.

Ok so I'm trying this tea and OMG this is awful. I can barely drink it. I'm supposed to drink 3 cups a day for 3 days, I don't think I can!!

I'm glad you didn't have to take provera to get it started...countdown begins and you can schedule ur baseline tomorrow right?

Well doctor said wait for the schefulers to call me, but I'm probably going to call them tomorrow... I don't trust the front office to remember to call.

I wouldn't trust them either..

That is funny that you were able to predict it, and that Dh was impressed by it. You have 12 a year for 10+ years... you can predict it.

Honestly I didn't think it was going to come today! Until it a little while ago I would have sworn it wasn't going to happen... And then with all ferocity of the world a headache, bloating, and cramps within 5 minutes. I used my last tampon so I sent hubby to the store and he returned with this:
View attachment 556807

Honestly I didn't think it was going to come today! Until it a little while ago I would have sworn it wasn't going to happen... And then with all ferocity of the world a headache, bloating, and cramps within 5 minutes. I used my last tampon so I sent hubby to the store and he returned with this:
View attachment 556807

So sweet love :) Well AF showed for me too and i am having one of the most terrible cramps in my life :wacko:.

Awww... Good hubby!

AF finally left yesterday... First post D&C AF was long. Bleck. DH got Back in town last night but didn't get home till midnight. Super tired this AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->