Losing my mind

Where is everyone tonight? I just spent a while researching and it looks like there are many views on morphology especially when the count is high. RE's office just called to up my dose of Bravelle until my next ultrasound on Wednesday. I'm treading carefully as I don't want us to be disappointed if this doesn't work. Part of me wishes I didn't know about the morphology...I was fine thinking he was perfect :(

I'm here. Don't lose the hope there's still a good chance. That's good that they upped your dosage! How many follicles do you have so far? I'm so tired I'm gonna finish watching the bachelor and go to bed!

Yeah don't lose hope, I always take what I read on the Internet with a grain of salt... Even medical sites. Everyone has an opinion and just because their experiences have been one way, who's to say it won't be another. I mean we all have heard unreliable stories that are true and thought well stranger things have happened. You just need to stay happy and relaxed!!

Thanks Ladies.

Chris, I had two dominant follies at 9mm and a bunch of other little ones.

I'll just say this, we are having a baby pour hell or high water. Boom!

Thanks Ladies.

Lol boom! I need you to send some motivation/positive energy/good thinking whatever has you inspired my way. I'm really really hoping and praying this IUI will do it for us, but like you said, come hell or high water....

Thanks Ladies.

Lol boom! I need you to send some motivation/positive energy/good thinking whatever has you inspired my way. I'm really really hoping and praying this IUI will do it for us, but like you said, come hell or high water....

I was lying in bed, because I didn't sleep too well last night and was sleepy all day, feeling down about all this..then I said a prayer...was hoping to go to the nearby church tonight to light a candle with hubby but he's just on his way now. Anyway, as soon as I said the prayer, I said "you know what? We are having a baby. That's it. I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." And there you go, I guess my stubborn head pays off sometimes :)

nice to see you positive! Fuck this i'm getting one too! lol what I don't get is with all this technology why can't they do something to make the chance 100% or at least 99.9%? When they do IVF why can't they actually implant it for you into the uterus? lol just a thought.

I know, you think by now the percentages for artificial insemination would be way up... Either way. I'm trying really hard to be positive, last night I tried repeating that I am getting a baby, I can do this.... I slept horribly and feel like a zombie today. I worked out so that drained me even more.

Must have been the moon or something because hubby and I argued late last night :( I went to bed at 3:30 and had to get up at 6:30...I am a zombie too :(

Chris, I know, it makes no sense. Sometimes I really wonder. We are beginning to think they want us to do ivf for more money...because that Kruger strict test is apparently bs. Hubby was all bent out of shape.

I'm so tired of arguing and of being in this fertility limbo. I'm still having a baby though! Damn skippy!

So I wrote out this long thing about my day and then my browser unexpectedly closed and I lost it... Ugh that's how my whole day has been little annoyances.

Hubby has been on duty, haven't gotten to talk to him, when we did it was a fight... Because I'm too hormonal.

Well to quickly recap... 19 year old friend who's been dating a girl for 2 months found out she was pregnant today. Typical. Not mad... Just blah.

I'm an idiot and signed up for a 6am fitness class called Morning Mayhem.

Hubby has testical ultrasound tomorrow at 5... Hope for some good news.

I will stay positive, I will have a baby. I will stay positive, I will have a baby... Ugh it's not working :growlmad:

Ok, seriously...the same thing just happened to me and then I somehow reported your post! Oh no! I don't know how to take that back? This sucks.

I was saying good luck on your morning mayhem...and that you WILL have a baby. Let us know how u/s goes tomorrow. I have an u/s tomorrow to check up on the follies. I'm at the dr's so often these days, my colleagues are wondering what the heck is wrong with me!

thanks ladies.

Chris, i had two dominant follies at 9mm and a bunch of other little ones.

lol boom! I need you to send some motivation/positive energy/good thinking whatever has you inspired my way. I'm really really hoping and praying this iui will do it for us, but like you said, come hell or high water....

boooooom!

Good luck on your u/s, let us know what they say! I totally want to go with hubby to his but he doesn't want me to. I just feel like he doesn't relay all the info properly lol.

Well class sucked. Not really it was a great workout but it hurt and was so damn early! Still tired. And now I have a full day of errands ahead of me.

Good luck on your u/s, let us know what they say! I totally want to go with hubby to his but he doesn't want me to. I just feel like he doesn't relay all the info properly lol.

Well class sucked. Not really it was a great workout but it hurt and was so damn early! Still tired. And now I have a full day of errands ahead of me.

I don't know how you went that early, but good for you! Let us know how the sono goes.

Hi Ladies,

Love, I'm crossing my fingers for ur hubby. I do know what you mean about relaying the information, it took my hubby a while to get that right and then they get annoyed when you ask too many questions!

Just got back from RE's office. She said my estrogen levels are not as high as she was hoping and it was hard to gage how much of the injectibles she should give me since it's the first medicated cycle. She changed my dosage to include the menopur today and tomorrow in addition to one vile of bravelle. I'm also going to be taking the antagon tonight and tomorrow to ensure I don't ovulate early. I had two follicles in the running, one at 13mm and one at 14mm. I wouldn't say that's fantastic for CD13 but it's not horrible. Only one of my ovaries has the activity going on, the other one doesn't have much. Interesting huh? I usually ovulate around CD16 so I'm guessing they may grow a lot in the next three days. I'm scheduled to take the trigger shot on Friday at 10pm and then I'm going in for the IUI on Sunday at 11AM. Yipee! We are psyched that it's falling on the week-end.

One more thing, my RE said that she wanted us to come in for the IUI 40 hours after the trigger shot because she wants me to have already ovulated..thought that was interesting, seems like every RE has a different approach.

That's exciting! I wish mine was that close. So how big do they like the follies to be on cd13?

I called the doctors office and to schedule my baseline and the nurse said someone from the scheduling department would be calling me... Hooray for waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->