Losing my mind

Love - will he let you go to the follow up?

I am not sure how to deal with her being pg. I'm not mad at her, just dealing with my internal demons

I asked him and he just said "I dunno, maybe".

I understand, it's a mix of happiness for a great friend but sadness and jealousy... It's not mad but its just like blah.... Actually I don't have a word that describes it well enough.

I have issues with 'I don't know'. I think it should be outlawed...that line drives me bonkers!

I know me too! It shouldn't be a valid answer. Especially in this instance. Can I go with you is a yes or no... Don't string me along with an "I don't know".

Love- that's hysterical the "et" lol demand that you go with him to the urologist.

Akn- I'm sorry I know how hard that can be you are happy for them but so sad for yourself. It's just a matter of time my bf is pregnant even though she always said she didn't want kids but she's gonna be trying soon. That's life though.

Yup. I'm just in shock about it. And I can't cry infront of DH, because then he thinks I'm unstable... I'm like, no I'm just a female... And I'm frustrated with my situation.

*sigh*...when we talk about our feelings to men we seem to be unstable. So frustrating...hang in there hon.

Speaking of being unstable... I just had a meltdown. Nothing even related to babies!!

So I just had a phone interview for an executive assistant position. Was on the phone for a good 20 minutes answering and talking with the HR lady. She flat out told me I'm perfect for the job but she has reservations with setting up my second interview.
1. Because I'm a military wife and can't control my husbands orders
2. Because I'm a senior in college and 12 hours away from graduation
She said because of these 2 reasons she's not sure I'd be around in a year or 2 and therefore isn't sure she can offer me a position.

All of that stuff was clearly stated on my résumé and cover letter... Why even call me if you don't have any intentions of going further than a phone interview?! I'm so frustrated. As soon as we got off the phone I started crying. I've been job searching for so long, ugh.

Speaking of being unstable... I just had a meltdown. Nothing even related to babies!!

So I just had a phone interview for an executive assistant position. Was on the phone for a good 20 minutes answering and talking with the HR lady. She flat out told me I'm perfect for the job but she has reservations with setting up my second interview.
She said because of these 2 reasons she's not sure I'd be around in a year or 2 and therefore isn't sure she can offer me a position.

All of that stuff was clearly stated on my résumé and cover letter... Why even call me if you don't have any intentions of going further than a phone interview?! I'm so frustrated. As soon as we got off the phone I started crying. I've been job searching for so long, ugh.

Wow. I am in disbelief..that is discriminatory.

Love, message me when you can with your coordinates and what you are looking for. I may be able to help.

Wow. I am in disbelief..that is discriminatory.

I agree that's totally not even right! I'm sorry :(

It's actuall not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. It's always one or the other... Him being military or my graduation. They always say it makes it seem like I'm not a "long term candidate". I'm just hormonal so it was just extra frustrating. Then I told DH and of course he got mad (not at me) at the company and I started crying again. Ugh headache.

Anyway how's everyone else doing?

Doing alright here. Last day of injections tomorrow and trigger...researching and sleepy.

I bought opks to make sure the antagon is working and I got a negative so I guess it is. DH is abstaining as of today for iui on Sunday. Everything I'm reading says 5 days is too long and we did 6 for his last SA. I'm hoping 3 days is the winning number!

Yeah I read something about anything over 3 days is too long and they won't be at their best quality.

Hooray for almost being done with injections!

Love - I would suggest the next time you apply for a job, you don't be as up front about the military thing. You can let them infer it from your address or what not, and if they ask, you can be honest (not saying to lie to them). But it might be better to not mention it.

If they bring up the schooling thing, you can mention that although you are applying for an assistant position, you feel that it is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to the business world (not sure what your degree is in), and you feel that you can gain some knowledge in whatever industry the assistant job. I just finished my third degree, and am an executive assistant, but since I just got my degree in accounting, they are now looking at moving me to an accounting position. I would just approach it from that angle.. Hope that helps :)

Conceive - Yay for it almost being time for your iui!!!

Got a negative OPK again today :( I don't expect a positive one until probably CD13.. I am only at CD11 ... The last time I did OPKs.. I got my positive on CD13/14... I am just extremely impatient about all of this. My boobs are kinda hurting, and I have had a few twinges, so I think my body is starting to gear up.. hopefully I O this weekend.

I have been emotional all day, and I have been in tears about 4 times already, between my work eval (which was mostly good, and the parts that weren't, I knew was going to be commented on) and everything going on with my friend... I have been trying to repeat the mantra all day .. "I will have my baby.. I will have my baby"

Aknqtpie- yeah after the first time the military was an issue I stopped offering it up freely. Now they ask why I relocated and I say my husbands job... Then they ask me what he does... Sometimes I really feel like lying! Lol he's a stay at home bum!

My degree is in social sciences with concentrations in sociology and psychology. I tell them I'm looking to grow in an established company. I've been told I'm not a long term candidate because once I get my degree I can't guarantee that I won't pursue a different position with a different company... It's just annoying and frustrating. Well guess it just wasn't meant to be and the right position is still out there for me.

Lol I'm sitting here repeating "I will have a baby. I will get a job. I will have a baby. I will get a job..."

Good morning beautiful ladies! Well I woke up in a wonderful mood- dispute the fact I was up at 5 and only got 4 hours of sleep! Went and did my morning mayhem workout, bought breakfast for a homeless man and his dog, and I'm about to go into beast mode and clean this house lol.

This may be tmi but I had awful stomach problems last night... Cramping, dry heaving and um... Well you know (out the other end lol) so I figured today would be horrible but so far I'm feeling great! Still waiting on my phone call back from the doctors office regarding scheduling my baseline for IUI buuuut maybe I will call and bother them again. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

Also, 2 of our really good friends returned home from Afghanistan today! One is meeting his 4 month old daughter for the first time!

Beast mode eh? Should we start calling you Marshawn Lynch??? :) (If you want some humor, look up the remake that some Seahawks fans did of Beauty and a Beat by Justin Beiber... it's pretty funny). Can you say obsessed much? I can.. i am in withdrawals.. and hope the 49ers lose....

I am glad you are having a good day. It is amazing how much working out can lift your spirits!!! And yay for buying a homeless man breakfast... good Karma!!!

I am sorry that people are being stupid about it, I guess they have never been in your shoes? I have..

I am pretty sure I got some EWCM this morning.. *fxd* I get my positive OPK this weekend. Terrified that I won't. So far I am getting good "gearing up to O" symptoms..

Hope you ladies have a good weekend!

Love, sorry to hear about your stomach issues last night. My dog had stomach issues for the past two nights...maybe it's the moon? lol...

I'm so glad you're feeling great, just in time for the week-end!

aknqtipie, fx'd that you are going to O this week-end, if so, then we are synced! lol..can that even happen virtually?

AFM, I'm on my last dose of bravelle at 6:30 then trigger at 10pm....yay! Then, Sunday is the big day, lots of fun after that due to no longer having to abstain....

I will be in touch over the week-end. Any fun plans tonight?

Woohoo!!! This is your first iui right??? It might be possible to be in sync virtually :)

Nothing too exciting planned.. have to take my car into the dealership, for some reason my heater won't switch from defrost to vent... it's strange.. Oh well. Hopefully they can fix it.. or order the part that fixes it.

Yes, it's my first IUI..and I have two good looking follies. I'm excited, nervous, hopeful, scared, every emotion under the sun.

I know the 2ww will be horrid....

Hoping they can fix the car issue! Our week-end will be relaxing, as we are both so tired and on vacation next week! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->