Losing my mind

That's exciting! I wish mine was that close. So how big do they like the follies to be on cd13?

I called the doctors office and to schedule my baseline and the nurse said someone from the scheduling department would be calling me... Hooray for waiting

It depends, I think she was hoping for another one but two is good enough and they should be ripe and ready in time...just the waiting game now!

Conceive that's great that you have 2 follies at least! Hooray for iui so excited for you! The last iui I had the nurse put me in an ice cold room and the speculum was pretty much frozen and she put it right up there that def wasn't fun lol

Conceive that's great that you have 2 follies at least! Hooray for iui so excited for you! The last iui I had the nurse put me in an ice cold room and the speculum was pretty much frozen and she put it right up there that def wasn't fun lol

Lol sounds like an awesome experience

Thanks Chris <3<3
Wow, that's just mean! My RE's office is always nice and warm, and I'm really thankful for that because I'm always cold due to my thyroid problem. I live in CA and my hands are ALWAYS freezing.

Could you remind me how many follies you had and the sizes? Sorry if you told me before, I'm so scatter brained these days. Also, do you remember if you ovulated on both sides? It seems like my round of clomid and with this round of injectibles, I'm only ovulating on my right?

I have only ovulated on one side and I never had more than one follicle which makes me angry! When I did the trigger shot my follicle was 18, 19 and 21 i think that was for all 3 IUI's. I always had a second follicle trying to grow but it never made it. Don't stress it as long as you have one mature follicle it will be fine.

I have only ovulated on one side and I never had more than one follicle which makes me angry! When I did the trigger shot my follicle was 18, 19 and 21 i think that was for all 3 IUI's. I always had a second follicle trying to grow but it never made it. Don't stress it as long as you have one mature follicle it will be fine.

Thanks Chris, and I love the quote by the way...so true!

Yea, really it felt like they had the medal speculum in the freezer lol I asked if we could go back to the other room but she said she can see better in that room so I wasn't going to argue that lol

I just went for a walk with dh and then jogged a block and i am so out of shape everything hurt me lol i was like ouch my knees ouch my ovary ouch my chest and finished it off with twisting my ankle but im ok lol we actually got a warm night it was 60 degrees today but will be going back down to 20 degrees by the weekend!

Thanks Chris, and I love the quote by the way...so true!

You're welcome ask me anything you need to know. :) I feel like a pro lol
I know I love that quote!

Hi ladies - I have been MIA from this thread for a few day!

I wish I had some good input on SA stuff, but I don't. But if you are super concerned, there is no reason you couldn't take your results to another doctor or urologist and see what their opinions are? I agree, and would take everything with a grain of salt you read on the internet.. I need to heed my own advice too :-/

Chris - I am sorry you are so down :( I do love your quote, it is so true. I think we will all get our babies. :)

Love - How did DH's appointment go? I understand wanting to be there to make sure you get the information.. I am the same way with my DH. When he got surgery last year, I was at every appointment for that reason. (I am a control freak). I guess if you have any questions you aren't clear about, you can call the doctors office with hubby and have them explain maybe?

AFM - I am on CD10 (CD1 being when the "period like bleeding" occurred...) .. doing OPKs.. still negative. I will take another one tonight. I don't anticipating O'ing until this weekend. I am so nervous that my body won't do what it is supposed to, since it hasn't so far. Ugh. I am terrified to get pregnant again, that I will have another loss. I just hate being out of control.

Hubby is on his way home he told me "we'll they confirmed again that I don't have nut cancer" and that's all I got out of him. Lol let me explain. This is his third testicular ultrasound... When he was in boot camp they found an extra mass in his scortum and were convinced he had cancer, he was almost released on an honorable medical discharge but they later confirmed it was a benign cyst... But it is huge. Anyway he went to another unit and had to have it checked again... All they've ever said is "it's not cancer" they never said if it effected his Fertility, which is something ive been wondering since we started. Lol funny story... It got around his unit that he had "a third nut" so everyone says he has 3 balls... His call sign on deployment is ET (extra testicle)- boys are idiots lol.

When he gets home ill question him more but for now that all I got.

Hopefully he gives you some clear answers.

Just found out my best friend is pregnant. She called me in tears because she didn't want me mad at her. I'm not. I'm sad because I want to be preggo.. But I know she has been back and forth on having a second child. Ugh. Well let the TTC continue!

Hubby is on his way home he told me "we'll they confirmed again that I don't have nut cancer" and that's all I got out of him. Lol let me explain. This is his third testicular ultrasound... When he was in boot camp they found an extra mass in his scortum and were convinced he had cancer, he was almost released on an honorable medical discharge but they later confirmed it was a benign cyst... But it is huge. Anyway he went to another unit and had to have it checked again... All they've ever said is "it's not cancer" they never said if it effected his Fertility, which is something ive been wondering since we started. Lol funny story... It got around his unit that he had "a third nut" so everyone says he has 3 balls... His call sign on deployment is ET (extra testicle)- boys are idiots lol.

When he gets home ill question him more but for now that all I got.

Love, that's awesome! He sounds pretty funny. Good thing, because we all can use a laugh these days, huh?

Let us know what other information you get...

Hopefully he gives you some clear answers.

Just found out my best friend is pregnant. She called me in tears because she didn't want me mad at her. I'm not. I'm sad because I want to be preggo.. But I know she has been back and forth on having a second child. Ugh. Well let the TTC continue!

I'm so sorry honey, that's tough. Hopefully her preggo vibes will stick to you!:hugs:

Aknqtpie- so sorry hun :hugs: it sucks when it's someone so close... And they think they can't share with us without pissing us off. Your time is coming soon!

He said they didn't tell him anything else... Which I don't believe. He has an appt with the urologist on the 5th... Gotta wait until then to find out. Ugh I hate waiting. I'm so impatient.

Love - will he let you go to the follow up?

I am not sure how to deal with her being pg. I'm not mad at her, just dealing with my internal demons

I am not sure how to deal with her being pg. I'm not mad at her, just dealing with my internal demons

I asked him and he just said "I dunno, maybe".

I understand, it's a mix of happiness for a great friend but sadness and jealousy... It's not mad but its just like blah.... Actually I don't have a word that describes it well enough.

I asked him and he just said "I dunno, maybe".

I understand, it's a mix of happiness for a great friend but sadness and jealousy... It's not mad but its just like blah.... Actually I don't have a word that describes it well enough.

I think 'indifferent' would be a good way to sum it up...although I still love babies whenever I see them. I was going crazy over one of them at the grocery store yesterday. I might as well post a 'baby fever' sign on my forehead.

I am handling it better today. I can't be mad at her, she is my best friend... and I was in tears last night because she was in tears.. and then I was in tears because I was emotional about it.. haha. But hopefully things work out and we have two babies close in age together.. and that will be really awesome. Especially because it means she will be coming home for sure in a year. (they moved to the middle of nowhere)..

I am handling it better today. I can't be mad at her, she is my best friend... and I was in tears last night because she was in tears.. and then I was in tears because I was emotional about it.. haha. But hopefully things work out and we have two babies close in age together.. and that will be really awesome. Especially because it means she will be coming home for sure in a year. (they moved to the middle of nowhere)..

That's the spirit :):hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->