Losing my mind

Just sticking around and relaxing. Are you going to update ur ticker soon?

I think my lack of sleep finally caught up to me. I'm no longer bubbly and energetic... Not in a bad mood, just very tired. No plans this weekend except maybe watch the game with some friends. Doctors office didn't call, guess ill be calling on Monday.

I think my lack of sleep finally caught up to me. I'm no longer bubbly and energetic... Not in a bad mood, just very tired. No plans this weekend except maybe watch the game with some friends. Doctors office didn't call, guess ill be calling on Monday.

Ya. Getting up that early will do that! Enjoy your down time.

Ill update my ticker when I ovulate.. And am counting down to testing. I'm still waiting...

Conceive- yay! FXed for you that Sunday is your magic day. Relax and have a great Saturday!

Aknqtpie- it seems like we are always waiting... And I'm not a patient person. FXed for you that you do ovulate in 2 days!

Well my cousins cousin (who I grew up with too) his wife miscarried and they told us this morning. It was their first. She was 9 weeks. So sad.

Well I have absolutely nothing to do today... It's only 913 and I'm bored. I hate that I'm looking forward to a phone call that won't come over the weekend... Makes it stretch out but not in a fun way. I hope my husband comes up with something to do today.

Conceive... Looks like we will be in the TWW together... Got my positive OPK this morning, so I should O tomorrow or Monday!

Love - I am sorry about your cousin.

Today I think we are cleaning, I invited my husband and I to someones house for superbowl sunday, so gotta get everything done today instead.. hahaha

So we are out to lunch and my husband got a phone call from the naval hospital and he let it go to voicemail.. Well he checks the voicemail and it's a reminder for his appt on Tuesday. He then stares at his phone and says "you're going to be so mad at me"... I asked why and he sd that my doctor called his phone on accident and left a voicemail for me to call them back to schedule my appt... They called on Wednesday and he forgot to tell me. Ugh annoying! But I have called back since Wednesday and was told to wait for them to call... It's a cluster fuck.

Aknqtpie- yay for OVing!

I'm hoping both of you get your BFP this cycle!

Lol I know! I was like so all week that I've been complaining about them calling me you didn't get reminded to tell me? Ill be calling first thing on Monday and telling them my husband is an idiot and making sure they update their contact info

Hi Ladies!

Love, sucks about your hubby getting the calls and not remembering to tell you!

Aknqtpie, 2ww partners for sure!

I've been fighting nausea all day from the trigger shot. My acupuncture went well but then we had to take one of my furry babies to the vet. 200 dollars later, we are watching her closely to make sure she gets better. Always something, right?

How is everyone doing? I'm going to watch Super Bowl Sunday for the first time tomorrow. I want to learn more about football after hearing you all go on about it!

Whats wrong with your fur baby????

This will be your first time watching the superbowl??? I hope you have someone who knows football watching with you.. they can help explain it :) Just remember.. "Go Ravens" ...

Whats wrong with your fur baby????

This will be your first time watching the superbowl??? I hope you have someone who knows football watching with you.. they can help explain it :) Just remember.. "Go Ravens" ...

Nice ticker!

Yes, it will be my first time. Hubby will teach me..I'm from Canada and was never in to it before.

Poor pup has bad diarrhea...

I have heard rice and boiled hamburger meat helps with that... When we first got our big dog... he got it horribly.. we think it was a mix of nerves and new dog food. Hope he feels better soon!!!

Football is fun when you really get into it and understand what is going on.

Conceive- hope your pup is feeling better! And yeah for football!

Aknqtpie- yes go Ravens! Hubby is going for the niners.. Booooo! Lol it's a house divided. We decided to have a few ppl over.

We went shooting today with a buddy and his wife. His wife never shot before... She shot 1 round got scared and almost dropped the gun! I felt bad for her because she didn't have a good time.

Lol although I love the weekend, I wish it was Monday so I could call my doctors office! Lol so impatient.

Yup, we gave her boiled chicken breast and probiotics along with some anti parasitic in a syringe. She is a small morkie so it's dangerous when they get dehydrated. Her sister (another morkie) is worried, it's so cute.

Love, that's on my list of things to do, but I hate loud noises so may get scared too!

What is a morkie?? A Yorkie and a....

I think pictures may be needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"