Losing my mind

Lol you beat me to asking what a Morkie was lol. So cute!!!

Hi Ladies,

How are you doing? Had my IUI this morning, was just like a pap smear except I could definitely feel something going up. Not painful at all. Had lunch with hubby and am relaxing for the rest of the day. And the 2ww begins....

Yay!! FXed for you that this is the cycle. Lol I don't envy your tww, I know it's going to be killer!

Calling doctors in the morning and demanding they schedule my baseline and everything already.

Yay!! So happy the niners didn't win!

Me too!! I don't care that the Ravens won.. I just care that the niners lost!!! :)

I think they have climbed to the top of my "teams I really don't like" list... They have passed the Cowboys, Patriots and Broncos lol.

Good morning!!!

This TWW is already driving me nuts.. hahaha

Oh ya, me too hon. I was up till 2am googling success rates for high counts and low morphology.

Dr.Google is the root of all evil, I do agree! But I also couldn't sleep and was googing successful first round IUIs with low count lol.

Yes I called the office! My baseline is scheduled for Friday the 15th at 230. It's going to be a long 2 weeks! I'm excited! Lol so I also have a 2ww per say with you ladies. Jk, but I am super excited.

I know you guys must be going crazy!

I panicked because I had loads of ewcm yesterday, after my IUI..and this morning I had twinges in my right ovary and sore boobs...I though, maybe the IUI was done too early, although it was 40 hrs after the trigger shot.

Dr.Google is the root of all evil, I do agree! But I also couldn't sleep and was googing successful first round IUIs with low count lol.

Yes I called the office! My baseline is scheduled for Friday the 15th at 230. It's going to be a long 2 weeks! I'm excited! Lol so I also have a 2ww per say with you ladies. Jk, but I am super excited.

I know you guys must be going crazy!

Hey, it's all ultimately waiting for the same thing, and I'm glad I have you ladies to survive through this. I took an HPT and a OPK yesterday, both came out super positive, which I guess is a good thing. I was paranoid the trigger shot didn't work. Seems like I'm really lacking faith these days. I might go to the church we were married in today.

I am lacking in faith, but at the same time.. I have said a prayer every day over the last month.

I am only 1dpo (ish).. I am pretty sure I ovulated either saturday or yesterday... but am going to assume I O'd yesterday.. and I am in tune to every twinge I am having lol.

Right there with you ladies. I've been praying but I'm just not sure anyone is listening. I'm already doubting if stuff will work, I'm gonna stress myself out! Lol I'm sitting here thinking like... What if I produce no follies, what of they are on my none tube side, what if the meds have no effect!!!

I told DH and he was like "you read online that first time IUIs with low counts work all the time for ppl. so it does happen, so what not is?" He's right, why not us? And I mean all of us ladies. I mean ladies get their BFP everyday after however many months and whatever obstacles, so why not us this month. I'm crossing fingers and praying for all of us!

Yup! I am grateful that my body is finally letting me try again!! Although when I get my BFN in two weeks.. I may be singing a different tune lol.

Hey now, we are not think like that! Positivity for February! I believe in us lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->