Losing my mind

Boooo... sorry hun! I hate headaches.. especially the kind that won't go away even in a dark silent room.

I am so tired. I just woke up from a nap. I wish all of us could hang out over coffee. I swear I start missing you when I don't see a post!

I am going to be positive. If its a bfn ill have to suck it up and move on. Love, ur hubby is right. If I remember correctly he had good morphology?

I am so tired. I just woke up from a nap. I wish all of us could hang out over coffee. I swear I start missing you when I don't see a post!

I am going to be positive. If its a bfn ill have to suck it up and move on. Love, ur hubby is right. If I remember correctly he had good morphology?

Well my doctor said it was a low number but the urologist said it was within the low-normal range... So I guess it's ok. I never got an exact number... He goes back tomorrow to talk about his ultra sound results.

I know, I wish we would all meet up and talk in person!

I tank it's a sinus headache... All around my eyes and my cheeks feel swollen/full if that makes sense and pressure pressure pressure...

Love - I know you are close to (or in?) San Diego right?? Conceive.. where are you at?

You SOCAL girls.. :) I have family in Ventura... but I am in Cold and dreery AK.

You SOCAL girls.. :) I have family in Ventura... but I am in Cold and dreery AK.

We are going to Ventura for a wedding in June! Never been there before. Yeah we are San Diego but I'm originally from Houston and hubby is from a tiny town in east Texas called Corrigan... Lol pop 1300.

Nice! My family has a ranch in between Ventura and Ojai... I haven't been there in about 6 or 7 years... I am overdue visiting my uncle, who is actually my only family still living there!

Lol yeah if it weren't for the marine corps, my husband would be a hillbilly lol.

So I'm driving myself crazy reading these first time IUI success stories! So many people are negative and say its highly unlikely and it's just not what I want to hear. Apparently only 10% of women have success on the first time? That seems so low. I wish the percentages were higher.

I know I know!! It's like I like punishing myself and worrying....

How sad is it that it's 930 and I'm ready for bed?

It's 830 here and I am ready for bed as well. Gonna go read then pass out lol..

Have you ever read any of Christopher Moore's books? He is pretty funny.. reading his newest one called Sacre Bleu, which is about Vincent Van Gough's friends figuring out how he died... I just started it.. should be interesting.

Hi girls sorry i've been MIA!

Conceive glad to hear your IUI went well and praying you get a BFP!

Conceive I have high hopes for you too :)

So we are out to lunch and my husband got a phone call from the naval hospital and he let it go to voicemail.. Well he checks the voicemail and it's a reminder for his appt on Tuesday. He then stares at his phone and says "you're going to be so mad at me"... I asked why and he sd that my doctor called his phone on accident and left a voicemail for me to call them back to schedule my appt... They called on Wednesday and he forgot to tell me. Ugh annoying! But I have called back since Wednesday and was told to wait for them to call... It's a cluster fuck.

Aknqtpie- yay for OVing!

I'm hoping both of you get your BFP this cycle!

Ah men! Why are they so unreliable?

Yup, we gave her boiled chicken breast and probiotics along with some anti parasitic in a syringe. She is a small morkie so it's dangerous when they get dehydrated. Her sister (another morkie) is worried, it's so cute.

Love, that's on my list of things to do, but I hate loud noises so may get scared too!

Aw hope she is feeling better. I have a tiny little maltipoo

Good morning ladies,

Barely slept last night as my pup is still not feeling too well.

My boobs are killing me and I had a nightmare that I was fighting with a few different people. Fun!

I thought the trigger shot symptoms would be less and less but I think it may metabolize slowly because I'm definitely feeling like ass. Or it may also be all the meds working themselves out?

How is everyone doing?

Aknqtpie I haven't heard of that book, but it sounds awesome! Enjoy!

Chris, thx for your positive energy hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->