Losing my mind

Ok ladies i guess we should be little more positive.I know it is a tough situation and i am so glad i have found you all.There are so many ladies who got BFP after 1+ yr of trying.One of my friend got BFP after 1 yr of trying.We are still little short of reaching the 1 yr mark, that's the good point.I am taking Sept off (NTNP) so that i can start actively from Oct with some positive attitude.Till then i will get my result and hopefully so will my DH.Keeping my fingers crossed that our results come back good.

I'm going to try n stay positive your right it takes time I guess. I wish you luck NTNP :) I am afraid of going to sleep tonight because I have a feeling I will wake up with AF tomorrow or Thursday :(

That's a good idea, Cool — I am wowed by your ability to take a month off! I just can't do it! Maybe in a few months ... I don't know!

I know a few people who it took nearly a year or a little over a year to get a BFP, and I never knew they were TTC until after the fact. I think it is very common to have to wait a while for a BFP, and the people who get them right away are the exception and not the rule. Also, who knows how long they were NTNP or BDing without protection before their BFP, even if they said they had "just started trying"? Maybe they wanted people to think it was easy for them. :shrug:

I hope you get your results soon, and I hope they are good results!

Chris, I'm sorry you are afraid to go to sleep for fear of AF. :hugs: Don't let the witch get you down! One of these months — and it could very well be this month — she isn't going to show!

Lots of luck, everyone. I'm trying not to fly off the handle but I'm on day 2 of Clomid and my emotions are going crazy!! :dohh:

Thank you and thank God for u girls! I swear I know other girls around me must be going through the same, even though it doesn't feel like it. It's just so lonely out there... Ok girls hope u guys stay strong! Angel u can do it, stay calm!

I'll try, Chris!

It is lonely — I wish we could all go out for coffee! Then if we saw a PG, we could complain together without being misunderstood!

P.S. Before my sis got her BFP, she had a couple M/Cs and was upset when she went to GYN and saw preggos. So one time she took a huge cup of Starbucks with her and felt better while they all looked at it longingly!!

I hate being jealous of other women's bellies LOL!

Chris:Even if AF shows her face tomm don't lose hope.And as Angel said one of these month it will be ours.
Angel: I just hope you get a BFP before you need to take a break.And you are 100% correct those who get BFP right away are exception not the rule.And many ladies don't want to tell that they are trying for long time.
One more thing ladies we have to be strong and keep going.And the day when we will hold our baby in our arms for the first time we will surely feel all the wait and pain was totally worth it :)

Angel: I really wish we could go out for coffee together.It would have been so much fun, we could have consoled and motivated each other.Lol we would have definitely complained if we saw preggos :) and i would definitely have ordered one more cup :D .
And your sister is a big inspiration, we should just keep trying.

That would be great to go out together for coffee! Eveeryone take a trip to NYC lol ok, so still no AF and i'm on day 32 today, but I ovulated on day 19 so it's expected to be late this month. I have lots of cramping on and off and got a migraine right now, so it should be here by later today or by tomorrow. :(

Chris: Even i got lot of cramping it was so severe that i woke up mid night :( I am afraid AF will show up soon like last cycle.Last cycle my LP was only 8 days and i am scared if AF shows up early this cycle all my test results will be all messed up :cry::cry:

Chris, i live in northeast ohio practically on pa border so im not too far from nyc!

So sorry u and cool are having cramping -- doesnt mean u are out! Lots of ppl get heavy cramps and then a bfp, so this cycles not over yet!

Chris: Even i got lot of cramping it was so severe that i woke up mid night :( I am afraid AF will show up soon like last cycle.Last cycle my LP was only 8 days and i am scared if AF shows up early this cycle all my test results will be all messed up :cry::cry:

I hope she doesn't show for you... what CD are you? How many days is your cycle usually? The cramps are on n off

Chris, i live in northeast ohio practically on pa border so im not too far from nyc!

So sorry u and cool are having cramping -- doesnt mean u are out! Lots of ppl get heavy cramps and then a bfp, so this cycles not over yet!

Oh not far at all! Yea, we shall see what happens by Friday.

I hope she doesn't show for you... what CD are you? How many days is your cycle usually? The cramps are on n off

Oh even i pray that the :witch: does not show up.I am CD21.My usual cycle length is around 25 days but last cycle it was only 18days.Ya the cramps are on and off.I just pray that my test results come back good :wacko:
How about your cramps?Are you fine now :flower:

Angel: Hope you are all prepared for lots of :sex: this cycle :)

LOL Cool!! :blush:

I'm going to do my best! It is mostly up to DH! :flower:

Ok so your further along this month :) I have a feeling your results will be good don't worry. My cramps are on and off and I am in super cranky pms mood. I get my hopes up because I'm already on cd32 but then again I don't get my hopes up because I know whT will be anyway! Ive had AF on CD34 once before

Angel blushing nice :) Hope you have a super egg and your DH super :spermy: this cycle!!
Chris:Lets hope for the best.And who knows AF might not show up :)
Wish you both lots of baby dust :dust::dust:

So I'm on my lunch break at work and AF came just now! I'm sitting outside crying and don't know what to do with myself anymore I'm so depressed beyond belief and life sucks so much

So I'm on my lunch break at work and AF came just now! I'm sitting outside crying and don't know what to do with myself anymore I'm so depressed beyond belief and life sucks so much

Im so sorry Chris!! :hugs: I know each month seeing the witch gets harder and harder to take! But you know what? Cry, scream, punch a pillow... you do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself. Grab a glass of wine or a margarita tonight and pig out on chocolate. It will never get easier seeing AF but we all know you just gotta keep going until you get your BFP. We are here for you!

Sorry that i disappeared for a few days! Cat chewed through our power cable for the computer and its been dead. Finally got a new one, thank goodness. I was losing my mind with bordem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->