Losing my mind

Yay angel! Glad everything went well!

Angel, I'm so happy to hear all is well!!!

How is everyone else doing this evening? Feeling any better, Love? Good for you on the dentist...I have to do that soon too as it's been over 2 years, yikes. I probably have tons of cavities.

I know you're going to roll your eyes when I say this, but 3-6 months is nothing! That's less time it takes to carry a baby. I'm hopeful about his surgery, seeing as he is still young and should recover quickly. It's interesting that I'm hearing about varicocele more often these days. Starting to wonder if hubby may have something like that too...he's had issues with prostate infections in the past.

:hugs: love. We are all here for you.. and be as negative or positive as you want, and we will listen!!!

Elle - Good luck tomorrow!!! I am doing good.. just in my TWW... waiting... impatiently..

Angel - I bet everything will be fine!! Please give us an update!!!

I'm impatient too...like you wouldn't believe. The worse is having to have all these preggo symptoms from the darn trigger shot! I felt like throwing up all day and my boobs/ovaries are KILLING ME!!!!

Ugh.. I am SS like crazy.. but I know it is too soon to be feeling anything.

I'm just testing the trigger shot out so that I know when to start testing. Yes, I need to be in control.

Morning ladies. So something weird, I went to the bathroom this morning and I had a tiny bit dark red/brown when I wiped. I never spot before AF. It's CD12... Any thoughts?

And when I say a tiny bit I mean like a dime size, roughly

Morning ladies. So something weird, I went to the bathroom this morning and I had a tiny bit dark red/brown when I wiped. I never spot before AF. It's CD12... Any thoughts?

Hmm...could be a few things. Cd12 means you probably haven't o'd yet, right? Did you umm, bd a lot yesterday? Lol

No, sadly I didn't BD at all yesterday lol. No, no tea either. I brewed it, smelled it and wanted to gag! There was no way I could drink it without puking lol. So I gave up on the crack rock tea lol

Maybe you are O'ing? I have heard of spotting during ovulation...

I say if it continues, call your doctor.

Yeah Im beginning to wonder because I just went again and there was more... Strange. Im about to Dr.Google and see whats up. I dont think Im Oing because Im on BC this cycle... I was supposed to be on it until u/s next Friday but since thats not happening I was told to finish the whole round and then I can be natural again.

Oh.. if you are on BC this cycle, I bet your body is reacting to the hormones.

I hope thats what it is. In the previous months when I was put on it before HSG and SIS, it didnt happen. Ugh I hate not knowing what my body is doing.

You are on BC pills aren't you? If so that would def do it.

I called and actually got to talk to a nurse on the first try! lol first time thats ever happened. The nurse said since I'm not pregnant it's nothing but a hormonal change and nothing to worry about. When I said "ok I wasn't sure because its never happen before" she like sighed like I was annoying her and said "again, it's nothing. Have a good day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->