Losing my mind

I know, like sorry I ruined your day by calling and asking a question and making you think. Lol I swear this office hates me.

i absolutely hate that. why do we need to feel like we are begging them!?

I know right, oh well. So I was Dr.Googling and it seems everyone who has brown stringy discharge at CD12 is ovulating and I found 1 lady that got a bfp on cd 12 after having AF... But that's highly unlikely. Guess I go with the nurses answer if hormonal change lol

did i mention in here - one of my tubes might be messed up. the hsg didnt go as well as i would have liked and im still waiting to hear back from the doc on the official word. im pissed off today and cried about OH being a dick about something or other this morning. and on the complete flipside, i set my wedding date. was really happy about that for about two days. sigh.

did i mention in here - one of my tubes might be messed up. the hsg didnt go as well as i would have liked and im still waiting to hear back from the doc on the official word. im pissed off today and cried about OH being a dick about something or other this morning. and on the complete flipside, i set my wedding date. was really happy about that for about two days. sigh.

I'm not sure you mentioned that, but don't worry, my HSG showed I only had 1 tube! But the doc said not to worry as you only need 1. I know it sucks, but wait to hear the final word from your doctor. When will you hear back from your doctor?

Congrats on setting a date! When is it?

I have been pissed off for 2 days now... A friend of mines sister got pregnant off of a 1 night stand.... And she's having an abortion. She already has a DD that's 1 but she said that she "refuses to have a one night stand baby" and that "she's only 24 and should not have to deal with this shit"... Yep these are the people who get pregnant and blessed with babies and they take it for granted. I really hope she doesn't go through with it. It mskes me sick.

fucking hell

i didnt realise your hsg showed one too. i guess i need to read back a bit. good luck to us <3

fucking hell

i didnt realise your hsg showed one too. i guess i need to read back a bit. good luck to us <3

Yes lots of baby dust! Crossing fingers and toes and everything else....

Where is everyone today?

I'm here! Was cleaning out the garage but am taking a break now. I get annoyed with rude people, and it seems like not many want to do their jobs. I usually kill with kindness and it typically does work.

I was working.. I went to this luncheon thing.. my work was awarded something for their conservation efforts... so pretty cool.. and I got a free lunch.. haha

Kind of BSing for the last hour..

Love - Sorry the nurse was a biatch.. and ya.. I feel you about the irresponsible people having babies. Granted I am pro-choice... but.. going on this journey makes me less so I guess... on one hand... if you are going to make the mistake.. you have to live up to the consequences.. at a mother of a 1 year old should not be running around having a 1 night stand.... on the other hand... a lot of times stuff like that creates a cycle.. a young girl gets pregnant.. then her daughter gets pregnant.. and her daughter gets pregnant.. etc., etc., sorry.. that is my semi-political rant for the day.

That being said.. I would be pissed off at her whole attitude on the whole thing. If she was quiet about it, and didn't let everyone know and have a piss poor attitude.. then that is one thing.

I was working.. I went to this luncheon thing.. my work was awarded something for their conservation efforts... so pretty cool.. and I got a free lunch.. haha

Kind of BSing for the last hour..

Love - Sorry the nurse was a biatch.. and ya.. I feel you about the irresponsible people having babies. Granted I am pro-choice... but.. going on this journey makes me less so I guess... on one hand... if you are going to make the mistake.. you have to live up to the consequences.. at a mother of a 1 year old should not be running around having a 1 night stand.... on the other hand... a lot of times stuff like that creates a cycle.. a young girl gets pregnant.. then her daughter gets pregnant.. and her daughter gets pregnant.. etc., etc., sorry.. that is my semi-political rant for the day.

That being said.. I would be pissed off at her whole attitude on the whole thing. If she was quiet about it, and didn't let everyone know and have a piss poor attitude.. then that is one thing.

I think she has a right to choose what happens to her body, I just think its the wrong choice. She's doing it for selfish reasons. She's only doing it because she would rather party, doesn't want to get "fat" again and doesnt want to spend money on anyone but herself. (The 1 year olds dad pays for everything) I just think she should have to take responsibility for her irresponsible actions.

I wish she would give it up for adoption. This TTC journey and all the women I've met along the way have really altered my thinking. So many ppl would want that baby. :nope:

But like I told her sister, it's her choice and there's nothing we can do.

I agree... she is doing it for the wrong reasons. Maybe if it was more "I can't afford to be a mother" or whathavew.. but not being fat or what not.. completely selfish.

Yeah she's a size two cute bartender who gets a lot of attention and gifts from men. She doesn't want to give it up. When she was preggo with her DD she was "miserable" because no one( men) paid attention to her.

It's just sad.

Wow. I'm speechless. She's right up there with ur bro in law, they should hook up! Lol

Wow i have lot to catch up !!
Elle: Wish u luck.
love: Don't be disappointed.Think of the positive side at least your DH problem can be fixed.So when you will be going for IUI?
Chris: Howz everything with u ?
Angel: How was your scan?
aknqtpie: I think you r in your TWW.FXed for u.

Well i'm just waiting for my appointment with the new RE next week. I really hope all goes well. I guess I will see what happens from there. I am hoping to get a laporoscopy.
How are you? Anything new?

Laprascopy for what ? I did hsg but I will update u about the result after my consultation with the doc.I also did Lh,Fsh n estrogen test.My estrogen level was abnormally high.I think I also have a simple cyst along with endocyst.Every time I go for a test something adds up in my problem list.Only good thing that happened was that my DH went for sperm test and his result came back good except mobility was little less but count was 6 times more then normal LOL.Anyway wish u all the luck with your new Re.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->