Losing my mind

Wow i have lot to catch up !!
Elle: Wish u luck.
love: Don't be disappointed.Think of the positive side at least your DH problem can be fixed.So when you will be going for IUI?
Chris: Howz everything with u ?
Angel: How was your scan?
aknqtpie: I think you r in your TWW.FXed for u.

Yeah I'm glad it's getting fixed, but I hate knowing the delay. His urologist said we could attempt the IUI in 3-6 months if his sperm count goes up to a satisfactory level. So looks like I'm being forcibly put on hiatus for awhile.

In other news, I finally made a dentist appt lol I haven't been in about 5 years.

I am sure 6 months will be over soon.Yesterday was my b'day so I am 31 and I was really upset that I am getting old n my biological clock is ticking.

I called and actually got to talk to a nurse on the first try! lol first time thats ever happened. The nurse said since I'm not pregnant it's nothing but a hormonal change and nothing to worry about. When I said "ok I wasn't sure because its never happen before" she like sighed like I was annoying her and said "again, it's nothing. Have a good day."

ew I hate people what a bitch! You should have sighed and said "i'ms orry for taking up your f'n precious time"

Happy belated birthday Cool! Are y'all celebrating tonight?

Lol I know right Chris. I was tempted to keep asking questions and annoy her but decided against it. Unfortunately these are the women who relay my messages and help the doctor, can't have them hating me!

Wow i have lot to catch up !!
Elle: Wish u luck.
love: Don't be disappointed.Think of the positive side at least your DH problem can be fixed.So when you will be going for IUI?
Chris: Howz everything with u ?
Angel: How was your scan?
aknqtpie: I think you r in your TWW.FXed for u.

Well i'm just waiting for my appointment with the new RE next week. I really hope all goes well. I guess I will see what happens from there. I am hoping to get a laporoscopy.
How are you? Anything new?

Laprascopy for what ? I did hsg but I will update u about the result after my consultation with the doc.I also did Lh,Fsh n estrogen test.My estrogen level was abnormally high.I think I also have a simple cyst along with endocyst.Every time I go for a test something adds up in my problem list.Only good thing that happened was that my DH went for sperm test and his result came back good except mobility was little less but count was 6 times more then normal LOL.Anyway wish u all the luck with your new Re.

Laporoscopy so they can explore and maybe give me an answer? Possibly endometriosis? Anything? I hope you get all those things fixed soon and glad dh's sperm count was good! Happy belated birthday also!

Happy belated birthday Cool! Are y'all celebrating tonight?

Lol I know right Chris. I was tempted to keep asking questions and annoy her but decided against it. Unfortunately these are the women who relay my messages and help the doctor, can't have them hating me!

yea, well they should be grateful for us because we are the reason they have a job! bitches!

Aww, happy birthday, Cool. You are a pisces like me (I think)! :flower:

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be 33 on the 25th.

Haha ya'll are funny. 31 is young, 35 is young.... women are having children well into their 40's these days!!! 30 is the new 20! Maybe 30 was old when people only lived until they were 50; circa like 1850.

did i mention in here - one of my tubes might be messed up. the hsg didnt go as well as i would have liked and im still waiting to hear back from the doc on the official word. im pissed off today and cried about OH being a dick about something or other this morning. and on the complete flipside, i set my wedding date. was really happy about that for about two days. sigh.

Hey Horsey. I have been looking for you on here!! lol. Sorry about your HSG... you know we had ours done on the same day. Mine was so painful I threw up afterwards at the doctors office and I had to call my husband to come pick me up and take me home. Let us know what they say about your tube?! Thankfully you only need one to get preggers but still that's a crappy feeling.:hugs:

Excited for you about setting your wedding date!

:wedding:

did i mention in here - one of my tubes might be messed up. the hsg didnt go as well as i would have liked and im still waiting to hear back from the doc on the official word. im pissed off today and cried about OH being a dick about something or other this morning. and on the complete flipside, i set my wedding date. was really happy about that for about two days. sigh.

Hey Horsey. I have been looking for you on here!! lol. Sorry about your HSG... you know we had ours done on the same day. Mine was so painful I threw up afterwards at the doctors office and I had to call my husband to come pick me up and take me home. Let us know what they say about your tube?! Thankfully you only need one to get preggers but still that's a crappy feeling.:hugs:

Elle, did you tell us about your IUI?

Elle, did you tell us about your IUI?

Maybe I didnt'!? I can't remember what I wrote on what thread anymore:dohh:

I had my IUI on Wednesday! Everything went smoothly. I have been on Estrace (just estrogen) for about a week and now prometrium taking both vaginally and I think I am getting a yeast infection. UGH. Just irritated and itchy down there, so annoying. If it's worse tomorrow I am going to have them call me in a prescription!

How are you? Did you have an IUI???

Am I the baby in this room? I am only 28 going on 29...

I think I'm the baby. Just turned 26.

Elle- glad to hear your IUI went well! FXed for you!

Horsey- when's the wedding?

So my husband texted me a little bit ago and he told me to expect a call or text from one of the guys in his shop wife. Turns out they have been trying for a year, she just found out she has PCOS and her hubby is going for his first SA next week. He wants me to talk to her because she's having a hard time. I'm going to try and get her to join the forum if she's up to opening up about it.

Glad you will have someone there who is going through a similar battle. I think it will be good for both of you. And we will be here if she wants to join! :)

Interesting Love...my hubby was just saying yesterday that these struggles are so much more common than we think. He usually tells me this when I'm commenting about families with 5 kids saying it's just not fair. And yes, we would certainly love to have her on this thread!

Elle, sorry about the yeast infection. I'm really dry down there, but not itchy. Had my IUI on Sunday and am still feeling the trigger shot side effects :( In fact, it's still testing out on an HCG test and it's been 7 whole days for only 5000 iu.

Thank you all for your wishes.LOL i agree 30 is the new 20 :) .

horseypants : Even my HSG did not go well, i mean i did not have much pain but i think one of my tube is not working but i am praying that the 2nd one is good.But really excited about your wedding.

love: It is good that you will be talking with someone who will understand what you.It would be nice if she joins the forum too.

Chris: I just pray that you dont have Endometriosis.I have it so i know how it feels like :( .When will you go for laproscopy?

Well she never called or texted me... Lol maybe she doesn't want to bond! What's everyone up to today? Hubby is at Camp Pendleton all day so I'm deep cleaning the house (fun :wacko:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->