Losing my mind

Well she never called or texted me... Lol maybe she doesn't want to bond! What's everyone up to today? Hubby is at Camp Pendleton all day so I'm deep cleaning the house (fun :wacko:)

Deep cleaning huh? Sounds like a facial :) hubby and I are off to acupuncture in a bit.

Good ole Oceanside (or Oceanview...I forget!) ...lol (Yes I have been there..)

Headed to my Aunts baby shower today.. otherwise not a whole lot.. just slowly contemplating getting up and taking a shower..

Deep cleaning sounds fun...

Good ole Oceanside (or Oceanview...I forget!) ...lol (Yes I have been there..)

Headed to my Aunts baby shower today.. otherwise not a whole lot.. just slowly contemplating getting up and taking a shower..

Deep cleaning sounds fun...

Lol yeah it's Oceanside. What's funny is he's there for an all day poker tournament. I knew I'd get bored and I suck at poker.

Deep cleaning never happened lol. I just laid around like a lazy bum

I'm so bored! Hubby is still playing poker and my friends have plans!! I'm sitting her watching Ghost Adventures but its not holding my interest... Bah I need something to do!

Just got home from the baby shower.. It actually wasn't bad.. but I got to hang out with my cousins, and I haven't seen them in a long time.. so I was happy to see them! :)

Love - Sorry you are bored.. wish I could help.. but I am feeling all bum like.. I am tired, crampy and feel kind of sick.. I am hoping they are good signs, but trying not to get my hopes up.. :(

Glad you had lots of fun with cousins! It's so hard not to symptom spot by FXed that its all good signs!

So I'm going through the threads and I'm just rolling my eyes at people. Like I know when you want to get pregnant that its always frustrating to get a bfn but if I read one more thread where it's "we've been trying 2 cycles, what's taking so long!" Or if I see someone complaining they aren't pregnant yet but their tag says "mummy to 2" I'm just gonna flip my shit. Lol this is why I don't venture out much.

I'm nit picking at people I know lol boredom and hormones do that lol

I know what you mean, love. It's hard to see people who have what we are so desperately wanting to have and then hearing them complain over wanting more. It's like anything else, really. When anything comes easy and naturally for some it is very hard for those who are battling to witness.

As a total aside, my bbs feel like huge tanks that are ready to explode.

:holly:

Lol sorry I couldn't resist!

I'm sorry, I know that can feel uncomfortable. Any other symptoms?

That's exactly how they feel!!!

Just some fatigue and light cramping. All the normal stuff except this boob pain is pretty bad, the trigger shot tested out today, 8 days later. I think all this is from the trigger but am still hopeful.

That's exactly how they feel!!!

Just some fatigue and light cramping. All the normal stuff except this boob pain is pretty bad, the trigger shot tested out today, 8 days later. I think all this is from the trigger but am still hopeful.

Well FXed for you! I'm very hopeful for y'all!

When are you testing conceive??

Love - I feel blessed that I did get preg so quick the last time. But the longer I have been on this thread And bnb in general i am more sympathetic to those that aren't. I don't go on the main TTC pages very much.. Their optimism is annoying.

I'm testing every day to initially test out the trigger and to monitor hormone levels. I'm about 7 dpo now.

Aknqtpie, when did you get pregnant last?

Love, you must not be bored anymore :)

New walking dead tomorrow right?

I got pregnant in August, and then found out it was a blighted ovum in October. :(

Yay for new walking dead!!!

I think I am going to test on tuesday..

I ended up falling asleep! Lol such an exciting Saturday.

Yay for new walking dead!!

Aknqtpie, so sorry, I thought you were referring to a previous pregnancy, hope I didn't come across as insensitive.

Love, glad you got some good rest.

Hubby and I watched the last 3 episodes of walking dead again last night. I was moaning every 5 minutes because I literally felt my boobs expanding. Trigger definitely tested out so now I'm just waiting to truly test...yikes.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm peeing every 5 minutes. It's driving me crazy.

You didn't sound insensitive at all! I figured u didn't know lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->