Losing my mind

I peed 6 times in the spam of 2 hrs yesterday. I know what you mean!

That happens to me when I am drinking more water than I normally do. My body starts flushing itself out.

It was weird, I had a cup of coffee! It didn't know where it was coming from.

How's everyone's Sunday?

Pretty good here. Back to work tomorrow :( have many many emails waiting. Took a sneak peak an hour ago. I always miss hubby so much after a week vacay together.

How about you? We are excited for walking dead.

Just a lazy Sunday. Got my morning mayhem class at 6am tomorrow...trying to get excited about that lol. This is the start of week 3, I've lost 5 lbs so far. Dentist appt tomorrow too, really hoping my teeth aren't in bad shape.

Excited for walking dead too, lol wish it came on earlier.

We are excited for walking dead as well. I just made a few frozen dinners and am doing laundry and relaxing.

What kind of frozen dinners do you make? I tried freezing turkey dinners and they came out pretty yucky.

Walking dead was pretty good. Felt bad that Rick is losing his mind.

Wanted to bd tonight just for fun but my boobs are still too sore :(

That's exactly how they feel!!!

Just some fatigue and light cramping. All the normal stuff except this boob pain is pretty bad, the trigger shot tested out today, 8 days later. I think all this is from the trigger but am still hopeful.

Wow! I can't believe it takes that long for the trigger to test out. That is good to know. I might be making this up in my head but I feel like this trigger shot has made me extra hungry. Just what I need! lol.

Soups, Taco Meat, Spaghetti.. I froze a couple meatloafs.. so we will see how that comes out. But mostly easy stuff that can be thawed out and reheated. I bought this book online, I will have to pull it up and give it to you. Has a lot of good recipes and some good tips.

It is nice, since it is just two of us, we usually have a ton of leftovers, and never eat them. So this helps us limit on the leftovers. Plus I commute during the week, and it is quicker to make dinner and what not.

Soups, Taco Meat, Spaghetti.. I froze a couple meatloafs.. so we will see how that comes out. But mostly easy stuff that can be thawed out and reheated. I bought this book online, I will have to pull it up and give it to you. Has a lot of good recipes and some good tips.

It is nice, since it is just two of us, we usually have a ton of leftovers, and never eat them. So this helps us limit on the leftovers. Plus I commute during the week, and it is quicker to make dinner and what not.

I love it-- let me know the name of that book you bought.. I just may do the same:thumbup:

So only a few more days until testing for you, right girlie?!?!

The book is "Don't Panic -- Dinner's in the Freezer"

I have already tested :blush: it was a bfn.. but it is really too early. Going to test again on weds.. I will be 9/10dpo.. and then again on friday.

I think I'm going to look the book up! I need easy meals like that.

Sorry for the bfn, but it is really early and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you! Lol was the urge to POAS just too much?

So what's everyone Valentine's Day plans?

Lol it's so cute when the husbands get excited

He has been horribly excited this weekend..

He walked into the bedroom after watching a commercial about Luvs diapers and told me that we should use them because of XYZ.. I'm like uhhh okay. hahaha

Sorry for the BFN AKNQTPIE, but it's so early so don't you worry!!

love - my DH is traveling for work until late Thursday night so it looks like I'll be spending it solo, or I guess with my dog, Penny. lol.

What about you??

Sorry for the BFN AKNQTPIE, but it's so early so don't you worry!!

love - my DH is traveling for work until late Thursday night so it looks like I'll be spending it solo, or I guess with my dog, Penny. lol.

What about you??

Sometimes the dogs are more lovable than the husbands lol.

Well hubby's surgery is on Thursday so if we do anything it will be Wednesday. We aren't big on Valentine's day, but I was goin to get one of those heart I've cream cakes from Baskin Robins and cook his favorite meal, then if course, sexy time lol. What's funny is this is our first Valentines day in the same state.

Aknqtipie, Thanks for the book, I'll definitely check it out. I end up coming home hungry as all hell, stuffing my face with whatever is in arm's reach and then cooking a nice dinner for hubby since he comes home later than me. Sorry about the bfn, I'm right there with you, but it's still early.

Love, good luck to you and hubby for the surgery, I'm glad the ball is rolling and that you sound cheery. Celebrating on Wednesday is cool, we always celebrate the week before just for kics.

Elle, I have been SO hungry (more than usual) with the trigger shot, so you're not alone.

AFM, well, today was a sucky day. Back to work and found out our telecommuting perk was taken away. Then I realized the RE's office hadn't called me yet and the RE had told me on Feb 3 (day of IUI) that they would call me the following week to set up an appt. for some bloodtests. I called this morning and the lady was like "oh, I'm not sure what bloodtests, let me call you back." She called me back at 11 or so to tell me I had to go in TODAY! It was my first day back today and between the meetings, catching up, this was so stressful. I had to run out of work like a bat out of hell to get there before they closed. I was so pissed when I got home, I ended up breaking out some vanilla frosting and having a few spoonfuls right out of the jar. I feel like I'm pmsing and also got a bfn....it's 9po and I get that, but I'm just trying to prepare myself. I hate this waiting game...not sure how to feel. I also broke down even further and just had a cup of coffee :(

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday to check out lining, moore bloods. Juggling this with work is really hard, I don't know if I can do this again next month, in addition to all the money.

I'm sad and confused.

Turns out there was a faint line, just took another and there it is. Probably still the trigger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->