Losing my mind

Aknqtipie, Thanks for the book, I'll definitely check it out. I end up coming home hungry as all hell, stuffing my face with whatever is in arm's reach and then cooking a nice dinner for hubby since he comes home later than me. Sorry about the bfn, I'm right there with you, but it's still early.

Love, good luck to you and hubby for the surgery, I'm glad the ball is rolling and that you sound cheery. Celebrating on Wednesday is cool, we always celebrate the week before just for kics.

Elle, I have been SO hungry (more than usual) with the trigger shot, so you're not alone.

AFM, well, today was a sucky day. Back to work and found out our telecommuting perk was taken away. Then I realized the RE's office hadn't called me yet and the RE had told me on Feb 3 (day of IUI) that they would call me the following week to set up an appt. for some bloodtests. I called this morning and the lady was like "oh, I'm not sure what bloodtests, let me call you back." She called me back at 11 or so to tell me I had to go in TODAY! It was my first day back today and between the meetings, catching up, this was so stressful. I had to run out of work like a bat out of hell to get there before they closed. I was so pissed when I got home, I ended up breaking out some vanilla frosting and having a few spoonfuls right out of the jar. I feel like I'm pmsing and also got a bfn....it's 9po and I get that, but I'm just trying to prepare myself. I hate this waiting game...not sure how to feel. I also broke down even further and just had a cup of coffee :(

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday to check out lining, moore bloods. Juggling this with work is really hard, I don't know if I can do this again next month, in addition to all the money.

I'm sad and confused.

Whew!! That sounds like a stressful day!! Are you 9dpiui today?? You could definitely still be preggers but not be getting a +HPT.. but the fact that you are seeing a line.. I think that is a good thing!!

So the blood test they did today-- was it a beta???

FX for you girly!!!:hugs:

Thanks Elle :)

You're almost there too, we are pretty close in timing!

The bloodtest was to check for projesterone. What peed me off though, was the fact that I had to call to remind them, and they then realized I had to get it done today. I'm not paying an arm and a leg to do their jobs too...but I just tried to calm my nerves as I drove like a maniac from downtown LA in FULL on traffic on a Monday. Don't ask me how I got there in 30 minutes, it's all a blur. All I know is that every second word was 'fuck'.

Wait what's CHP?!! Lol is this some ttc term I don't know yet? Or a highway in LA? Lol.

LMAO...California Highway Patrol. Everything relates to sperm and ovulating and fertility in m world these days though.

Ok Ladies,

Would you kindly obsess with me? Hubby and I were just analyzing my HPT's. We laughed at how analytical we are. The two at the top being today at 9dpo, the one below is yesterday - 8dpo, the two below that are 7dpo. Hubby and I think today's are definitely there...real squinters, but there.

It is now 10 days past trigger and I only had half the dosage (5000 iu)....It also looks like the lines are getting darker. What do you all think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
  • neg.jpg
    neg.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi girls, sorry I haven't been on much but I am going to go do some catching up! Hope you girls are doing well in your 2ww! :)

AFM- I got a positive OPK yesterday CD18 and today is my new RE appt. I really hope it goes well. I will keep you posted.

Ok Ladies,

Would you kindly obsess with me? Hubby and I were just analyzing my HPT's. We laughed at how analytical we are. The two at the top being today at 9dpo, the one below is yesterday - 8dpo, the two below that are 7dpo. Hubby and I think today's are definitely there...real squinters, but there.

It is now 10 days past trigger and I only had half the dosage (5000 iu)....It also looks like the lines are getting darker. What do you all think?

I am sitting here analyzing as well lol but I do see a line. I am really hoping this is it for you! keep testing and maybe get a digital in a few days.

The book is "Don't Panic -- Dinner's in the Freezer"

I have already tested :blush: it was a bfn.. but it is really too early. Going to test again on weds.. I will be 9/10dpo.. and then again on friday.

Definately way too early! Wait another 4 days.

Well that was a fun and obsessive exercise :). Took another one this morning and its a clear bfn. We shall see...

Just to give you iui ladies some hope.. a gal on one of my other groups, got a BFP today on her first iui :)

took another test this morning.... :blush:.. I have problems... Still BFN..

I know it is REALLY early, but I am starting to wonder if I want a BFP so bad that I am making up symptoms in my head...

Also, if u ladies are interested. I am on a fb group that has a few gals from here. There are ladies from all different experiences, etc... If you want to join, let me know.. And ill send you my Facebook page link and u can add me as a friend and ill add you to the group :)

Just to give you iui ladies some hope.. a gal on one of my other groups, got a BFP today on her first iui :)

I know it is REALLY early, but I am starting to wonder if I want a BFP so bad that I am making up symptoms in my head...

Sorry for the BFN but seriously don't count yourself out yet!!

I think we have all created symptoms in our head at one point or another!

Where's Love at? Must be tired from the morning mayhems lol.

I'm so negative today. Feel like I'm out this cycle. Oh well. Trying to be positive, realize that it's too soon. Friday will be the ultimate test, the nurse said my RE will be able to tell by my lining. Technically I shouldn't be testing until at least Thursday but I already feel heartbroken and fed up of waiting. I really thought the line got darker yesterday. I may just keep on testing every day.

How's everyone else doing today?

Sorry hon, but it's way early. About the symptoms, my boob pain went down significantly last night and I got my bfn this morning, so the trigger was causing it which means it wasn't in my head - proof that we are not crazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->