Losing my mind

Where's Love at? Must be tired from the morning mayhems lol.

I'm so negative today. Feel like I'm out this cycle. Oh well. Trying to be positive, realize that it's too soon. Friday will be the ultimate test, the nurse said my RE will be able to tell by my lining. Technically I shouldn't be testing until at least Thursday but I already feel heartbroken and fed up of waiting. I really thought the line got darker yesterday. I may just keep on testing every day.

How's everyone else doing today?

I understand! I am feeling less and less hopeful the further into my 2WW. I am 6dpiui and honestly have no more symptoms other than sore nipples which I think is from the progesterone.

I have never heard you can tell an early pregnancy from the lining?? That's pretty awesome. Here's hoping it's saying you are pregnant! We have to hold on to hope that some people never have any symptoms but still get a bfp!!!:hugs:

Thanks Elle. Just trying to survive, right? I'm praying for all if us.

FX'd for both of you!!!

My boobs still hurt... much worse today.. its that deep down in the tissue kind of hurt. I just feel like I want to ice them..

The boob pain came back for me today, too. Although, it's not the same as before, it's under my armpits now?

Well ladies, I'm officially crazy. After no visible line this morning, another line shows up today after work on a clearblue +/- this is nuts.

Am I going crazy? :(

Attachments

• hpt 2-12.jpg
    hpt 2-12.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 14
I think I see a faint line.. I hope it works for you!! :)

I might take another one in a few hours.. hehe

I broke down into tears over stupid politics at work today. I feel like I don't have control over anything, including a pee stick. These hormone fluctuations are hard on me. Why do I feel like this thread is dying?

I broke down into tears over stupid politics at work today. I feel like I don't have control over anything, including a pee stick. These hormone fluctuations are hard on me. Why do I feel like this thread is dying?

I totally see a faint line there!?!? I'm not trying to get your hopes up but I really think this is the start of your BFP!?!? How many dpiui are you again??

I'm still here! Just not getting on as much as I used to, since I lost my office space and I have been crashing early! :)

Let us know when you test again!!

Thanks Ladies,

I'm 10 dpiui today, 12 days past trigger. I didn't test this morning but woke up with a pinched nerve in my neck which is causing some spasms in my chest. Fun times. Off to chiropractor after work. Would totally go for a drink due to all this stress at work and this terrible feeling of loss of control.

I really think the trigger ought to be out of my system since it was only half the amount at 5,000 iu's, but I do have a slower metabolism so it's possible it wasn't. My boobs stopped killing me again, but hey, who knows, it may come back again tonight!

I'm so confused and fed up! I am about to lose it on my boss, it's like everything has to pour down at the same time. I got another project and deadline for Friday when everyone knows I'm already going out of mind. I took a break to write this so that I don't go clinically insane!

I'm still here! Just not getting on as much as I used to, since I lost my office space and I have been crashing early! :)

Let us know when you test again!!

oooh, your siggy says you're testing sooooooon :)

it's tough to tell with the trigger cause you dont know for sure if the hcg is coming or going, but there is totally a line there! :hugs: don't let the man get you down!!!!!!

I saw a line too, FXed for you! Sorry your body is acting crazy!

I got another BFN this mornin.. not going to test again until friday... starting to get AFish like cramping..and boobs haven't really hurt much today.. AF isn't due until Saturday at the earliest.

Love - YOU'RE ALIVE! You have been so quiet! How are you? How was morning madness?

Morning madness this week has pretty much killed me.i just haven't felt very good the past 2 days, kinda like I'm getting the flu... I'm achey. But gotta suck it up because we are doing Valentine's tonight and have to report to the naval hospital at 0530 for hubby's surgery tomorrow.

Also I found out my friend who got married in December is pregnant... She went for an ultrasound and boom twins. They weren't trying, in fact she said they wanted to wait a few years before they had kids and they get 2 right away. So I moped about.

Oh well! So is life...

:hugs: Sorry.. :(

I hope you have fun tonight with V-Day and that surgery goes well tomorrow! Keep us in the loop!! :)

Thanks! Will do.

It's so weird actually spending V-day with him. Last year we were in different states and we had a Skype date, the year before he was in Afghanistan and I sent him a care-package... Hopefully he enjoys what I have planned!

Lol I was so romantic... Got heart shaped pizza waiting for him lol

That's so cute, love. Enjoy your night together and best of luck tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->