Losing my mind

Trust me its not the fact that you are a stay at home mom that makes you obsess. Its a woman thing. A need to reproduce and to feel a small little baby inside your tummy and know you gave it life... I think I may drive everyone in my family crazy with my obsession they just mainly ignore me. Thats why I love coming here. I dont feel quit so crazy lol

Hi Bris!

Conceive.. Test tomorrow with FMU... I don't think it's the trigger.

Hi Bris!

Conceive.. Test tomorrow with FMU... I don't think it's the trigger.

I agree! Something is telling me this is it!

Hi Bris! Welcome!

Well it's 1045 and hubby is nervous about tomorrow and doesn't want to keep... Lol we have to be up in 6 hours, he needs to stop talking and go to bed!!

The night went well :blush:

Love - Let us know how DH's surgery goes today!!!

Conceive - Did you test this AM???

AFM - I didn't test this AM.. but still having crazy dreams and really tired.. I will test again tomorrow AM.

Hey All!

AKNQTpie-- crazy dreams and being tired-- sounds pretty good to me! Test in the AM:)!!

Conceive- what's the latest?? I think you are going to get your BFP sister!!

Hi Ladies!

Happy Valentines day xoxoxo

I tested this morning with FMU and it was another faint line, same as yesterday. I also had some cramping this morning that woke me up, so it could still be the trigger and AF on her way. Only time will tell.

The odd thing is, with all of the faint lines, it takes a while for them to appear, about 5, so the hcg is low, question is, whether it's the trigger or not.

I wish you all a beautiful day, filled with love. I told my boss I will have a heart attack if they keep giving me work. She believed me. Things are looking up.

Elle - I am worried that I am making up all these symptoms in my head...

Conceive -You are 11dpo right?? I think you might have a bfp.. keep testing girl! Or call your doctor and see if they can do a beta test!

I'm 13 days past trigger and 11 dpiui. I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow which will check lining and nurse said they would probably do a beta. AF is due Sunday.

Yikes ladies....

Ok, here is the progression, the top being just a few minutes ago. What do you think? EEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
I see lines on the top 3... AHHHH Congrats! Hopefully it keeps getting darker!!!

You will probably find out for sure tomorrow at Dr appt right??

I should, yes! The nurse said they can tell by the lining, and they will take the beta tomorrow...not sure when I'll get those results, hoping by the end of the day tomorrow.

Depending on how close the lab is.. you might have to wait till monday.

Hopefully I am joining you tomorrow :) I feel out (not to be debbie downer).. but kinda in... I am conflicted in my feelings.

so am I, even after this line. I started crying because I'm happy but also scared. I'm right there with you. FX'd for you. What are you using to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->