Losing my mind

I have an FRER...

I am terrified to test.. I am scared that it will be a BFN.. and that I am crazy and these symptoms are offsets of my craziness...

Ugh.. I will probably cry if I get a BFP or a BFN tomorrow..lol

It will happen, it's so difficult to tell though, quite honestly. I keep on thinking of that old Tammy Wynette song....'sometimes...it's hard...to be...a woman"

It really is! All these hormones!

Ahh Whyy! (I wasn't sure where else to post this and didnt want to make a whole new thread and since the title is lossing my mind I thought it might be appropriate... )
I went to visit the pregnancy and teen pregnancy threads on here (I was on the TP thread when I was pregnant with Myles) and now I am just finding myself flustered and jealous! (especially the moms to be who are having baby girls) ahh. I just dont know what to do with myself!

Conceive- ahhh I'm so excited for you, I saw lines!

Aknqtpie- I have my FXed for you!

Elle- what's new with you?

Surgery went well for DH. He's in a lot of pain but that's to be expected. He's really needy and kinda already driving me crazy lol. I've got a whole week with him lol

Conceive- ahhh I'm so excited for you, I saw lines!

Aknqtpie- I have my FXed for you!

Elle- what's new with you?

Surgery went well for DH. He's in a lot of pain but that's to be expected. He's really needy and kinda already driving me crazy lol. I've got a whole week with him lol

Thanks, Love. Will keep you posted.

Glad to hear the surgery went well. You should totally get him a little bell :)

We missed you when you were quiet!

I just took a clearblue +/- and the + came up right away! Geez Louise, I'm so nervous.

So happy and excited for you Conceive81.
Love: Glad that your DH surgery went well.

Here it is...let me know what you think. I'm nervous.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
I definitely see the lines. I would try a different brand and see if it is more sensitive or wait 2 days and try again. Hopefully it will get darker.

Congrats, conceive I def see the lines!

Akn-sorry about the bfn :(

Love- how is hubby feeling today?

I still see the lines and I think it is getting darker! yay!!!!

Thanks Brismommy. I will stop posting them now as I'm probably getting annoying. Appreciate everyone's support - will update after my ultrasound this morning.

Conceive- the anticipation is killing me!! :happydance: Love those lines!

S-love- glad your hubby's surgery went well. Hope you are having fun playing nurse.

AFM - 9dpiui. Feeling completely normal, no symptoms or anything :/ I think I will start testing on Monday. Getting ansty!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Conceive - You are pregnant!!! :)

AFM - I have a slight addendum...

So I took the test at 2am.. because I had to pee... Didn't see anything.. so after about 2 minutes, I decided to disassemble it because 1) I was feeling destructive at 2am and 2) I was curious if I could tell where the line was supposed to show up..

So at 5:30am.. when I got up for the day.. I looked in the trash (because who doesn't do that) .. and low and behold.. there was a pink line!

So I am not sure if this was because I took it out of the casing.. or because it was outside of the time limit.. but I am taking a Clearblue one in about 2 hours (I have been holding it since 5:30 am.. it is now 8:30am.. So we will see what that one shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->