Losing my mind

OOOOH!!! That's so exciting! It could very well be a positive, my first one took a while to show.

So I just got back from the RE, and she said an ultrasound wasn't necessary, it would only be necessary if I wasn't pregnant and since I tested positive there was no need. They sent some bloodwork to confirm HCG levels and I'll get confirmation today or Monday.

The RE asked me what made me test...and I didn't quite know how to tell her about how I tested out the trigger and tested every day, she would think I'm nuts. I told her I was about to lose my breakfast and my boobs are getting big. She said, that's ridiculous! Noone has symptoms that early and laughed. Well, apparently my boobs do, because they barely fit in my bra.

I go back for two more HCG's after this. First ultrasound will be in 2 weeks. Holding my breath.

So then my hubby called the office and asked if there was ANY way they could get the results today..and the lady said she would try her best. Since I asked them to also check my thyroid levels, they have to send it out. I didn't want to cancel that since it's important for those levels to be ok.

Yay conceive!! Def let us know what the doctor says.

Hubby's Doing good, he's doped up and has some pain, thank you all for asking :)

Aknqtpie- fingers crossed for you!

Gonna take a test at work..lol

Conceive!! I can't wait to hear the HCG results!!!

Love - Glad that DH is doing better.

Waiting for results! Let us know as soon as you test! Yipee!

Love, hope your hubby won't drive you too crazy lol.

OOOOH!!! That's so exciting! It could very well be a positive, my first one took a while to show.

So I just got back from the RE, and she said an ultrasound wasn't necessary, it would only be necessary if I wasn't pregnant and since I tested positive there was no need. They sent some bloodwork to confirm HCG levels and I'll get confirmation today or Monday.

The RE asked me what made me test...and I didn't quite know how to tell her about how I tested out the trigger and tested every day, she would think I'm nuts. I told her I was about to lose my breakfast and my boobs are getting big. She said, that's ridiculous! Noone has symptoms that early and laughed. Well, apparently my boobs do, because they barely fit in my bra.

I go back for two more HCG's after this. First ultrasound will be in 2 weeks. Holding my breath.

So then my hubby called the office and asked if there was ANY way they could get the results today..and the lady said she would try her best. Since I asked them to also check my thyroid levels, they have to send it out. I didn't want to cancel that since it's important for those levels to be ok.

Oh my gosh half of this post is making me LOL!

You are so funny, imagine if we told our RE's about our online communities and obssesive POAS habits?! They would commit us!

Conceive- I am so very excited and happy for you!! That' so amazing-- so it sounded that she was pretty confident by now the HCG trigger would be gone and this is the real thing!??! LOVE IT!

Clearblue was BFN. I will take another on Sunday or Monday if my period hasn't shown.

Elle, I tested out the trigger and it's getting darker every day so I don't think there is any way it's that...

Hubby just got a call and they said they are doing their best to get results today and will call him back. He's good at hounding.

Sorry about the bfn aknqtpie - still keeping my fx for you.

I can't wait for the results, I'm so nervous!

Elle, you're so right about them committing us if we told them. Honestly, I think all of us have more knowledge about everything than many, many doctors. I just am careful because I don't want to hurt their ego, happy doctor, happy outcome.

What was funny is, when they explain things like 'what hcg means' I nod like I don't know but I'm thinking about all the hcg strips I have out and the fact that I know EXACTLY when my trigger tested out.

I like my RE for the most part, she's a little left field but she is good at what she does, and that is what's important to me.

Well ladies, I just got the call and it's confirmed, I'm preggo!

My hcg is at 24 which she said is great for this early on. I'm going back on Monday to make sure it doubles. Will keep you all posted.

Well ladies, I just got the call and it's confirmed, I'm preggo!

My hcg is at 24 which she said is great for this early on. I'm going back on Monday to make sure it doubles. Will keep you all posted.

So happy for you!!! Congrats!

OMG Conceive!!! I am so happy for you!!! :) Hope that it continues to double :)

oh you're right! I need to change my ticker. What do you recommend?

Congrats, Conceive!!! :)

I think this is just the beginning .. you all are soon to follow! :happydance:

Then we can create a "Losing my mind" prego and parenting group!!! :)

aknqtpie, I love that idea!

Thanks Angel! What happened to your siggy? How are you feeling? Hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->