Losing my mind

Well ladies, I just got the call and it's confirmed, I'm preggo!

My hcg is at 24 which she said is great for this early on. I'm going back on Monday to make sure it doubles. Will keep you all posted.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy for you! Congrats!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Its like another victory every time I read someone else got a BFP.

I feel like everyone is going to "graduate" from this post soon! And that makes me happy, but I don't want to be left alone haha.

But seriously Conceive I'm so happy for you! You give me hope for first round IUI success. Lol I'm like a proud mama bird.

So we have 2 successes, Angel and Conceive- just promise to keep us posted and don't forget about us!

Promise not to lose touch. You ladies are like cyber sisters to me lol

How's hubby feeling?

Well he feels good enough to sit around and play Call of Duty and hell and cuss at the screen but cant do much else lol. He said he's actually feeling much better. He finally showered (he was gross!) but he's still sore. But his appetite is back!

S_love- Glad to hear he is feeling better!! <3
Conceive- how many dpiui were you when you got your first faint lines? Ugh. Took a test this morning at 10dpiui and BFN

Love, that is great news. I'm sure he will be in tip top shape soon enough.

Elle, I started seeing verrrry faint lines at 10dpiui but from what I hear that is not common. I got some AF cramping on 11 dpiui too.

Hi ladies.. Sorry I've been quiet, still in Bethel AK. But figured id check in.

Love - glad DH is doing better. Don't worry... I'm still here, we can be the bad kids together:)

Elle - fx'd its too early.

Conceive... How are u feeling?

AFM - haven't taken another test. At CD28 and no sign of AF. I expect her anytime tho. If she hasn't shown by tues AM ill test again. But I feel out this month. Will go back to temping again next cycle.

Aknqtpie- still have my fingers crossed for you, you're not out until she shows!

So my BIL texts me today to let me know that he broke up with the 17 year old (haven't talked to him since our fight). He told me, and I quote, there was too much of an age difference, she sometimes acted like a child... WTF she was a child! What did he expect!? I told him I didn't care and he already burned his bridge and picked a hoe over family. He ruined our relationship over a fling, but he doesn't see it that way.... Men are idiots.

Yep. The one he was soul mates with... The one that was closer to his daughters age than his own... Yeah that girl.

Wow, sounds like a stressful conversation! That's real mature of him.

Aknqtpie, fingers crossed for you!

I'm feeling ok but still dealing with the pinched nerve in my neck. Hungry and thirsty all the time. Nausea too, but I'm not complaining!

Wow, sounds like a stressful conversation! That's real mature of him.

Aknqtpie, fingers crossed for you!

I'm feeling ok but still dealing with the pinched nerve in my neck. Hungry and thirsty all the time. Nausea too, but I'm not complaining!

Lol I was just sitting here thinking "man I wish I was nauseated all the time" lol

Lol I was just sitting here thinking "man I wish I was nauseated all the time" lol

Is it sad that we have thoughts like that? I hear pregnant women complain all the time about being huge or not being comfortable and I just want to yell at them and say i would give anything to be huge and uncomfortable.

Agreed! It's a sign baby is well. The pinched nerve has nothing to do with the pregnancy, something I've been battling for a few years now, I have a bad neck. Thankfully my wonderful chiropractor can see me tomorrow.

Its just your baby making sure your baby saying good morning mommy.

Sooo raise your hand if you're tipsy and on Pinterest looking at nursery ideas:wave: lol and I'm just making myself sad, not sure why I keep doing it!

Holy crap I am cramping bad today... AF should be here soon. Hooray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"