Losing my mind

I'm here! Just not sure if you really want to hear from me right now...don't want to be that person :(

I'm here! Just not sure if you really want to hear from me right now...don't want to be that person :(

Don't say that! Like we told Angel, we are so psyched and happy for you! We know how long and hard you worked for a bfp, so dont feel bad about talking about it!

Thanks Love. I'm a little hormonal. Went to the chiropractor and finally got some relief! I keep on getting the goggles, it's pretty hilarious. Then I want to cry over nothing. Feel like I'm unstable and off meds lol

Even more reason to talk to us... We can either cheer you up when your sad or laugh when your being silly :) either way it passes the time.

Conceive - You and Angel.. DO NOT LEAVE US! :) hehe

I am back home. I was traveling home from Rural AK today.. but super tired, so I may turn in early.

I am at CD29 today and I think 14/15 dpo. Going to test one last time tomorrow morning, and if it is negative, I will wait patiently for AF to show. Which should be any time now.

Bris - What is your story??

Me and my husband have been NTNP since we got married. We were already raising my niece and now we are trying to go about adopting her since she is 14 months old and we have had her since she was born...
since the 1st of the year we really started TTC. The doctor had to put me on Clomid because comes to find out my body does not ovulate.

So now me and my wonderful husband are slowly trying to figure this TTC thing out.

That is really neat about adopting your niece. I hope you and your DH get your BFP soon!! :)

I am on my first real cycle after my m/c. I had a long drawn out thing, and ended up having a d&c in Jan. (I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum in October.. so very long and drawn out).

:hugs: I am sorry hun
I know how much a mc hurts... I had my 3rd one in November....
Evidently something about my progesterone levels tells my body to terminate the pregnancy so i will have to be on meds the whole time after I get pregnant.

Bris - It sucks.. :( Hopefully we both have our BFPs soon! They will be checking my progesterone after I get prego next time. I had a hormone defficiency when I was a kid, so they will make sure that isn't translating to now.

AFM - I am out for this month ladies. AF showed up in full force this AM. But the silver lining is that my body bounced back to a 29 day cycle post D&C. So that is good news. I plan on temping this cycle (although I didn't this morning, and may not start for a few days). I will update my sig with a link when I do. :)

Thanks Ladies, for the reassurance.

Brismommy, I think that is a beautiful thing to do, adopting your niece.

Aknqtipie, I'm with you on the silver lining, a normal period is a great sign, very positive.

Well ladies, I've been fantasizing about quitting my job every day. I know it's not a possibility right now, but I've just had it! It's one thing after another. There has been a change in leadership and there is so much toxicity in the air, it makes it uncomfortable. I'm just waiting..hopefully I can find something better at a later stage.

Ahhh yes.. my friend works in HR... I hear all the horror stories.

I am executive assistant right now, but slowly transitioning into our accounting department.

I hope you find something soon conceive... I know how bad it is working in a place like that. There is not point in having a job that you dont like any ways. That will just keep you in a bad mood.

I actually love my job in the sense that I love what I do...I'm just not happy where I am. There are so many unnecessary politics :( drives me mad.

Public or private sector?

Hopefully you can find something soon. The good thing about HR, is that there seems to be people looking for HR folks out there.

I love my job and the atmosphere at work. We are like one big family. Its the best job I have ever had... i am gonna hate to leave it when we move though :( I worked so hard to get where I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->