Losing my mind

Brismommy- maybe I missed it, what do you do?

Hi guys,

sorry to hear that your work environment sucks ... I want to quit my job, too! :flower: Just counting the days til I can take my maternity leave and then I think I'll be looking for something else.

Had a little scare this morning with some spotting, so I called off work and went to doc and everything looks good. So scary though.

Hope everyone is doing okay and working on joining me and Conceive very soon!!!

sadangel, thank goodness all is ok. force them to test your progesterone levels and if they are low, insist they put you on supplements even if they are reluctant. i wish i had done last time this just in case and kick myself over it to this day.

Brismommy- that sounds like fun! I'm job searching, wish I could find something like that!

Angel- hey! Glad everything is ok. Any u/s pics for us yet? So they said they spotting was normal and to be expected?

Bris - That sounds like a lot of fun! I am not creative though, so I would suck at it.

Angel - Glad everything looks okay... I would of done the same thing though. How far along are you now?

I am tired, and want to go home and go to bed!

It is a great job.... I love being able to create the perfect invitation for a wedding or baby shower.

So good news, just got a call from my REs office about my bloodwork I did last week. My Prolactin levels are finally down into th normal ranges... Yay!

Also hubby gave me a gift certificate he bought months and months ago... It's for a custom diaper bag made out of one of his uniforms. I know it might sound weird but there are a lot of women who make custom military purses and diaper bags and they are pretty popular amongst the wives, gfs and family members. Anyway its about to expire so he finally had to give it to me... Super sweet but makes me sad because I don't need it yet. But I guess I'll have one for when I do finally get a bfp...

that is adorable <3 get one made anyway ;) make it so it is multipurpose too, and wear it in already ;) i'd be so into that!

Lol yeah I thought it was really sweet. The lady said she could make it look like a normal tote bag. I'm surprised DH thought of this on his own lol. We are using the cammies he wore on his last deployment to Afghanistan. Whenever I get it ill post a pic, she said turn around is about 3 weeks.

That is really cool, and I bet really warms your heart because I know you worry that he isn't as emotionally invested as you are in the TTC thing.

That is really cool, and I bet really warms your heart because I know you worry that he isn't as emotionally invested as you are in the TTC thing.

^ yep exactly! It made me smile like a goof! I got it very neutral since I have no idea what gender ill be using it for.

So I am CD10 and tested with an opk (just to see if there was ANY Lh rise ) and there wasn't even a HINT of a line :( I dont think I am ovulating this month (but just incase I am going to restest on friday) ;( andthe vitex have been giving me some crazy headaches. All around the same time. Bleh. :(

So I am CD10 and tested with an opk (just to see if there was ANY Lh rise ) and there wasn't even a HINT of a line :( I dont think I am ovulating this month (but just incase I am going to restest on friday) ;( andthe vitex have been giving me some crazy headaches. All around the same time. Bleh. :(

Around what day do you usually OV? Cd10 sounds early in the cycle.

Well I actually only ovulate every other month (this is suppose to be my "skip month" but since I started taking Vitex I was/am hoping that it would maybe make me ovulate this month. I should ovulate on the 24th (CD15) But then again.. My cycle is kind of all over the place (which is why I started taking vitex) I think I am just going to keep testing with the opk's until I do ovulate.

Ill ask about the progesterone, thanks!

They said they couldnt find a single thing wrong, and it is normal to have it as long as it doesnt soak a pad and isnt bright red or with cramps. I havent had any more since this morning and the baby was jumping all around on the ultrasound! It was so good to see.

Love, thats great news! And sweet that he gave u that ... u have to post a pic when u get it!!

Im 11w today, ill leave my ticker on this time, i usually turn it off when i post here bcuz i dont want to upset anyone.

Thanks for being there for me i luv u guys.

I was gonna say, I don't usually ovulate until CD14/15.. and I don't see a hint of anything and then BAM its positive...

Did you have sex??

That happened to my friend.. she had sex and then started spotting (freaked her out) but it stopped.

So are you team yellow?

Ah really?? Thats very hopefuly for me! :) (Ive never used opks before so I thought there should be some hint of a line now lol but that makes sense I usually ovulatefor only 3-4 days and its generally a week or so before I get my period lol

The OPK will go positive about 24-48 hours before you O. They say its best to take it in the afternoon, but I know ladies who do FMU.

I have digis this time around (my friend gave me a whole box) so I will be doing it twice a day starting at CD8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->