Losing my mind

I see what you mean about your temps — maybe they will stabilize. Do you think you OV yesterday? I'm confused about mine, too. It is frustrating! And I have that OvaCue monitor so I can double-check everything, and it just adds to the confusion LOL! It says I may have OV Tuesday or today, so who knows!!

I read that IUI is relatively inexpensive, and that some insurance companies that don't cover IVF will at least partially cover IUI. I also read that it is only a couple hundred or so (as opposed to IVF which is 20 thousand!). It is looking better and better. Just get me in there, give me a trigger shot and drop the little guys right into my uterus and call it a day! Wouldn't that be nice ... :winkwink: Take all this stupid guesswork out!

Def would make life easier without all the guessing!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :flower: That is all!

Lol sorry ladies Im in a weird mood! Im like a big ball of frustration but in a good mood! I hate just sitting back and not doing anything to help my chances of TTC. Lol and what the heck are my temps doing? Last months were so much easier to read!

I hope yall are having good days ladies!

Angel- I hope your temp stays up!!

Coolstar and Chris- Im also thinking of looking into IUI although I do not think we are covered for any sort of "procedure" so Im not sure what to do... torn.

For s_love and other military members/spouses out there, IUI and IVF are covered by certain MTFs, it all depends on where you go. The procedures themselves are not covered by Tricare; however, certain bigger military MTFs and hospitals get grant money from the government to cover things like this. So definitely check into it in your area if it is something you decide to do. Just an FYI, I did some checking into it in case it comes to that for me and DH down the road (hopefully it won't).

Temp drop again today. ovacue monitor confirmed ov but i have dotted crosshairs on ff ... i just wish i could get a clearcut answer. this analyzing is tough.

No but i stopped using opks because last month i didnt get one.

tried bd but dh doesnt feel good, so monday was it. hope some of them survived. :-(

So you did bd on monday.FF is showing ov on Tuesday so i guess that's good enough.Hope AF does not show up for you this time.I read Dr prescribes Clomid only for 6 rounds.

Thank u. my doc said i could go 9 but ill do iui way before that point. ;-) im gonna go 4 rounds then have the procedure done to check for endo. After that, im going straight iui not gonna mess around!

Dh told me he had a dream i told him i was pg ... makes me want to cry im so emo!

Oh angel i know its a tough time for all of us but who knows this maybe your cycle.Never lose hope, i am keeping my fingers crossed for you.We all deserve a BFP very soon.Lots of HUGS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :flower: That is all!

Lol sorry ladies Im in a weird mood! Im like a big ball of frustration but in a good mood! I hate just sitting back and not doing anything to help my chances of TTC. Lol and what the heck are my temps doing? Last months were so much easier to read!

I hope yall are having good days ladies!

Angel- I hope your temp stays up!!

Coolstar and Chris- Im also thinking of looking into IUI although I do not think we are covered for any sort of "procedure" so Im not sure what to do... torn.

For s_love and other military members/spouses out there, IUI and IVF are covered by certain MTFs, it all depends on where you go. The procedures themselves are not covered by Tricare; however, certain bigger military MTFs and hospitals get grant money from the government to cover things like this. So definitely check into it in your area if it is something you decide to do. Just an FYI, I did some checking into it in case it comes to that for me and DH down the road (hopefully it won't).

Thanks! I had no idea! I talked to Tricare and they told my IVF and IUI were nr covered and we'd have to pay in full. I get treated at Balboa in San Diego, so hopefully since its the main medical facility around here they could cover it! I don't even know who talk to about it, I'll ask my doc next time I see her.

Angel- Im sorry you didn't get to BD as much as you would like. But remember you're not out until SHE shows! And like you said before, it only takes 1 :winkwink:

So this morning I was running late and I hoped out of bed without taking temp and I ran out of opks! Lol I never got any, I got lazy. Hubby is leaving tomorrow morning... I get one more chance tonight (when he gets home from poker night)... Fingers crossed!!

We all deserve our BFP and I'm hoping this is the month for all of us! I hope we can move from TTC to bump buddies!! Baby dust and FXed for everyone! ( I'm in a ridiculously good mood tonight- for no reason! Lol)

LOL thanks, Love! :flower: I'll try to remember!

Sounds like you are in a good mood looking forward to BD! :haha: You should make him a nice sandwich or something — my DH always gets happier when I do things like that!

He could tell I was mad at him for rejecting me today and said he'd make it up to me later ... we shall see. :winkwink:

Gosh I hope we all get BFPs and move over to bump buddies; it would be nice to stop checking fluid and worrying about temping, etc. It gets tiring after a while!

Yea, I decided I'm not going to try as hard this month kinda fed up with the process and I'm feeling good for right now lol we r thinking about getting a dog I told dh I think I need that in my life right now! I also think this month I'm goin tO ovulate early I'm on cd 9 and boobs are sore already! We bd tonight and I'm not going to again till I get a positive opk and peak.

LOL thanks, Love! :flower: I'll try to remember!

Sounds like you are in a good mood looking forward to BD! :haha: You should make him a nice sandwich or something — my DH always gets happier when I do things like that!

He could tell I was mad at him for rejecting me today and said he'd make it up to me later ... we shall see. :winkwink:

Gosh I hope we all get BFPs and move over to bump buddies; it would be nice to stop checking fluid and worrying about temping, etc. It gets tiring after a while!

Amen! It's rope chairing and annoying and I told my mom she can have a dog as a granddaughter lol she said no thank you Lol

LOL Chris!

We have kitties, and they do help. What kind of doggie are you thinking of getting?

We have a cat named Doug and about 4 months ago rescued a puppy, we named him Bear. I find I spoil him waaaaay too much lol. My mom and mother in law both refer to him as the "grand dog" lol I think they are tired of waiting for pregnancy news sometimes and just accept that this is what they are gonna get.

My temp is low again so my crosshairs are gone. im so confused and frustrated. calling dr monday for progesterone check. is the clomid not working any more? :-(

LOL Chris!

We have kitties, and they do help. What kind of doggie are you thinking of getting?

Ok have no clue what I wrote last night "rope chair" hahhaa I was all drugged up from my migraine medication! Anyway we are looking at a lil pug or maltipoo

SO angry at DH today. I guess it's my turn for a meltdown. :cry:

He doesn't understand me and he doesn't want this the way I want this ... scratch that. He doesn't want this. He thinks if I "forget about it" and "let go" and "relax" that it will magically, miraculously HAPPEN. He's wrong. He is SO wrong. It is simple biology. Math. A+B=C. He's smart; he should know that. He probably does and is just hoping it never adds up.

I'm ready for an IUI. I can't take this any more, this guessing, never BDing ... we are NEVER going to get there this way. He is uncooperative. Time for me to make a decision. Because I'm NOT happy and I won't ever be until I get PG again. He has NO idea what the loss did to me, he has no idea the lengths to which I will go to get this; he has no idea what this is doing to me.

Angel I'm so sorry you are Gavin to deal with a that frustration! It defiantly doesnt help us to "relax" (like we ever really do..)

Has your hubby come out and said that he doesn't want kids or he doesn't want to try anymore? Is he maybe just scared? I know it can be a huge wart sinking goal to realize you and your other half aren't on the same page web it comes to starting a family.

What do you mean by time for you to make a decision? What are you thinking about doing?

I'm really hoping your hubby comes around and realizes that your happiness in life depends on getting pregnant and having a happy healthy baby. Hopefully he will take it seriously. I know it can get old having the same conversation over and over, but you def need to sit him down and explain just what this means and how you're fed up. I really hope you can make him understand. :hugs:

I've known for a long time we don't see eye-to-eye on the starting a family thing. He rebels against societal norms and the "American Dream" track — he doesn't want to work 9 to 5 and wear a tie, and he doesn't think life should be reduced to getting a career, getting married, having kids, growing old, etc. He didn't marry me because he 'had to' and I don't think he realizes most people don't go through life like zombies compelled to get married and have kids because it's expected but because they want to.

If I never had gotten pg by mistake when I was 19, and if I never had the miscarriage, I don't know what our situation would be right now. All I know is I was happy, and now I'm not, and I know I never will be if I don't get pg again and carry to term. I have been living life trying to distract myself from what I really want for the last 12 years. He says he understands that "more than you can possibly know" but I don't think he does.

He told me to go ahead and schedule whatever I want and he will do it, that I'm throwing a tantrum like my mother with no regard to his feelings. But I know he'll NEVER be ready for me to be pg so what difference does it make? I'm ready to get a sperm donation. I'm ready to move back home and help my sister raise my niece if I can't have my own baby. I'm at the end of what I can tolerate; I threw the bbt thermometer across the room this morning and now I feel like taking off my wedding band and doing the same.

Sorry, I don't want to be a downer. But right now I feel hopeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->