Losing my mind

That's great news, Chris!! I'm so happy for you!! Maybe you will get your BFP soon!!

My dr wants me to come in to "talk" because I called her all freaked out about my wacky temps. LOL. So I don't know what that's about. Appt is next week ...

Thanks, I sure hope so! Ok well that's good u are going to go talk to her and hopefully u will get some answers! Are u waking up in the middle of the night at all? That could affect temps. When are u going in?

So I'm kind of angry because the doctor kind of rushed me out before I got to ask questions and he basically said to me"we could do surgery or u could start injections without doing IUI. The surgery would be exploratory and I wouldn't get that just yet! This doctor was my second opinion. The first doctor basically wrote me a prescription for femara and injections and wanted to start iui. This doctor said no femara just injections and no iui so who the heck do I listen to? I was thinking of going for a third opinion lol but my dh screamed at me and said I'm being crazy and to stop it! Any opinions? Sorry if I confused you lol

Chris: Its good that your reports were normal.But i did not understand what surgery they want to do? And is the injection substitute of Femara? Well i was about to tell you about 3rd opinion but then i read your dh screamed at you LOL we women are so crazy :)

Hi cool! Glad u and dh are having some fun! Im doing ok just pretty sure im out this month because we only bd once and ff is way off base for my ov. seriously considering an iui at this point.

Chris, i know this is stressful! Im sorry u r having a rough time. have u decided whether u want to try injections?

They say it only takes once. YOu would feel more relaxed if u did IUI prob. I also only BD twice, so who knows if i'm out. Ok, so I just had the doctors office send me over my progesterone level from June and it was 2.72 after ovulation. That doesn't even sound normal, but I just called the nurse and she said it is and the doctor didn't say anything about it. I am looking up a normal level after ovulation and it says 10 and above. Also, that blood was taken on day 17 and it was a 31 day cycle that month.

That's great news, Chris!! I'm so happy for you!! Maybe you will get your BFP soon!!

My dr wants me to come in to "talk" because I called her all freaked out about my wacky temps. LOL. So I don't know what that's about. Appt is next week ...

Thanks, I sure hope so! Ok well that's good u are going to go talk to her and hopefully u will get some answers! Are u waking up in the middle of the night at all? That could affect temps. When are u going in?

So I'm kind of angry because the doctor kind of rushed me out before I got to ask questions and he basically said to me"we could do surgery or u could start injections without doing IUI. The surgery would be exploratory and I wouldn't get that just yet! This doctor was my second opinion. The first doctor basically wrote me a prescription for femara and injections and wanted to start iui. This doctor said no femara just injections and no iui so who the heck do I listen to? I was thinking of going for a third opinion lol but my dh screamed at me and said I'm being crazy and to stop it! Any opinions? Sorry if I confused you lol

Chris: Its good that your reports were normal.But i did not understand what surgery they want to do? And is the injection substitute of Femara? Well i was about to tell you about 3rd opinion but then i read you dh screamed at you LOL we women are so crazy :)

It's a laoporoscopy to make sure no endo. I decided I will prob continue with the first doctor and do the femara and shots. We are all nuts lol u see even u said 3rd opinion hahaha

Hi Ladies, was out for a little vacation.DH told me that we should enjoy as much as we can this cycle and really after a long time we had some fun.

Angel:How is your TWW going on?

Glad you had a good vacation! Where did you guys go?

I think u r right chris. but its convincing dh thats the hard part! He who thinks if i just relax my body will ov on its own ...

that number does sound low but maybe the nurse told u wrong? It also sounds early to me. i was given the option of the scope for endo too but i dont want to do it either so i dont blame u there! Plus, we can have endo and still get pg, and i dont have all the signs of it. i think they do it just to rule it out.

i thought about doing the injections, but i dont know what to do!

I think u r right chris. but its convincing dh thats the hard part! He who thinks if i just relax my body will ov on its own ...

that number does sound low but maybe the nurse told u wrong? It also sounds early to me. i was given the option of the scope for endo too but i dont want to do it either so i dont blame u there! Plus, we can have endo and still get pg, and i dont have all the signs of it. i think they do it just to rule it out.

i thought about doing the injections, but i dont know what to do!
Men just dont get it and that's all they know how to say is dont worry and relax, blah blah blah!
Who knows I'm gonna scream though lol I'm gonna do another progesterone test next week and see! Yea, I don't have any symptoms for endo either, but u never know. I just think that's extreme To go that route just yet. U should do the injections of the doctor gives them to u, I believe it helps along.

Hi Ladies, was out for a little vacation.DH told me that we should enjoy as much as we can this cycle and really after a long time we had some fun.

Oh we went to Universal studios Hollywood (In Universal whenever i used to see preggo women i felt good that i can take all those rides and the cant :) ) and while driving back to SFO came by Hwy1 via Malibu,Santa Monica,Santa Barbara and Solvang.The drive was awesome and more then that i feel little relaxed now.Planning to take another small break before my next cycle :happydance:

Nope. I'm going to go next week to check it again on day 21 this time!

Oh we went to Universal studios Hollywood (In Universal whenever i used to see preggo women i felt good that i can take all those rides and the cant :) ) and while driving back to SFO came by Hwy1 via Malibu,Santa Monica,Santa Barbara and Solvang.The drive was awesome and more then that i feel little relaxed now.Planning to take another small break before my next cycle :happydance:

Oh that sounds awesome I'm jealous I need a vacation

Chris: I guess all of us here needs a little vacation otherwise ttc stress is just too much.About progesterone level my doc told me that it should be 13 but you have to do that on CD21.

Cool, I'm so glad you had fun!! I think you're right about all of us needing a vaca!

DH and I are going to a gaming convention next month for a couple of days — staying in a hotel and everything! Last time we shared a room with friends, but this time will be by ourselves ... and if AF shows on the 29th, it will be right around my most fertile window if I OV according to the last couple of months (hotel nights will be CD14 and 15)! I think I'm going to give Clomid one more try before going iui.

Cool, I'm so glad you had fun!! I think you're right about all of us needing a vaca!

DH and I are going to a gaming convention next month for a couple of days — staying in a hotel and everything! Last time we shared a room with friends, but this time will be by ourselves ... and if AF shows on the 29th, it will be right around my most fertile window if I OV according to the last couple of months (hotel nights will be CD14 and 15)! I think I'm going to give Clomid one more try before going iui.

I think that sounds like a good plan, get dh drunk :)

Angel i think it's a good idea to give Clomid 1 more try.I read many ladies get BFP on 2nd or 3rd round.
I noticed mid cycle spotting today.Its the first time that it has happened to me.I am little confused :wacko:

Hello ladies, sorry I went MIA, hubby has the laptop with human the training facility and I accidentally washed my phone, so I've been without Internet access. Also got ino a fender bender! It hasn't been a fun week lol.

Angel- I hope your plan works out, and I'm glad you're going to give clomid one more try, I Los heard a lot of women get their BFP with it on cycle 2 and 3, don't give up!

Coolstar- I've never had mid cycle bleeding either, have you done any reading on it as to what it could be? And I know I'm late but I'm glad you had a good mini vacation!

I have my day 21 blood test on Saturday, hopefully they has I OVed, just so I know Clomid is working and we can have positive attitudes going into next month. I've completely stopped temping and OPKs and I won't be testing this month... Not going to lie, it feels nice to just relax! Missing my hubby though, haven't heard from him for a week and still got another week to go!

Love: I am really glad Clomid worked for you.I did some research on clomid and it says many women get BFP on 2 to 4th round.You are ovulating means Clomid is doing its job.

I try not to stress out but with my low progesterone and mid cycle spotting i am little worried.I did some research and found Mid cycle bleeding happens in almost 30% of the women and is thought of as normal. A sudden increase and fall in the estrogen level during the ovulation period causes the bleeding or it can be something more serious :( .I guess my hormones are all over the places.If it happens next cycle i think i will talk with my doc.

Thanks, Cool. I'm going to give it one more shot, Round 3! If I end up getting AF this month, of course, but I'm pretty sure I will — FF gave me a "low" chance of being pg, but I already know that with only 1 BD 4 or 5 days before OV!! I hope the mid-cycle bleeding is nothing to worry about — is it possible that it's implantation?

Welcome back, Love!! I hope your progesterone check comes back good! They didn't do one for me this time (probably since they did it last month and said I OV?) but when my temps were wacky last week, I called them to find out why. And now the doctor wants me to come in and "talk" next Thursday. :wacko: DH says probably so she can tell me to chill out! I'm going to inquire about IUI whilst I am there. :winkwink:

Crazy ... aren't we all. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->