Losing my mind

You don't ever have to apologize for venting or feeling this way, that's what we are here for! I'm so sorry you are feeling all of this and that your hubby is being so difficult! He didn't have to resort to telling you that you're throwing tantrums and acting like you're mother. It sounds to me like he's acting selfish. He doesn't even want to entertain the idea of participating because it's not what he wants... Well that's not taking your feelings into consideration. And of he really "understands more than you could possibly know" he would realize his actions aren't helping the situation!! Ugh sometimes I swear men are ridiculous.

Also, I can understand the whole "against the norm" and maybe not wanting "the American dream"... I guess. But just because you decide to have a family doesn't mean you're giving into mainstream, or can't do the things you want, or have to life a boring life and give up your dreams! Before I met my husband I swore up and down I would never get married or have a family. I was going to join the military, travel, because I only cared about me... Then I met Stephen and everything changed. When you truly love someone you make "sacrifices" and realize what's important. What's more pure than showing your low by creating a life? Some people just want to do that! Is it sooooo crazy to think that's what people actually want and aren't giving in to societies pressures? Geez!!! I'm sorry I'm going off and ranting but I'm moody today.

You should take some time for yourself... If you need to go visit your sister and be around her and your niece, do it. Reevaluate everything after you're calm and go from there.

Thank u for understanding, love! Im doing better today, we both are just acting like nothing happened. we had a similiar blowup in feb when i told him i was off the pill and wasnt going to wait any longer so this feels much like the same. i guess after round 3 i will make appt for iui.

Angel I'm sorry haven't been on here, we had another wedding to attend and I been runnin around. I hope u are feeling better today we are all entitled to complain and be upset. I'm sorry dh is being unreasonable its really not fair for you, but hopefully e will come around and open his eyes! Maybe u need to take a mini getaway and stay with your sister and niece even for just a few days! Let dh know u mean business give him a lil scare!

Thanks chris. i would but my sister lives in va and i live in ohio ... but we r doing better today. last time he told me i was throwing a tantrum and i should go ahead and do what i want was when i put my foot down about ttc. so i guess i should just see this as another small victory....no dif if the clomid or iui work because end result is same. ;-) Thanks everyone i feel a lot better today but my bbt still low and ovacue numbers still show i ov. cramping for last few days too. gonna call dr tomorrow for prog check to make sure the 50mg is still working for me.

Thanks chris. i would but my sister lives in va and i live in ohio ... but we r doing better today. last time he told me i was throwing a tantrum and i should go ahead and do what i want was when i put my foot down about ttc. so i guess i should just see this as another small victory....no dif if the clomid or iui work because end result is same. ;-) Thanks everyone i feel a lot better today but my bbt still low and ovacue numbers still show i ov. cramping for last few days too. gonna call dr tomorrow for prog check to make sure the 50mg is still working for me.

Glad u are doing better! You can still hop on a plane and go for a few days ;) yea def call the doctor and see about ur dosage and tell dh he has no choice but to cooperate :) lol

Angel - I know I'm new here and don't know you that well but I just wanted to say I'm glad your feeling better, I'm sorry that you and DH aren't always on the same page and I know how you feel... DH and I argued again last night over the whole SMEP thing we're trying this month. He said he doesn't like having a schedule, why do we have to have a schedule, he doesn't understand the OPKs and got annoyed when I tried to explain it to him... GRRRR! So frustrating! So please know that it's okay to vent and I think everyone here understands. I have a friend who is going through the same thing you are with her DH, only it's over having baby #2. It's hard for me to sympathize with people who already have a baby and are complaining because DH doesn't see eye-to-eye on having another one, but at the same time, I suppose if it's your life-long dream to have 2 kids, I can see where it would still be just as upsetting as trying for #1. I guess what I'm trying to say, just know that you are definitely not alone in your frustrations with your DH lately! Hope you can get him to come around to your point of view! :hugs:

s_love - you're welcome for the info, please let me know what you find out from your doctor about getting the IUI/IVF covered, I'm interested to know!

Angel- so happy you are feeling better!

misshovie- I def will let you know as soon as I find out!

Thanks, misshovie -- sorry u and your dh had a fight. guess it is fight week lol! Mine said he never wanted a schedule, thats why i just dont tell him and jump him when i think im close to ov hehe. its hard when they dont want to cooperate but i guess the pressure is on them to perform ... o well they r men so they should be happy for all the bding you would think!

Thank u love i do feel better. hes def acting like nothing happened just like last time so i guess im free to schedule an iui if i want to. we r going out of town next month right when i should be fertile, so ill try clomid one more month before pursuing iui. i really think im going to have to go that route though.

Hey girLs help I'm having a mini heart attack right now! It's 9am where I am and I woke up and did my fertility monitor and opk just now and I got a positive opk and a peak on my fertility monitor which I knew I would because I've had cramps and boobs killing me! My husband left for work Now and I have to wait to call te nurse at 10am to see when I should go for my post coital test. I have to sit here now and wait until tonight to BD I hope that's not too late! I'm shocked last month I ovulated on day 18 and this month I'm on day 12.

Itll be ok chris! If u got a +opk u shouldnt ov for 12 - 24 hours so if u bd tonight thats prob the best time! U can also bd the day after ov. plan a romantic bd in the meantime -- take it slow and relax and have fun! :)

Itll be ok chris! If u got a +opk u shouldnt ov for 12 - 24 hours so if u bd tonight thats prob the best time! U can also bd the day after ov. plan a romantic bd in the meantime -- take it slow and relax and have fun! :)

Thanks, I'm really stressed now because I can't bd till tomorrow morning and my test is tomorrow afternoon so now what I miss it tonight :(

Chris - how did your test go this afternoon, any results yet?

Yes, the test was perfect they said. The nurse actually said its the best she seen. So I don't understand any of this! The doctor made me look under the microscope at it and it was the freakiest thing I have ever seen I got grossed out and I'm traumatized lol I saw them moving! Even after having sex 12 hours prior to the test

That's great news, Chris!! I'm so happy for you!! Maybe you will get your BFP soon!!

My dr wants me to come in to "talk" because I called her all freaked out about my wacky temps. LOL. So I don't know what that's about. Appt is next week ...

That's great news, Chris!! I'm so happy for you!! Maybe you will get your BFP soon!!

My dr wants me to come in to "talk" because I called her all freaked out about my wacky temps. LOL. So I don't know what that's about. Appt is next week ...

Thanks, I sure hope so! Ok well that's good u are going to go talk to her and hopefully u will get some answers! Are u waking up in the middle of the night at all? That could affect temps. When are u going in?

So I'm kind of angry because the doctor kind of rushed me out before I got to ask questions and he basically said to me"we could do surgery or u could start injections without doing IUI. The surgery would be exploratory and I wouldn't get that just yet! This doctor was my second opinion. The first doctor basically wrote me a prescription for femara and injections and wanted to start iui. This doctor said no femara just injections and no iui so who the heck do I listen to? I was thinking of going for a third opinion lol but my dh screamed at me and said I'm being crazy and to stop it! Any opinions? Sorry if I confused you lol

I don't think I'm waking up in the middle of the night, but I know it's starting to get cooler outside already (I live in Northeast Ohio) so maybe that's why they are lower? Also I am getting up a tad earlier than I used to.

Wow, it's funny how different those doctors' treatments are! I understand about not wanting the surgery — I was also told about it because of the possibility of endo, but I don't really think that's necessary at this point. I want to get pg, but I don't want it to be that intrusive, you know?

So this doctor just wants to do injections, which would help you pinpoint ov more. If you and DH don't have trouble BDing when you need to, I'd try that out first. Me, my DH is good for maybe one good BD a month so it's so stressful for me to try to pinpoint ov exactly! But I'm ready for an IUI already, mainly because it would take all that guesswork out and get the sperm right in there to meet the egg. I also have reservations about IUI though because DH isn't happy about it (he's not even happy I'm on Clomid) and because I keep hoping it will happen without having to do that.

Ultimately, I guess it depends on how quickly you want your BFP and whether you want to do it via a procedure or more natural. It is a tough call, I know.

I don't think I'm waking up in the middle of the night, but I know it's starting to get cooler outside already (I live in Northeast Ohio) so maybe that's why they are lower? Also I am getting up a tad earlier than I used to.

Wow, it's funny how different those doctors' treatments are! I understand about not wanting the surgery — I was also told about it because of the possibility of endo, but I don't really think that's necessary at this point. I want to get pg, but I don't want it to be that intrusive, you know?

So this doctor just wants to do injections, which would help you pinpoint ov more. If you and DH don't have trouble BDing when you need to, I'd try that out first. Me, my DH is good for maybe one good BD a month so it's so stressful for me to try to pinpoint ov exactly! But I'm ready for an IUI already, mainly because it would take all that guesswork out and get the sperm right in there to meet the egg. I also have reservations about IUI though because DH isn't happy about it (he's not even happy I'm on Clomid) and because I keep hoping it will happen without having to do that.

Ultimately, I guess it depends on how quickly you want your BFP and whether you want to do it via a procedure or more natural. It is a tough call, I know.

That could def be a possibility that it's getting cooler out! I don't completely rely or trust temps, because they aren't always accurate.
Yea, I think the surgery option is a little bit too soon! Having an IUI would def be less stressful I think. You should def consider doing it!
This stress is all too much for me to handle, don't know what to do :cry:

Hi Ladies, was out for a little vacation.DH told me that we should enjoy as much as we can this cycle and really after a long time we had some fun.

Angel:How is your TWW going on?

Hi cool! Glad u and dh are having some fun! Im doing ok just pretty sure im out this month because we only bd once and ff is way off base for my ov. seriously considering an iui at this point.

Chris, i know this is stressful! Im sorry u r having a rough time. have u decided whether u want to try injections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->