Losing my mind

No it's not implantation bleeding but i think it is AF now :( It's just 10 days since my last AF, i don't know what's going on :( I wanted to relax this cycle but my body is not letting me.

I'm so sorry Cool. I'd call the doctor and see what they say. Our bodies are so mean to us!!

I'm sorry cool, maybe it isn't the witch? I agree, ca the doctor and see what's going on. 10 days seems too quick!

It's definitely AF. I was planning to start clomid from next cycle but never knew my last cycle would be just 10 days.I am planning to watch this cycle if AF comes again in 10 days i will talk with my doc but if it is a normal cycle this time i will start with clomid from my next cycle.

Hi girls how are u all doing? Sorry been off for a few days just even really cranky and stressed with work and I been getting migraines bad! Cool is it really AF? Did u contact ur doctor?

Hi, Chris -- sorry to hear that! Its been stressful at my work too, it makes ttc even harder!

My dh just pissed me off, something stupid but i want to eat his face! Now i dont wnat to bd. and we dont anyway ...

got a bfn today at approx 9-14 dpo not sure. not surprising bcuz we bd once. ...

Hi, Chris -- sorry to hear that! Its been stressful at my work too, it makes ttc even harder!

My dh just pissed me off, something stupid but i want to eat his face! Now i dont wnat to bd. and we dont anyway ...

got a bfn today at approx 9-14 dpo not sure. not surprising bcuz we bd once. ...

Ugh they always find a way to piss us off! Sorry about the bfn :( but it might be too early still, but do yourself a favor and don't test till after ur missed period! I never take preg tests its too hard for me!
Work really is making it difficult to relax

Sorry about the BFN!! Chris is right, dont test again until AF is due... it could still be too early!! And Im sorry hubby made you angry!!

School has been kicking my butt... Ive also had 3 job interviews but no calls back, its depressing. All I want is something part time to keep me occupied, I didnt think it would be this hard.

Not doing OPKs and temping was relaxing, but now Im just starting to feel lost.. Like I dont know what to do with myself... I know I wont get my bfp this month since the bad timing with hubbys training, I just want AF to show so we can start over!

Have any of you ladies seen "What to expect when youre expecting?" Cute movie, although it spiked baby fever and I actually started crying! Damn hormones...

Also, do any of you ladies believe in psychics? Two of my friends wanted to get a tarot reading done and for shits and giggles I said Id get mine done as well. We were all in the room so I heard their readings and the lady said nothing about kids or pregancy. When it came my turn, she talked about financial difficulties but then smiled and said it was because she sees my with child in the next 6 weeks... like wtf? Is this the universes way of messing with me?! She started to read other stuff, but I asked if she could concentrate on the baby. So she gave me details and said baby boy carried to 39 weeks born in the afternoon and weighing 7lbs 8oz.... Now Im not a believer in this stuff, but it was strange that she hit me up with all the baby stuff. I cant help but have some false hope from it, even though I know it isnt real. Lol and thats whats been up with me :flower:

I believe in them and I don't. I honestly believe there are people out there who are able to do this, so u never know! I hope that she was right though! I been wanting to go to one, but haven't had the courage yet.
I saw that movie when it was in theaters and I cried also it was pretty depressing lol especially that my pregnant friend sat next to me!

I believe in them and I don't. I honestly believe there are people out there who are able to do this, so u never know! I hope that she was right though! I been wanting to go to one, but haven't had the courage yet.
I saw that movie when it was in theaters and I cried also it was pretty depressing lol especially that my pregnant friend sat next to me!

Im so glad I wasnt the only who was depressed by the movie! I told my husband and he laughed and said I was being silly because it was a comedy and there was no reason to get upset over it!

I really really want to believe her... but at the same time I dont! Ahhh I guess time will tell lol.

love: I just hope your psychic was right about your baby :) I believe some can foretell future anyway in 6 weeks you will know.Even i was thinking once about going to psychics but then i don't have the courage, what if she says i cant have a baby.

Angel: Chris is right don't take a preg test until you miss your period.Hope everything is fine with you and your DH now.

Chris:If the witch again shows her face early this time i will go to the doc.More then ttc i feel something must be terribly wrong with me for AF showing so early.I am just praying this cycle is normal so that i can start with clomid from next cycle.

lol we should see our mood- stressed,paranoid,cynical,confused

Hahahaha we are all just a barrell of fun aren't we!

LOL you guys are the best!

I feel better today; we didn't have a fight, just snapped and we got over it quickly. I'm just hoping when we have our 2 night stay that I'll get some good bd action in my fertile window for next month!

Love, I do believe in that stuff, but I also think there are a lot of fakes out there. There's no reason to think she wasn't right, though -- I'd take it as a good sign!

I didn't see that movie because I avoid PG movies like the plague!! I still remember back in 2000 before the m/c I wanted DH to watch "9 Months" with me and he wouldn't and I cried! So we don't go see those kinds of movies because A. I can't handle it, and B. He doesn't like them!

We sure are a barrel of fun! :happydance:

Oh ladies, I totally forgot to post about my annoying experience that happened over the weekend!

Ok so with hubby being at training, Ive been pretty bored. So I took the oppurtunity to hang out with another Marine wife whos an acquaintance, but shes really nice and I hope to become better friends with, her name is Aubrey. Well she told me that she has a weekly meetup with this other group of Marine wives and that I should come. Well I went, and the only 2 not preggo women were me and Aubrey... all 5 of the other ones were! Well I took comfort that I wasnt the only non-pregnant one(Aubrey is ttc too, shes on her 2nd cycle)

Well as it naturally does, the conversation turned to conceiving and if I was trying.. well I was honest and told them that we have been trying for almost 10 months. I got looks of confusion, of pity and then came the advice. Well most of them were NTNP and of course it happenedly very quickly for them.

The annoying part was the advice 3 of the 5 swore that having sex on their period is how they got pregnant. None of them made any changes to their lifestyles (as far as drinking, smoking) none took prenatals before getting pregnant. None of them knew what OPKs were or had ever done temping... Dont get me wrong, they were nice, but they kept stating how easy it was for them.

Its so frustrating that we sit here and do every little thing for the possability that it helps conception and there are people who never gave it a second thought and it happened.

Ugh that is really annoying and frustrating even more when people look at u like something is wrong with u just because they never been through this. Not that I want anyone to feel this pain we are going through, but it would be a slap back to reality! You know how many people had told me they go pregnant when yet still had their period, including my 2 sister in laws! I am still trying to figure out how these people get pregnant so easily when they aren't tracking, sucks big time

Ugh that is really annoying and frustrating even more when people look at u like something is wrong with u just because they never been through this. Not that I want anyone to feel this pain we are going through, but it would be a slap back to reality! You know how many people had told me they go pregnant when yet still had their period, including my 2 sister in laws! I am still trying to figure out how these people get pregnant so easily when they aren't tracking, sucks big time

Heck yeah it sucks! I just want AF to hurry up and show so that we can start again in October... I'm getting impatient! Hahaha I've never wanted AF to show up so much. Good news, hubby is coming home from training early!! Yay!

oh yay that's great news! :) hopefully it will come quickly or hopefully not at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->