Losing my mind

Wow. id like to slap those ppl. frealz?! My sis just told me she conceived my neice by having sex on her period, but a. that was 2 years ago, and b. thats highly unlikely!! Do these ppl know how conception works?!?!? Wow. sorry. ppl just get on my nerves. ...

Apparently they do, because they all get pregnant by either A.) not having intercourse or B.) doing it at a time they aren't ovulating so the mystery keeps going

And here we go pms mode in effect! I'm ready to rip someone's head off and I hate people! To top all things off I come home from work just now and received a pregnancy magazine in the mail and it was sent to the wrong address! I want to beat someone with it lol

Apparently they do, because they all get pregnant by either A.) not having intercourse or B.) doing it at a time they aren't ovulating so the mystery keeps going

Lol I know! This makes no sense whatsoever but maybe they all know something we don't know! Ugh I'm PMSey too! Also bloated... Ugh this is going to be a crappy week!! Plus I have 2 exams and a crap load of homework!

Oh i just wish our ttc stage ends soon and we get bfp.It's very tiring :( My periods have ended and i hope i have a regular cycle this time so that i can start with clomid from next month.

Lol I know! This makes no sense whatsoever but maybe they all know something we don't know! Ugh I'm PMSey too! Also bloated... Ugh this is going to be a crappy week!! Plus I have 2 exams and a crap load of homework!

Ugh I know it sucks I want to run away from everyone including myself lol Good luck on your exams!

In the past three months here are my favorite (sarcasm) quotes...

"We weren't even trying, heck we barely ever have sex and it just happened".

"We got pregnant on the honeymoon." (these are two people that NEVER have sex and he has a LOW LOW LOW sperm count).

"You just need to relax and stop trying to think about how you want to get pregnant." (Now, don't get me wrong I understand this - but I really do feel relaxed when I am having sex, and I enjoy sex. That being said - because I have been TTC I can tell you exactly how long my cycles are, when I ovulate, etc.). I wish it would just happen - but it hasn't.

I love all the people in my life - but am so sick of everyone around me getting pregnant. And so help me God the next person that gets pregnant that wasn't trying and gloats to me may result in me going completely hysterical.

~end rant

Hahahaha love those and I can so relate to each and every one of them! They can take they're advice and the bragging an shove it up their asses! Sorry I'm in a violent mood and its not fair to us

It is definitely not fair!

So my cousin just announced on FB she's having a girl, but that wasn't enough ... she had to post MULTIPLE pics of herself, plus her and DH standing next to a bunch of "it's a girl" balloons, PLUS change her profile pic to that of a zoomed-in balloon.

So my Mom asks me how I'm doing. I tell her. She says, "So that makes you want yours even more, right?" No. Not at alllllllll. :cry:

Twitch.

That's the hard part about fb I constantly see these things as well!

They should call it In-Your-FaceBook.

Lol seriously! I love all those quotes too...sometimes people just dont realize how close they are to getting smacked upside the head with their "advice and tips".

So this is cycle day 25, if everything goes like last month I will have a 30 day cycle and should start on the 2nd of the month... so Im torn on if I should test this month. I dont think I should, but hubby wants me to.

We BDed Friday-CD13(9/14) before he left... I got a positive opk on CD16 and CD 17... I know his little swimmers can live up to 5 days if conditions are right, so there may be the tiniest of chances. My mindset is, I know its going to be negative, but I dont want to see it again... he thinks I should just in case our tiny chance came through. I guess Ill wait until AF is supposed to show and test then if she doesnt. He'll just have to deal with it I guess lol

We are close to each other on our cycles i'm currently on CD21 and AF will most likely come on day 28 or 29 this month being I ovulated early. I wouldn't test just wait until u missed AF. Tell hubby to go pee on a stick lol

We are close to each other on our cycles i'm currently on CD21 and AF will most likely come on day 28 or 29 this month being I ovulated early. I wouldn't test just wait until u missed AF. Tell hubby to go pee on a stick lol

Lol with the mood Im in now, I may just tell him that... and maybe where he can put the stick too lol

lolol if u have any problem telling him just give me his number and i'll gladly do it.

lolol if u have any problem telling him just give me his number and i'll gladly do it.

:haha:

Let me tell you how irritable I am today. So got into a fender bender last week, well yesterday I got my rental car. Its a Chysler 300- really nice with keyless entry, remote start, touch screen.... well yesterday I had a great time driving it around... well today my friend was like "you having fun in the 300 today? I know Id just sit in it and play with the screen allll day!"

I replied with "Thats because youre an idiot. Its a touch screen, not a a machine from an alien planet..."

Lol i know it was mean, but I couldnt help myself! It annoys me that shes so fascinated by the car... I really am a bi@t*h today! I need chocolate and wine lol

I should have started AF on Saturday. Currently cycle date 36. Negative HPT Sunday. Waiting to retest till Friday unless AF appears in meantime. Am feeling really crabby so I think AF is inevitable.

:haha:

Let me tell you how irritable I am today. So got into a fender bender last week, well yesterday I got my rental car. Its a Chysler 300- really nice with keyless entry, remote start, touch screen.... well yesterday I had a great time driving it around... well today my friend was like "you having fun in the 300 today? I know Id just sit in it and play with the screen allll day!"

I replied with "Thats because youre an idiot. Its a touch screen, not a a machine from an alien planet..."

Lol i know it was mean, but I couldnt help myself! It annoys me that shes so fascinated by the car... I really am a bi@t*h today! I need chocolate and wine lol

LOL! No one told these people to be dumb, not our fault :nope: well try not to run anyone over, because I know the way I feel right now I would love to!Go get a chocolate bar i had a hershey bar with almonds for breakfast lol

Jessica- sorry about the bfn, each woman is different so maybe its still too early for the test to pick up! Youre not out until AF shows her ugly face. But if she does come or even if you just want to be crabby with us, feel free to join in!

Chris- Herseys with almonds sounds really food right about now! As soon as I get unlazy enough to put my pants on and go to the store, thats what Im buying :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->