Losing my mind

Bah! Rub-it-in-your-Facebook strikes again! (lol I really like that, and will use it from now on) 3 people in a row on my newsfeed announced pregnancies! *Deep breaths* I of course congratulated them and was a nice person : )

One of my friends also told me she lost her baby at 10 weeks last week! I didn't even know she was pregnant! She's been quiet this week and has responded to any of my messages... I wondered what was up. I feel horrible for her : ( this would have been her 3rd child, I know it can't be easy whether it be first, third, or ninth... : (

Jessica: I'm sorry!! I hope it is just a delayed BFP. *HUGS*

Chris: Chocolate sounds fantastic today!

Love: Sorry that FB has struck again — I hate it when that happens! That is a lot to deal with, esp after meeting those 5 other preggos before and getting into an accident. This is like hell week it seems!

I think AF is due for us around the same time this month; today is CD28 and I should be starting AF on Friday, which is CD30. Love, I understand not wanting to test. We only BD once and it was 5 days before OV I think. I'm really calm, just waiting for AF so I can try next month.

Angel- its good that you're calm, and especially since you have a fun weekend planned right around your fertile window! Going in nice and relaxed and calm is perfect! It's just want you need for a BFP : )

I'm starting to get anxious... Haha just want to start my clomid again and get things going!

So Has anyone looked into pricing on IUI? I haven't done much since I know my doctor wants me to do another month with clomid (and I'm hoping 3 times is a charm!) but from what I saw on different forums women were saying $300, others said $600, some others said $1000+... That's a pretty big range..

Oh my gosh, that is a huge range ... I am planning on asking my doctor tomorrow. After I called last week freaking out about my temps being out of whack asking why my progesterone wasn't being monitored, the nurse called back and said the doctor wants me to come in to "talk." So that is tomorrow night just after 5, and I'll be late to work. I'm going to tell her how much stress I'm under because DH can't always perform, and I'm going to ask about IUI. DH won't be happy about it, but I'm not happy now. :-( I'll let you know what she says.

Hi girls I'm cryin so hard right now and can't stop. Dh and I just went to visit grandma in the hospital and besides my pms we get lost on the maternity ward and end up in front of the nursery! So now I'm in the car crying just because I need a cry

Aww, Chris, I'm sorry!! :hugs:

One of these days you will be visiting your own baby in there. :flower: We will get our BFPs sooner or later!!!

Aww, Chris, I'm sorry!! :hugs:

One of these days you will be visiting your own baby in there. :flower: We will get our BFPs sooner or later!!!

I sure hope ur right! My mascara was all over my face from crying and hubby was calling me Alice cooper lol

Oh my gosh, that is a huge range ... I am planning on asking my doctor tomorrow. After I called last week freaking out about my temps being out of whack asking why my progesterone wasn't being monitored, the nurse called back and said the doctor wants me to come in to "talk." So that is tomorrow night just after 5, and I'll be late to work. I'm going to tell her how much stress I'm under because DH can't always perform, and I'm going to ask about IUI. DH won't be happy about it, but I'm not happy now. :-( I'll let you know what she says.

Good luck tomorrow let us know what happens!

Angel- its good that you're calm, and especially since you have a fun weekend planned right around your fertile window! Going in nice and relaxed and calm is perfect! It's just want you need for a BFP : )

I'm starting to get anxious... Haha just want to start my clomid again and get things going!

So Has anyone looked into pricing on IUI? I haven't done much since I know my doctor wants me to do another month with clomid (and I'm hoping 3 times is a charm!) but from what I saw on different forums women were saying $300, others said $600, some others said $1000+... That's a pretty big range..

I have to look into it again! I could have sworn they had told me my insurance covers it or most of it? Not too sure I have to find out

LOL — we will have to call you Alice from now on!! My DH wouldn't have joked with me; he would have gotten p*d off and told me I need to chill out and "let things happen."

Testee tonight because i felt fluttering in my stomach and have sore bbs. bfn of course, why do i keep doing this to myself ...

As far as i have read it's within 1000$. But my insurance does not cover anything to do with infertility.

Testee tonight because i felt fluttering in my stomach and have sore bbs. bfn of course, why do i keep doing this to myself ...

I just hope you get your BFP next cycle.Just keep hanging tight hun :hugs:

Hi girls I'm cryin so hard right now and can't stop. Dh and I just went to visit grandma in the hospital and besides my pms we get lost on the maternity ward and end up in front of the nursery! So now I'm in the car crying just because I need a cry

I just hope you feel better now.I know it's so tough :cry: but we have to hold on to our faith :flower: Did you do your progesterone test?

LOL — we will have to call you Alice from now on!! My DH wouldn't have joked with me; he would have gotten p*d off and told me I need to chill out and "let things happen."

lol well my dh does a little bit of both

I just hope you feel better now.I know it's so tough :cry: but we have to hold on to our faith :flower: Did you do your progesterone test?

Thanks a little better for the moment lol I never went for my progesterone test. I said frig it no need to go the doctor obviously would have told me and I didn't want to go behind his back and take it upon myself.

Still no AF, but I was looking back at my "cycle" and in the past 13 months - I have had two cycles that have been irregularly long one that was 39 days in February and one that was 37 days in April. So, I have no idea if AF is going to show up sometime between now and day 39. This just makes me crazy. I could just cry. I want to be pregnant, I don't feel pregnant, I also don't feel particularly PMSy. I don't chart my temperatures. I have been ovulating between cycle day 20-22 each month (OPK).

Still no AF, but I was looking back at my "cycle" and in the past 13 months - I have had two cycles that have been irregularly long one that was 39 days in February and one that was 37 days in April. So, I have no idea if AF is going to show up sometime between now and day 39. This just makes me crazy. I could just cry. I want to be pregnant, I don't feel pregnant, I also don't feel particularly PMSy. I don't chart my temperatures. I have been ovulating between cycle day 20-22 each month (OPK).

Hang in there, you never do know! Keep praying

Angel- Im sorry about the BFN, keep your head up! When does AF show?

Chris- Im glad youre feeling better! Dont worry, one day that will be our bundles of joy that we see in the nursery!

Cool- Our insurance doesnt cover any infertility treatments either, and the more research Im doing the more Im seeing it is in the $1000 range. Theres no way we can afford that, hubby said we would discuss it more when the time comes, but it doesnt look like I will be able to do it.

Jessica- Dont stress too much, I know our bodies seem like mysteries from one day to the next. Many women dont feel pregnant, so youre not out until AF comes!

So I just got a email this morning from a friend back in Texas (These are the exact words)
"So you remember how you were joking around and said Id get pregnant before you, even though we werent trying.... Well ding ding you win, baby #4 will be debuting in 2013...Im 12 weeks! I had no idea! IM ON BIRTH CONTROL! Went to the gyno for a pap and boom, urine test came back positive. You know we didnt even want anymore- 3 is more than enough! I dont know what we are going to do...Its just such a shock!"

Then it went on to say we need to get together when I come home and blah blah blah.... Yeah like I want to hang out with your pregnant self!!! Im so mad! Like I know I shouldnt be... but birth control, didnt want another kid, not trying.. I want to yell.

I know we say this over and over and over about how unfair it is and everything... but I mean come on, this really is unfair and getting ridiculous!:growlmad::hissy: < thats me right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->