Losing my mind

Ugh how annoying! I hate when people act like that!

I feel so offended when they even bother to invite me, ever since the M/C. I went to one, about 6 months after the loss, and ended up bawling my eyes out after. Was not worth it.

I'm trying to be happy for my cousin, but her FB posts are starting to get ridiculous. "I'm so glad our daughter chose him to be her father!" Gag me with a spoon. :sick: His sperm met your egg. It's simple biology. :amartass:

Boo hiss to preggos who throw it in our faces!

I hear you...what I can't stand is constantly being watched for a bump.

That would be hard, too. :hugs:

Nobody watches me for that, but I do get asked / scrutinized for a big grin and confirmation that our TTC has paid off, so sometimes I wonder if I should have kept it a secret!

That would be hard, too. :hugs:

Nobody watches me for that, but I do get asked / scrutinized for a big grin and confirmation that our TTC has paid off, so sometimes I wonder if I should have kept it a secret!

Oh I know what you mean. I'm the type of person that just says what I think, and I regret that these days...but I'm learning to keep these things a little more personal so that I don't have to negatively pay for the consequences, which is why I'm so glad I have everyone here :hugs:

I am so annoyed! A girl at work comes up to me once again and asks when i'm going to have a baby and starts poking at my belly! I felt like slapping her! She already has 1 kid and gets pregnant very easily and has different men in her life all the time and is just not classy! She was like you are 30 years old when are u going to get pregnant she was like "i'm going to have another one next year and then another when i'm 33 and have a girl" She said "i'm going to be on my second and u still didn't have 1 and i'm younger than you"
I am so annoyed with people, but I can't let their ignorance get to me! ugh it's just not F'n fair that I have to struggle while it's so easy for people. I don't wish this on anyone, but honestly these type of people deserve to go through this!

I am so annoyed! A girl at work comes up to me once again and asks when i'm going to have a baby and starts poking at my belly! I felt like slapping her! She already has 1 kid and gets pregnant very easily and has different men in her life all the time and is just not classy! She was like you are 30 years old when are u going to get pregnant she was like "i'm going to have another one next year and then another when i'm 33 and have a girl" She said "i'm going to be on my second and u still didn't have 1 and i'm younger than you"
I am so annoyed with people, but I can't let their ignorance get to me! ugh it's just not F'n fair that I have to struggle while it's so easy for people. I don't wish this on anyone, but honestly these type of people deserve to go through this!

Oh Chris :hugs: I know even i felt like punching my cousin and her mom.Your colleague was so rude and inconsiderate.I know it's really not fair that they conceive so easily while we have to struggle so hard:cry:Luckily we can vent out all our anger here.I am sure our wait would be over soon.

Thanks, it sure is hard and I hope we don't have to struggle much longer! My dh told me I should have said I am not able to and see if she shuts up!

Chris, I hear you and feel for you. That is really unprofessional though...seriously. I feel that way in the line at Target, when I see people with 4 or 5 kids running around and yelling and screaming...and the parents looking like they just don't care. Drives me crazy! I would give anything for one and some parents pop them out like candy. Don't even get me started on baby mama's....lol. My hubby keeps on reminding me, for those who pop them out without thinking, the journey getting there may be easier, but seriously, think about that child's quality of life. From the sounds of the women on here, I think many of us are professional and hard working, reliable and goal oriented. I doubt any of our kids would want or need for anything. Bless us all, we will get there.

Chris, I hear you and feel for you. That is really unprofessional though...seriously. I feel that way in the line at Target, when I see people with 4 or 5 kids running around and yelling and screaming...and the parents looking like they just don't care. Drives me crazy! I would give anything for one and some parents pop them out like candy. Don't even get me started on baby mama's....lol. My hubby keeps on reminding me, for those who pop them out without thinking, the journey getting there may be easier, but seriously, think about that child's quality of life. From the sounds of the women on here, I think many of us are professional and hard working, reliable and goal oriented. I doubt any of our kids would want or need for anything. Bless us all, we will get there.

You are right, because after they pop out there 20th kid from different baby daddy's they struggle and good for them! lol :winkwink:

Thanks, it sure is hard and I hope we don't have to struggle much longer! My dh told me I should have said I am not able to and see if she shuts up!

Sometimes the 'struggle' is for a reason. I had a miscarriage 10 years ago and I had gotten pregnant the first time with unprotected sex. Look at me now, no protected sex for over 2 years and absolutely trying for 1 and nothing. I thought I was super fertile, am only 31 now (gosh, that feels odd to type) and it's not happening...BUT, then I remind myself, I'm here because I didn't just pop out kids irresponsibly. I would have told her very kindly that it's a personal topic. I work around a lot of women, and when I started working at my current company, there was a lot of jealousy because of my age. Some would ask me some really invasive questions and I would tell them it's personal. When I was asked by family when we weren't ready financially, I would ask them if they were willing to put my kid through college and laugh. That usually shut them up. Boundaries, girl ;)

Chris, I agree — she was very rude an unprofessional. Tell her to get her finger away from you before you bite it off! :winkwink: JK. Tell her you didn't know it was a contest! People make me so mad! :growlmad:

I got my trigger shot today — in my butt! I had 2 follicles; one was 15 and one was 20 (mm or cm, I can't remember which). So I have from now until Saturday to :sex: — I'm guessing if I were having the IUI it would have been scheduled for tomorrow? So I'm going to shoot for tomorrow. Hopefully he goes along! ...

Chris, I agree — she was very rude an unprofessional. Tell her to get her finger away from you before you bite it off! :winkwink: JK. Tell her you didn't know it was a contest! People make me so mad! :growlmad:

I got my trigger shot today — in my butt! I had 2 follicles; one was 15 and one was 20 (mm or cm, I can't remember which). So I have from now until Saturday to :sex: — I'm guessing if I were having the IUI it would have been scheduled for tomorrow? So I'm going to shoot for tomorrow. Hopefully he goes along! ...

Lol or break her finger!
Oh they did it in ur butt lol I had it in my thigh. Yes, they had me trigger between 7-9pm and I went te next morning and the following morning so I guess just bd that same way. That's great u had 2 follies! I wish I had 2

OK, the Amish seriously need to share their secret. They have SO many kids, it seems they have NO problems whatsoever with fertility. What is UP with that????

(I work for a newspaper, and if you read the obits of local Amish, of which we have many in Northeast Ohio, you would be shocked at how many people are in their families — I'm talking like 15-20 children, 50 or so grandkids, and hundreds of great-grandkids.)

I'll take inconceivable for $500, Alex.

On a side note, I think the trigger is kicking in. Because I want to hit something, bawl my eyes out, or both.

OK, the Amish seriously need to share their secret. They have SO many kids, it seems they have NO problems whatsoever with fertility. What is UP with that????

(I work for a newspaper, and if you read the obits of local Amish, of which we have many in Northeast Ohio, you would be shocked at how many people are in their families — I'm talking like 15-20 children, 50 or so grandkids, and hundreds of great-grandkids.)

On a side note, I think the trigger is kicking in. Because I want to hit something, bawl my eyes out, or both.

Thanks for the laugh, angel. I really needed it. I have a theory about that. I actually went to visit the Amish when I was a kid...and I saw how they lived, ultimately stress free (in comparison to our world). They have so many set boundaries and such a big sense of community, that they just have less stress. That also answers my constant frustration about how ignorant people are always popping them out...ignorance is bliss and fertility? Lol...

I haven't had a trigger yet, but will in January if I don't get preggo naturally by then. My insurance doesn't cover so we have to save for all the meds and iui, but I have a mean AF on her way because I feel pretty bad tonight. I'm nauseous, bloated and angry.

Aww, so sorry to hear that, Conceive. :( But you aren't out til AF shows; could be other hormones causing that.

I wish I could be ignorant and blissful, but I don't think I have it in me! :winkwink:

I go half a day without Internet and I have so muh to read and catch up on!

Hope everyone is having a good night!

Is it just me, or are men extra crappy when AF is on her way? It's like they just can't deal with you not being as patient! If I hear him say he can't wait for my period to end whenever he does something crappy and all of a sudden I'm only upset because I'm bleeding, I will lose mind! I hate that!!! Guess I'm not having a good night!

Aww, so sorry to hear that, Conceive. :( But you aren't out til AF shows; could be other hormones causing that.

I wish I could be ignorant and blissful, but I don't think I have it in me! :winkwink:

I'm too pissed off to be preggers :(

That's because they are stress free, just like conceive said! Maybe i'll go live there for a few months lol
Hope you are feeling better today.

Is it just me, or are men extra crappy when AF is on her way? It's like they just can't deal with you not being as patient! If I hear him say he can't wait for my period to end whenever he does something crappy and all of a sudden I'm only upset because I'm bleeding, I will lose mind! I hate that!!! Guess I'm not having a good night!

That's a man for you! If only they felt the way we do they would understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->