Losing my mind

Well since Tricare sucks and I have to use the military hospital, I cant get in for an MRI until November 14th. And they wont start me on any meds to lower the Prolactin until then. SO really I just have to sit here and except that im not getting pregnant this month or next and be ok with it. Awesome.

i have a friend on here with a similar story on the prolactin and cyst and she's 17 weeks now

do not despair k xo

I know its possible, but my doctor said it would highly unlikely for me to fall pregnant this month or next until they get the levels under control. Im just pissed I have to wait so long. I just dont like hearing well "dont count on it" and "its going to be this much longer before we can handle it". I keep hearing all these things wrong with me, Id just like some good news or atleast news not pertaining to how messed up my body is.

Im just really frustrated. :cake: < I need some cake lol

ahhh sweety, i know. im so sorry. hugs and cake are never as good over the internet, but here! xoxoxo :hug: :cake: <3

I know its possible, but my doctor said it would highly unlikely for me to fall pregnant this month or next until they get the levels under control. Im just pissed I have to wait so long. I just dont like hearing well "dont count on it" and "its going to be this much longer before we can handle it". I keep hearing all these things wrong with me, Id just like some good news or atleast news not pertaining to how messed up my body is.

Im just really frustrated. :cake: < I need some cake lol

When i was diagnosed with very low progesterone i drank lots of :wine: and :coffee:. It did help me :) . Sending you lots of :cake:

Well since Tricare sucks and I have to use the military hospital, I cant get in for an MRI until November 14th. And they wont start me on any meds to lower the Prolactin until then. SO really I just have to sit here and except that im not getting pregnant this month or next and be ok with it. Awesome.

U

U have to go to the VA hospital? I work for the VA lol

Lol yeah. Balboa hospital or Naval Medical Center San Diego. I dont have a choice thats the only place Tricare will allow us to go unless they refer me to a civilian center. Which my husband and I are going tomorrow to see my dcotor, we are going to ask her for a referral so we can get the MRI done sooner at some place in town.

Yes, def try and get a referral for a sooner MRI! Praying for you<3

Aww, Love, I'm so sorry — :cake: :hugs: hope you get that referral and get the MRI done soon so you can get some good news.

I think I may have OV before I had my scan — is that possible? I took Clomid CD3-7 and had my first scan on CD14 (yesterday). Have had 2 days of higher temps. Supposed to go in tomorrow for another scan, but I have a feeling I may have OV sooner and that's why my follicles were still too small. :dohh:

Aww, Love, I'm so sorry — :cake: :hugs: hope you get that referral and get the MRI done soon so you can get some good news.

I think I may have OV before I had my scan — is that possible? I took Clomid CD3-7 and had my first scan on CD14 (yesterday). Have had 2 days of higher temps. Supposed to go in tomorrow for another scan, but I have a feeling I may have OV sooner and that's why my follicles were still too small. :dohh:

When do you usually ov when you take Clomid?
Our situations are so complex :wacko: I guess we all need to get :drunk:

Don't go by your temps too much especially because ur on clomid I heard that can mess with temps. See what they say tomorrow I'm sure they can tell especially if they do bloodwork also! See if they can do ur blood along with the sono

Cool, that sounds like fun!! Too bad we don't have a teleportation machine so we can go out and do that! I'm not sure when I OV on Clomid; the other doc just checked to see if I did but couldn't tell me when.

Chris, great idea! I didn't ask them if they were going to do bloodwork since they are planning on giving me the trigger tomorrow. Hmm ... more questions!

I would think they should give u bloodwork along with sono that's what tey did with me and then they called me that afternoon and said to trigger. they are doing the trigger shot for you? DH had to give it to me he was so nervous but did good! this is all so confusing! Ugh I just had a crying attack heard about more pregnant people!

Aww, Chris, sorry you had to hear about more preggos! It's going to be you soon enough!

The doc I'm seeing now does the trigger for me, but I had to order it from pharmacy and take it to the office. Not sure why everyone does things so differently! I also wasn't told to OPK at all, so that's why I'm wondering if I OV early. It's nice not to have to monitor everything myself, though! I don't think I could give myself a shot or trust DH to do it! Yikes! I hate shots ...

Yes, it's great to not have to monitor it yourself! It makes it more relaxing... thats good that they are doing the injection for you we had to take a class on how to do it. Good luck and let us know!

Lol I'd never let hubby give me a shot. He's too paranoid about hurting me that he wouldn't do it right.

Angel I hope you get some answers! I know my temps have been wacky but ie OVed on day 17 the 2 previous cycles on Clomid. I know our bodies are doing so many different things its hard to understand them!

Chris- sorry about getting upset by the preggos! I got invited to yet another baby shower... So tired of those!

That's what he kept saying he was scared of hurting me lol I'm like just stick it in and a pillow over my head lol

Those damn showers! The answer is NO we don't want to go lol

I feel so offended when they even bother to invite me, ever since the M/C. I went to one, about 6 months after the loss, and ended up bawling my eyes out after. Was not worth it.

I'm trying to be happy for my cousin, but her FB posts are starting to get ridiculous. "I'm so glad our daughter chose him to be her father!" Gag me with a spoon. :sick: His sperm met your egg. It's simple biology. :amartass:

Boo hiss to preggos who throw it in our faces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->